Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,452 members, 7,846,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:36 AM

Uk Visa Refusal Despite Having The Money In My Account For 28days - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Visa Refusal Despite Having The Money In My Account For 28days (555 Views)

Why A Nigerian Was Denied Schengen Visa (Refusal Letter) / UK Visa Refusal Letter / Algerian Woman Denied French Citizenship Over Refusal For Handshake - BBC (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Uk Visa Refusal Despite Having The Money In My Account For 28days by miramira96: 4:02pm On Jan 15, 2020
Hello!!!!

I don't know how this works but I'm hoping to get some replies back. Thanks!!!

I was refused my student Tier 4 visa yesterday because of insufficient fund. My bank indicated that my opening amount was #347,650 which was on the 12th of November 2019 and a closing amount was #9.9million on 16th December 2019. I was might to have 9.2 million for the period of 28days and i had about 10million on the 13th November 2019 which was the day the money was completed and the minimum that was there was around 9.9 Million till 16th December 2019 which means the money was there for more than 28days but the agent that attended to my application stated that I had the opening amount which was #347,650 for the period of 28days. Which is insufficient for my funds required by the UK embassy.

Moreover, I thought UK embassy were might to start counting from the day the money was completed in the account till the 28th day?

Please advise on what can be done to this because it was stated that I can fill a administrative review
Re: Uk Visa Refusal Despite Having The Money In My Account For 28days by Tochi212(m): 4:05pm On Jan 15, 2020
miramira96:
Hello!!!!

I don't know how this works but I'm hoping to get some replies back. Thanks!!!

I was refused my student Tier 4 visa yesterday because of insufficient fund. My bank indicated that my opening amount was #347,650 which was on the 12th of November 2019 and a closing amount was #9.9million on 16th December 2019. I was might to have 9.2 million for the period of 28days and i had about 10million on the 13th November 2019 which was the day the money was completed and the minimum that was there was around 9.9 Million till 16th December 2019 which means the money was there for more than 28days but the agent that attended to my application stated that I had the opening amount which was #347,650 for the period of 28days. Which is insufficient for my funds required by the UK embassy.

Moreover, I thought UK embassy were might to start counting from the day the money was completed in the account till the 28th day?

Please advise on what can be done to this because it was stated that I can fill a administrative review

I’m sorry about that I hope you get reply from someone soonest. I am not experienced in that area oh lol
Re: Uk Visa Refusal Despite Having The Money In My Account For 28days by justwise(m): 4:36pm On Jan 15, 2020

(1)

Lagos Lockdown Day7 / The Future Is Here: Top 10 Cars That Can Actually Fly / Just In: FG Lifts Ban On Emirates Airlines, UAE To Issue Visa To Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.