Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:00 AM

Full Stack Software Developer Job In Lagos - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Full Stack Software Developer Job In Lagos (1405 Views)

Working Or Looking For Foreign Remote Software Developer Job As A Nigerian? / $7 Per Hour Go Developer Job / Become A Full Stack Software Developer Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Full Stack Software Developer Job In Lagos by Nobody: 6:37am On Jan 16, 2020
Job Title: Software Developer: Full Stack

Albert & May is a procurement and logistic firm, working with private and public sectors, including NGO. We have evolved overtime through the use of technology in order to ensure that our clients premium service with the industry.

Core Responsibilities
➢ Modelling, Design, Implementation/Development of Software Solutions

➢ Write clean and efficient code.

➢ Articulation of Development Procedure Documents.

➢ Deployment & Integration of Developed or Packaged Solutions in Production Transform mockups into pixel-perfect web pages, create and optimize graphics for the web.\

➢ Prototype and build interactive sites, with consistent behavior across browsers, and managing user data.

➢ Provision of Technical Support (bug fixing, functional extensions or documentation) for deployed Solutions.

➢ Deployment & Integration of Developed or Packaged Solutions in Production Environments or Live Service Systems.  

➢ Participates in and provide input into the design, redesign and development of technology products and applications.

Essential Competence
➢ Demonstrate experience with HTML5/CSS3, Bootstrap 4, React, PHP, C# (ASP.NET Core) and MySQL/Microsoft SQL Server

➢ Demonstrate experience with implementing online payment gateways

➢ Demonstrate experience with Web Services and APIs

Additional Competence
➢ Demonstrate experience with Redux, Babel, Webpack and GraphQL

➢ Demonstrate experience with continuous integration and testing

Qualifications
➢ The job holder must have a Bachelor's Degree 2nd Class Honours in Engineering discipline or any other Computer related field

➢ A minimum of 3 years post qualification experience on a similar job function

➢ Possession of a Master's Degree would be an added advantage.

Application Closing Date26th of Jan. 2020
Method of ApplicationInterested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: albertandmay2017@gmail.com using the "Job title" as the subject of the email.
Re: Full Stack Software Developer Job In Lagos by Bodkeravina: 7:39am On Jan 16, 2020
Re: Full Stack Software Developer Job In Lagos by Nobody: 8:48am On Jan 16, 2020
Job Title: Software Developer: Full Stack

Albert & May is a procurement and logistic firm, working with private and public sectors, including NGO. We have evolved overtime through the use of technology in order to ensure that our clients premium service with the industry.

Core Responsibilities
➢ Modelling, Design, Implementation/Development of Software Solutions

➢ Write clean and efficient code.

➢ Articulation of Development Procedure Documents.

➢ Deployment & Integration of Developed or Packaged Solutions in Production Transform mockups into pixel-perfect web pages, create and optimize graphics for the web.\

➢ Prototype and build interactive sites, with consistent behavior across browsers, and managing user data.

➢ Provision of Technical Support (bug fixing, functional extensions or documentation) for deployed Solutions.

➢ Deployment & Integration of Developed or Packaged Solutions in Production Environments or Live Service Systems.  

➢ Participates in and provide input into the design, redesign and development of technology products and applications.

Essential Competence
➢ Demonstrate experience with HTML5/CSS3, Bootstrap 4, React, PHP, C# (ASP.NET Core) and MySQL/Microsoft SQL Server

➢ Demonstrate experience with implementing online payment gateways

➢ Demonstrate experience with Web Services and APIs

Additional Competence
➢ Demonstrate experience with Redux, Babel, Webpack and GraphQL

➢ Demonstrate experience with continuous integration and testing

Qualifications
➢ The job holder must have a Bachelor's Degree 2nd Class Honours in Engineering discipline or any other Computer related field

➢ A minimum of 3 years post qualification experience on a similar job function

➢ Possession of a Master's Degree would be an added advantage.

Application Closing Date26th of Jan. 2020
Method of ApplicationInterested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: albertandmay2017@gmail.com using the "Job title" as the subject of the email.
[/code][code]
Re: Full Stack Software Developer Job In Lagos by Nobody: 4:58am On Jan 17, 2020
cheesy
Re: Full Stack Software Developer Job In Lagos by Autodidact101: 8:14pm On Jan 18, 2020
Naija job applications are really, really TRASHHHHHHHH
I don't blame employers though. They are looking for jack-of-all-trade donkeys looking to accept a pittance
Not looking good

1 Like

Re: Full Stack Software Developer Job In Lagos by peterincredible: 7:45am On Jan 19, 2020
myyki:
cheesy
baab i sent my email since no response or call hmmmm
Re: Full Stack Software Developer Job In Lagos by abdeiz(m): 8:41am On Jan 19, 2020
Autodidact101:
I don't blame employers though. They are looking for jack-of-all-trade donkeys looking to accept a pittance
Not looking good

You spoke my mind

1 Like

Re: Full Stack Software Developer Job In Lagos by Nobody: 9:18am On Jan 19, 2020
peterincredible:
baab i sent my email since no response or call hmmmm
Please chill sir
Re: Full Stack Software Developer Job In Lagos by peterincredible: 12:12pm On Jan 19, 2020
myyki:

Please chill sir
okey already chillinh with one small stout and snake meat
Re: Full Stack Software Developer Job In Lagos by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jan 19, 2020
peterincredible:
okey already chillinh with one small stout and snake meat
grin
Re: Full Stack Software Developer Job In Lagos by Nobody: 1:06am On Jan 22, 2020
Autodidact101:
Not looking good

What else do you expect of a mediocre job post from a company that invests little to nothing on HR and can't even afford a custom email address?
The smart ones ignore, the frustrated lament.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Creating A Social Networking Site Others Can Join In And Get Paid / Quotes Needed For Website Development / I Will Teach Spss, Autocad, Project Mgt, Revit, Phpmyadmin And U Teach Me Java

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.