Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

The Way Forward - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Way Forward (871 Views)

Ban Of Naira Atm Usage Abroad – A Perfect Way Forward. / The Pitiable Life Of A Nigerian Teacher. The Way Forward?? / 3:49 CGPA, What Is The Way Forward Please? Your Advice Is Needed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Way Forward by odogwu24: 2:57pm On May 29, 2007
Yesterday i had a two hour conversation with a friend serving in Yola. And in the process we robbed minds on how various options after our service year. To be honest there seem to be a cloud of uncertainty surrounding what our next move could be. Do we get a job or go abroad for master's, how can we fund our education considering the background we are from. Jobs in Nigeria would that be a better deal?

I believe a whole lot of graduates would be in the same shoes, but advance we must. For all those in similar shoes what other options do you think we have?

More so i found this site for people that can get the PTDF scholarship, or any of the other scholarships, these guys seem to get insider informations on scholarships direct from the university, my elder brother benefited from the service. See www.studentnigeria.com

The struggle continues
Re: The Way Forward by dwhite1(m): 6:36pm On May 29, 2007
Hello Mazi Odogwu,
Thanks for your concern, as in tryin' to helpin them brothas out n i really appreciate it, but if i may ask,U replied my write-up n i wish to ask U, if ur brotha told U what the requirements are for the Chevening scholarship, i mean things like, the question askeds n all that, ?
Re: The Way Forward by odogwu24: 9:14am On May 30, 2007
Ma brother dwhite1,

What my brother got was a direct scholarship from the school, so he escaped the the whole competition from Chevening, PTDF etc. And the info he got from the site i mentioned earlier,

All the best bro

(1) (Reply)

Advice On Setting Up Of Pre-school Business, Acquire Llb Law Degree as External / Benson Idahosa University Of Benin City (2007/2008 Post Ume Test) / Cultism In Our Schools Have We Done Enough To Abate It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.