Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,646 members, 7,816,655 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

Single Mom - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Single Mom (3046 Views)

Help!!! A Single Mom About To Be Evicted / I'm A Single Mom Of One (7yrs), I Want To Try Again / Excited Mom Rolls On The Floor As Son Returns To Enugu After 5 Years In The US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Single Mom by IyaTola: 5:12pm On Jan 15, 2020
What a single mom wants most is not sex. She is not sex starved. Quit telling her you will satisfy her sexually. She is not a sex object.

She wants someone whom she can trust wholly, someone who will be emotionally there for her.

They are loveable, loyal and very dependable.

If she loves you,she really does and can give you her all.

Everybody is fighting one demon or the other, theirs maybe single parenting. Stop shaming them,stop talking down on them,stop making them look unwanted and irresponsible.

A little unkind word can drive one into depression,we are in bad times.

If you don't want them,please don't Shame them, let them be. You may not know what led to their being single moms. Don't judge them

Good evening fam

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Single Mom by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jan 15, 2020
Where's this sermon coming from?

Take a trip to South Africa and see the vast majority of single mother's being slut-shamemed on a daily basis by their dumb and senseless male counterparts, you'll come back here and edit your post.

Majority of Nigeria men don't slut-shame single mom's..... Take your time and do a research about it.

5 Likes

Re: Single Mom by Thegeneralqueen(f): 5:20pm On Jan 15, 2020
Erediauwa:
Where's this sermon coming from?
Your father's house

5 Likes

Re: Single Mom by nlPoster: 5:21pm On Jan 15, 2020
nl should stop introducing topics people take offence at.

Consider giving them their own specific forums.

Some of these threads, when you comment innocently, people start acting like how dare you. Then you realize all they were looking for to begin with was fight.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Single Mom by nlPoster: 5:21pm On Jan 15, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:
Your father's house

This is unnecessary.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Single Mom by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jan 15, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:
Your father's house
The question was meant for sensible people and not for an intellec*tually barr*en thing like you.

No hard feelings.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Single Mom by Thegeneralqueen(f): 5:30pm On Jan 15, 2020
Erediauwa:
The question was meant for sensible people and not for an intellec..tually barr.en thing like you.

No hard feelings.
Get off my mention you product of a failed country
Re: Single Mom by IyaTola: 5:33pm On Jan 15, 2020
Easy
Thegeneralqueen:
Re: Single Mom by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jan 15, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:
Lol, product of a flourishing country, but you're still selling Agbò jedi jedi in your bush locality.

Dummy!

7 Likes

Re: Single Mom by nlPoster: 5:41pm On Jan 15, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:

what happened?

You were both chummy on this thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/5605931/boyfriends-birthday-1st-what-should
Re: Single Mom by sweetonugbu: 5:42pm On Jan 15, 2020
But I am accommodating

Re: Single Mom by babyfaceafrica: 5:42pm On Jan 15, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:
Your father's house
Very rude and saucy . You are the reason men malign ladies on this forum...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Single Mom by nlPoster: 5:44pm On Jan 15, 2020
sweetonugbu:
But I am accommodating

Explain better thanks.

Accommodating as a context usually applies to parts of Nigeria as a country, not individual Nigerians, when mentioned on nl.
Re: Single Mom by Thegeneralqueen(f): 5:45pm On Jan 15, 2020
Erediauwa:
Lol, product of a flourishing country, but you're still selling Agbò jedi jedi in your bush locality.

Dummy!
Never knew that waw your hustle......Good luck with it
Re: Single Mom by crackkhaus: 5:57pm On Jan 15, 2020
IyaTola:
What a single mom wants most is not sex. She is not sex starved. Quit telling her you will satisfy her sexually. She is not a sex object.

She wants someone whom she can trust wholly, someone who will be emotionally there for her.

Everybody is fighting one demon or the other, theirs maybe single parenting. Stop shaming them,stop talking down on them,stop making them look unwanted and irresponsible.

If you don't want them,please don't Shame them, let them be. You may not know what led to their being single moms. Don't judge them

Good evening fam
I honestly don't understand why some of you let these things get to you.
One of the most level-headed, calm, mature, and goal-oriented women I ever met from this forum is a divorced single mother to two beautiful children and based in London.
She's not active anymore though.

As at the time she revealed it to me, it was a real shock because despite the negativity surrounding single motherhood on this forum, I had never seen her making comments like this or trying to legislate people's opinions on the matter considering she was one herself.

This is my point:
Emotional & psychological stability is easy to detect in people who know who they are, people who are aware of the part they played in what they have been through, how much they have grown, and what exactly they still need to do to be better to themselves, their families, and society.

Opinions will be opinions, and people will always have them. You will continue hurting yourself by reacting to things people who don't know or care about you type on an anonymous forum, because you have not discovered/made peace with yourself and your decisions as human being - I tell you though, that once you accomplish this, every comment talking about your situation will fly off of you with ease.

If I didn't think it was possible, I won't suggest it to you.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Single Mom by PlaysNigeria: 6:46pm On Jan 15, 2020
Please we are tired of this single mum bullshitt,
Re: Single Mom by oyaaa(m): 7:36pm On Jan 15, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:
jesu
Re: Single Mom by Omar09(m): 8:27pm On Jan 15, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:

He didn't even tag you. Everyday you stray far away from intelligence.

6 Likes

Re: Single Mom by IyaTola: 8:12am On Jan 16, 2020
Thank you.
crackkhaus:

One of the most level-headed, calm, mature, and goal-oriented women I ever met from this forum is a divorced single mother to two beautiful children and based in London.

As at the time she revealed it to me, it was a real shock because despite the negativity surrounding single motherhood on this forum, I had never seen her making comments like this or trying to legislate people's opinions on the matter considering she was one herself.

This is my point:
Emotional & psychological stability is easy to detect in people who know who they are, people who are aware of the part they played in what they have been through, how much they have grown, and what exactly they still need to do to be better to themselves, their families, and society.

Opinions will be opinions, and people will always have them. You will continue hurting yourself by reacting to things people who don't know or care about you type on an anonymous forum, because you have not discovered/made peace with yourself and your decisions as human being - I tell you though, that once you accomplish this, every comment talking about your situation will fly off of you with ease.

Re: Single Mom by pakingzzzzz(m): 2:24am On Jan 30, 2020
IyaTola:

Good evening fam

I have always wanted to marry a single mum. Even as single as I am hitherto, I am still searching for a good single mum

2 Likes

Re: Single Mom by HallofGrace(f): 8:33am On Jan 30, 2020
Who says single mom are not stigmatized with almost every available stereotype. I am a living example(not victim) and can very well relate. undecided

1 Like

Re: Single Mom by Nobody: 8:49am On Jan 30, 2020
Everybody is entitled to their opinion. You don't tell people how or what they say about you either you're single, married or single parent.
Just be a good person and don't give a dam about what people say about you.

1 Like

Re: Single Mom by pakingzzzzz(m): 9:16am On Jan 30, 2020
HallofGrace:
Who says single mom are not stigmatized with almost every available stereotype. I am a living example(not victim) and can very well relate. undecided

smiley

1 Like

Re: Single Mom by proclinician: 9:20am On Jan 30, 2020
No be only single mom. I've not been able to convince myself i can settle with a woman without hymen when i do my inspection before purchase not to think of one with a pikin. Awww disgusting.

3 Likes

Re: Single Mom by IyaTola: 12:29pm On Jan 30, 2020
proclinician:
No be only single mom. I've not been able to convince myself i can settle with a woman without hymen when i do my inspection before purchase not to think of one with a pikin. Awww disgusting.
Re: Single Mom by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 1:45pm On Jan 30, 2020
grin grin Funke! Funke!! Funke!!! Ah Ojami-Lara-Je

Erediauwa:
The question was meant for sensible people and not for an intellec*tually barr*en thing like you.

No hard feelings.

1 Like

Re: Single Mom by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:10pm On Jan 30, 2020
What happened to the man that impregnate her?

[s]
IyaTola:

Good evening fam
[/s]
Re: Single Mom by Austine567(m): 3:35pm On Jan 30, 2020
Iya Tola !, are you talking about yourself, make it easy for us to understand and to know what to tell you thanks.
Re: Single Mom by bukatyne(f): 3:55pm On Jan 30, 2020
crackkhaus:

This is my point:

On point.

2 Likes

Re: Single Mom by crackkhaus: 6:18pm On Jan 30, 2020
bukatyne:

On point.

cool

2 Likes

Re: Single Mom by DaddySimple: 6:23pm On Jan 30, 2020
If I meet a nice loving single mum, I see no reason why I won't marry her.

1 Like

Re: Single Mom by Moji12(f): 8:49pm On Jan 30, 2020
DaddySimple:
If I meet a nice loving single mum, I see no reason why I won't marry her.
hmmmmmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

He Disappear After One year Of Proposing To Me / Pls How True Is This / Her Lack Of Ambition Is Killing My Happiness.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.