Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Searching For An Enugu Or Anambra Wife - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Searching For An Enugu Or Anambra Wife (2553 Views)

Chinedu Okeke: This SA Man Is Searching For His Long Lost Family From Abia / Marquise Mkpuechina Searching For His Father, Daniel U. Mkpuechina (Photos) / Lady Searching For A Husband For Her Widowed Mother On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Searching For An Enugu Or Anambra Wife by Chokmah(m): 12:46pm On Jan 16, 2020
Finding a wife in the midst of numerous women has been a hectic task that needs divine intervention in most cases. All the same the need for a virtuous woman cannot be exaggerated in the family and the society at large.
Specifically, I have grown fonder of women from Anambra(especially from Umunri, Aguleri, Nnewi, Igboukwu areas and their surroundings) and Enugu.
Despite pointing at this places(states-Enugu & Anambra), there are inherent qualities which she must possess...

Physically related qualities include
1. She must be very tall (6ft+)
2. She must be fair in complexion with a pointed nose
3. She must have straight legs and not curvy while walking.
4. She must be strong and ready to defend her husbands territory

Character related qualities include
1. She must be very intelligent
2. Either outgoing or reserved
3. She must have a loving heart ready to forgive.
4. She must be able to respect my parents especially my father.

Note: She must be within the age of 18years to 22years (18-22years old) and must come from Anambra or Enugu.

If you have suggestions or meet the above qualities contact me via the number in my signature(either by text or call).

Brief description of myself

I'm Chinemerem by name, 26 years old, a graduate of surveying. I'm 5ft 10inches tall, a bit fair, a melancholy and a lover of inspirational discuss and soccer. I'm from Orlu in Imo.

Thanks.

4 Likes

Re: Searching For An Enugu Or Anambra Wife by Skyfornia(m): 1:47pm On Jan 16, 2020
Chokmah:

1. She must be very tall (6ft)

Baba these your requirements might be difficult but I salute your courage. Please I'm also looking for Anambra or Enugu girl who is residing and working in Lagos. Age should be 36 years or below. Let's end our singlehood this 2020.

Check my signature for my number...

6 Likes

Re: Searching For An Enugu Or Anambra Wife by Richy4(m): 1:56pm On Jan 16, 2020
Chokmah:
Finding a wife in the midst of numerous women has been a hectic task that needs divine intervention in most cases. All the same the need for a virtuous woman cannot be exaggerated in the family and the society at large.
Specifically, I have grown fonder of women from Anambra(especially from Umunri, Aguleri, Nnewi, Igboukwu areas and their surroundings) and Enugu.
Despite pointing at this places(states-Enugu & Anambra), there are inherent qualities which she must possess...

1. She must be very tall (6ft)

Note: She must be within the age of 18years to 22years (18-22years old) and must come from Anambra or Enugu.

If you have suggestions or meet the above qualities contact me via 08080542698.

I'm Chinemerem by name, 26 years old, a graduate of surveying. I'm 5ft 10inches tall, a bit fair, a melancholy and a lover of inspirational discuss and soccer. I'm from Orlu in Imo.

Thanks.

It would have been better or safe to say that you were looking for a female Basketball player from Enugu or Anambra state... This one that she must be 6ft.. grin

18 Likes

Re: Searching For An Enugu Or Anambra Wife by Preshy561(f): 2:02pm On Jan 16, 2020
Short guy, I understand your plight.

For those of us that's petite, it's tall guys all the way. grin

Goodluck in your search.

12 Likes

Re: Searching For An Enugu Or Anambra Wife by Chokmah(m): 11:59pm On Jan 18, 2020
Preshy561:
Short guy, I understand your plight.

For those of us that's petite, it's tall guys all the way. grin

Goodluck in your search.

You don't mean it, 5ft 10 inch is actually your definition of short?

Any recommendations from you, you seem to have a good heart?

1 Like

Re: Searching For An Enugu Or Anambra Wife by Chokmah(m): 12:01am On Jan 19, 2020
Richy4:

It would have been better or safe to say that you were looking for a female Basketball player from Enugu or Anambra state... This one that she must be 6ft.. grin

Do you have any recommendations as you described it?
Re: Searching For An Enugu Or Anambra Wife by Holycity(f): 2:42pm On Jan 19, 2020
Meh...

See requirements....
Re: Searching For An Enugu Or Anambra Wife by rosy1992(f): 2:48pm On Jan 19, 2020
May God help you to find one soonest.

4 Likes

Re: Searching For An Enugu Or Anambra Wife by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jan 19, 2020
Holycity:
Meh...
See requirements....

if you meet the requirements, sign in
Re: Searching For An Enugu Or Anambra Wife by Holycity(f): 3:12pm On Jan 19, 2020
Oma307:

if you meet the requirements, sign in

I no meet any of them oooo

Am already crying....

Tell him to come down nw...

Hes aiming too high

1 Like

Re: Searching For An Enugu Or Anambra Wife by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jan 19, 2020
Holycity:

I no meet any of them oooo
Am already crying....

Tell him to come down nw...
Hes aiming too high
there is no need for him to calm down since you meet my own requirements

3 Likes

Re: Searching For An Enugu Or Anambra Wife by We4all: 11:11pm On Jan 19, 2020
Richy4:

I can't stop laughing. grin grin grin
Re: Searching For An Enugu Or Anambra Wife by Annstar(f): 8:35am On Jan 20, 2020
grin grin
see advertisement
Re: Searching For An Enugu Or Anambra Wife by chival(f): 9:04pm On Jan 20, 2020
Richy4:

It would have been better or safe to say that you were looking for a female Basketball player from Enugu or Anambra state... This one that she must be 6ft..

Everything on Nairaland is giving me the giggles today. By the way did you see the part where he wrote she has to have a pointy nose and be strong...as in she go need fight to defend her territory, according to him.
I wish him luck though. We all have the right to want what we want.

3 Likes

Re: Searching For An Enugu Or Anambra Wife by sayisayi(m): 9:13pm On Jan 20, 2020
Na the pointy nose dey go get me...in Africa....lol....u might as well look for kangaroo sef. Dem tall and go fight tire for ur pikin and compound. Not sure whether they go yarn Igbo.

10 Likes

Re: Searching For An Enugu Or Anambra Wife by Chokmah(m): 5:54pm On Jan 23, 2020
chival:

Everything on Nairaland is giving me the giggles today. By the way did you see the part where he wrote she has to have a pointy nose and be strong...as in she go need fight to defend her territory, according to him.
I wish him luck though. We all have the right to want what we want.

Was looking and still looking forward for your recommendations. Oputara na enweghi nwata nwanyi bu so mma n'ana Anambra na Enugu nwere ike inu?

1 Like

Re: Searching For An Enugu Or Anambra Wife by nlPoster: 5:58pm On Jan 23, 2020
chival:

did you see the part where he wrote she has to have a pointy nose and be strong...as in she go need fight to defend her territory, according to him.

Is pointy nose not important in marriage?

As per fighting, I just saw a post where someone said he proposed after seeing his intended in action (pugilistic).

Maybe there's a thrill there and the op also knows who he rolls with, aggressive types.

4 Likes

Re: Searching For An Enugu Or Anambra Wife by chival(f): 7:34pm On Jan 23, 2020
Chokmah:

Was looking and still looking forward for your recommendations. Oputara na enweghi nwata nwanyi bu so mma n'ana Anambra na Enugu nwere ike inu?

Ha juru eju. God will point you in the right direction. Unfortunately, I don't know many single ladies who are searching.

1 Like

Re: Searching For An Enugu Or Anambra Wife by Chokmah(m): 7:37pm On Jan 23, 2020
nlPoster:

As per fighting, I just saw a post where someone said he proposed after seeing his intended in action (pugilistic).

Maybe there's a thrill there and the op also knows who he rolls with, aggressive types.

God bless your soul...
Till now no search found. Any recommendation?
Re: Searching For An Enugu Or Anambra Wife by chival(f): 7:42pm On Jan 23, 2020
nlPoster:

Oh pointy noses are super important. Flat nosed women make the worst wives, you know. grin
I wish the OP well. There's someone for everyone.
Re: Searching For An Enugu Or Anambra Wife by ifyalways(f): 8:12pm On Jan 23, 2020
Is "a graduate of surveying" now an occupation

Whole thread sounds like a survey sef. cheesy cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Searching For An Enugu Or Anambra Wife by faithfull18(f): 9:45pm On Jan 23, 2020
grin grin grin this is funny grin
Re: Searching For An Enugu Or Anambra Wife by faithfull18(f): 9:46pm On Jan 23, 2020
grin grin grin this is funny grin
Re: Searching For An Enugu Or Anambra Wife by FreeMejoor1(m): 11:17pm On Jan 23, 2020
ifyalways:
Is "a graduate of surveying" now an occupation

Whole thread sounds like a survey sef. cheesy cheesy cheesy
seems more like you too old to be surveyed more reason you spewed that trash you wrote...

1 Like

Re: Searching For An Enugu Or Anambra Wife by ifyalways(f): 5:47am On Jan 24, 2020
FreeMejoor1:
seems more like you too old to be surveyed more reason you spewed that trash you wrote...
This scammer again? cheesy Paul 419.

Im too old to be surveyed by a broke ass scammer like you. Have you paid your papa house rent and found a cure for the unfortunate girl that opened her pucccie for you?

You are too poor for me, quit sniffing my pants.

That music promoter that scammed your twin and the travel agent that scammed you were my men of the year 2019. i love to see scammers scammed cheesy cheesy cheesy Gives my old assss multiple orgasms. kiss

7 Likes

Re: Searching For An Enugu Or Anambra Wife by irunoko(m): 5:49am On Jan 24, 2020
Ritualist!!!!
Re: Searching For An Enugu Or Anambra Wife by 2kurupt(m): 10:47am On Jan 24, 2020
"strong and ready to defend her husband's territory" Is it some kind of military recruitment? grin grin

On a serious note I wish you a fruitful search

8 Likes

Re: Searching For An Enugu Or Anambra Wife by victorian(f): 12:05pm On Jan 24, 2020
Chokmah:

1. She must be very tall (6ft+)

If you have suggestions or meet the above qualities contact me via the number in my signature(either by text or call).

Thanks.

Sighs you want such a perfect woman in everything but you are melancholy sad.

Dont you know people who are melancholy spreads unhappiness and sadness around them?

If shes smart like you want? Trust me , she wouldnt want to contact you.

And if you dont work on that melancholy thing, mehn! U are on a wild goose search.
Then u mentioned she needs to be strong to defend you . Sighs are u not meant to defend her from your family or from your exes and side chicks ? Cos it seems there are some tough hidden issues going on , either within your family or from female friends u have .

Mr man, you have issues. Better solve them before making another man's daughter unhappy in marriage.

Inbetween im not igbo, just an observer.

8 Likes

Re: Searching For An Enugu Or Anambra Wife by FreeMejoor1(m): 12:46pm On Jan 24, 2020
ifyalways:

This scammer again? cheesy Paul 419.

Im too old to be surveyed by a broke ass scammer like you. Have you paid your papa house rent and found a cure for the unfortunate girl that opened her pucccie for you?

You are too poor for me, quit sniffing my pants.

That music promoter that scammed your twin and the travel agent that scammed you were my men of the year 2019. i love to see scammers scammed cheesy cheesy cheesy Gives my old assss multiple orgasms. kiss
still spewing trash..fuvking old cargo..las las you go die for my matter...you got nothing on me always this crazy and bitter bitch.i see you havent changed much ,going about talking rubbish about people..i hope no man ends up with a hoe and crazy woman like you...you deserve some intense beating that will reset your head..old bitch.besides who da fuvk is paul...i hope the nigga could beat the hell out of you..toxic bastard..
Re: Searching For An Enugu Or Anambra Wife by Chokmah(m): 2:11pm On Jan 24, 2020
victorian:

Sighs you want such a perfect woman in everything but you are melancholy sad.

Dont you know people who are melancholy spreads unhappiness and sadness around them?

If shes smart like you want? Trust me , she wouldnt want to contact you.

And if you dont work on that melancholy thing, mehn! U are on a wild goose search.
Then u mentioned she needs to be strong to defend you . Sighs are u not meant to defend her from your family or from your exes and side chicks ? Cos it seems there are some tough hidden issues going on , either within your family or from female friends u have .

Mr man, you have issues. Better solve them before making another man's daughter unhappy in marriage.

Inbetween im not igbo, just an observer.

Don't exaggerate simple features. Being a melancholist is an introverted temperament which has positive inclinations as well.
As per being strong, it clearly relates to her ability to stand her ground(positive self esteem) and be bold as a lioness which every princess(Queen) must have as a trait.(A mighty king needs a brave Queen).

No family is heavenly but I bless God for creating me in our family. "Nwa eze anaghi efo na mba, odogwu bu dike kpatara ego"

Shalom.

1 Like

Re: Searching For An Enugu Or Anambra Wife by Chokmah(m): 2:18pm On Jan 24, 2020
2kurupt:
"strong and ready to defend her husband's territory" Is it some kind of military recruitment? grin grin

On a serious note I wish you a fruitful search

Remember her husband's territory is also her territory.
"Our mothers are not weak women why should we marry weak women?"
'Ebe onye be ka ona awachi'

If you have any recommendation alert me...

Shalom.

2 Likes

Re: Searching For An Enugu Or Anambra Wife by ifyalways(f): 4:08pm On Jan 24, 2020
FreeMejoor1:
still spewing trash..fuvking old cargo..las las you go die for my matter...you got nothing on me always this crazy and bitter bitch.i see you havent changed much ,going about talking rubbish about people..i hope no man ends up with a hoe and crazy woman like you...you deserve some intense beating that will reset your head..old bitch.besides who da fuvk is paul...i hope the nigga could beat the hell out of you..toxic bastard..
Ntor cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Is Family / Things You Dislike About Your Father! / Goodbye Nairalanders.my Strength Can't Carry Me Any Longer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.