Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,014 members, 7,810,809 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:54 PM

Marquise Mkpuechina Searching For His Father, Daniel U. Mkpuechina (Photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Marquise Mkpuechina Searching For His Father, Daniel U. Mkpuechina (Photos) (42162 Views)

Marriage List Given To Man By His Father-In-law / 'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death / 50 Cent Disowns His Oldest Son, Marquise On Instagram (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marquise Mkpuechina Searching For His Father, Daniel U. Mkpuechina (Photos) by ChangeIsCostant: 5:45pm On Feb 06, 2019
A man who hails from Abagana in Anambra state has begun a search for his father.

The Nigerian man identified as Marquise Mkpuechina who is based in New Jersey, USA, is looking for his father known as Daniel U. Mkpuechina, with the hope of reuniting with him.

According to him, his mother refused telling him who his father is as a kid and even as he's finally grown, she won't still tell him where or how to locate his father.

Marquise who said the issue has made him depressed and sad - wants to return home and trace his father. He wants to see his dad either dead or alive.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/02/marquise-mkpuechina-looking-for-his-father-daniel-u-mkpuechina.html

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Marquise Mkpuechina Searching For His Father, Daniel U. Mkpuechina (Photos) by gidgiddy: 5:57pm On Feb 06, 2019
Well since he knows the village is Abagana and he has the surname, the rest should be easy

155 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Marquise Mkpuechina Searching For His Father, Daniel U. Mkpuechina (Photos) by SalamRushdie: 5:59pm On Feb 06, 2019
This route is always filled with disappointment

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Marquise Mkpuechina Searching For His Father, Daniel U. Mkpuechina (Photos) by ednut1(m): 6:02pm On Feb 06, 2019
Hmm
Re: Marquise Mkpuechina Searching For His Father, Daniel U. Mkpuechina (Photos) by Blakjewelry(m): 6:10pm On Feb 06, 2019
just watch as the guy go get many fathers soon

157 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Marquise Mkpuechina Searching For His Father, Daniel U. Mkpuechina (Photos) by MediaNGN: 6:15pm On Feb 06, 2019
embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Marquise Mkpuechina Searching For His Father, Daniel U. Mkpuechina (Photos) by Irenemmeso(f): 6:50pm On Feb 06, 2019
Blakjewelry:
just watch as the guy go get many fathers soon
Lol

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Marquise Mkpuechina Searching For His Father, Daniel U. Mkpuechina (Photos) by Irenemmeso(f): 6:51pm On Feb 06, 2019
The resemblance is awesome

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Marquise Mkpuechina Searching For His Father, Daniel U. Mkpuechina (Photos) by Mizwisdom(f): 6:52pm On Feb 06, 2019
This life is a mystery. I can picture the mother trying to keep the boy away from his father as a kid, a man who did not contribute anything to his welfare. She was the one with him through childhood sicknesses, she did the hard work but now that he's all grown, the young man rebels and decides to search for his dad against her wish sad
The dad will surely reap where he did not sow, he'll turn the guy to a bank where he can withdraw money at will. After a few years the young man will learn the true nature of his father but he won't still severe the relationship. His father will use him until his last breath meanwhile the mum will gradually soften her stance (wetin she go do before?) It always ends this way and the cycle continues.

77 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Marquise Mkpuechina Searching For His Father, Daniel U. Mkpuechina (Photos) by ainas247: 7:57pm On Feb 06, 2019
grin Laughing in 3d, you have grown up man ask your mum she will tell you.

Give her bad attitude and she will open up

Rank your business on Google and get more clients check my profile to see new results
Re: Marquise Mkpuechina Searching For His Father, Daniel U. Mkpuechina (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:57pm On Feb 06, 2019
According to him, his mother refused telling him who his father is as a kid and even as he's finally grown, she won't still tell him where or how to locate his father.
Marquise who said the issue has made him depressed and sad - wants to return home and trace his father. He wants to see his dad either dead or alive.
This is touching.
The mother may have her reasons, but whatever reasons it is, she shouldn't deny a full grown handsome man like this the opportunity of knowing who his father is.
A cute father and a handsome son, what an uncanny resemblance!

But the positive and
good thing about all these is that, we bet he'll receive a news about his father in 72 hours from now : THE POWER OF INTERNET!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marquise Mkpuechina Searching For His Father, Daniel U. Mkpuechina (Photos) by Chipink(f): 7:58pm On Feb 06, 2019
Eiyaa good luck to u bro cry

2 Likes

Re: Marquise Mkpuechina Searching For His Father, Daniel U. Mkpuechina (Photos) by ednut1(m): 7:58pm On Feb 06, 2019
Some people somewhere wont like this. He go inherit property is what they would say

7 Likes

Re: Marquise Mkpuechina Searching For His Father, Daniel U. Mkpuechina (Photos) by Justfunkira(m): 7:59pm On Feb 06, 2019
Re: Marquise Mkpuechina Searching For His Father, Daniel U. Mkpuechina (Photos) by dominique(f): 7:59pm On Feb 06, 2019
Chai see photocopy shocked
Very unfair of his mum to deny him access to his dad.

1 Like

Re: Marquise Mkpuechina Searching For His Father, Daniel U. Mkpuechina (Photos) by Yankee101: 7:59pm On Feb 06, 2019
SalamRushdie:
This route is always filled with disappointment

Sometimes you speak wise words like the original Rushdie...without the bigotry of course.

1 Like

Re: Marquise Mkpuechina Searching For His Father, Daniel U. Mkpuechina (Photos) by Chipink(f): 7:59pm On Feb 06, 2019
ednut1:
Some people somewhere wont like this. He go inherit property is what they would say

Lies lies lies.. They will be to see him. In fact it will be easier for them to travel out now with his help

2 Likes

Re: Marquise Mkpuechina Searching For His Father, Daniel U. Mkpuechina (Photos) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Feb 06, 2019
This is why I tell people not to go through the marriage-for-visa route. Half of it ends up in broken relationships and broken homes.

2 Likes

Re: Marquise Mkpuechina Searching For His Father, Daniel U. Mkpuechina (Photos) by Icon79(m): 7:59pm On Feb 06, 2019
KPOM!

O pari

gidgiddy:
Well since he knows the village is Abagana and he has the surname, the rest should be easy
Re: Marquise Mkpuechina Searching For His Father, Daniel U. Mkpuechina (Photos) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Feb 06, 2019
God help him!
Re: Marquise Mkpuechina Searching For His Father, Daniel U. Mkpuechina (Photos) by azimibraun: 8:00pm On Feb 06, 2019
I hope they dont do what they did to a FORMER MARINE who made a TRIP BACK HOME TO MOTHERLAND. He was KILLED by his own PEOPLE.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marquise Mkpuechina Searching For His Father, Daniel U. Mkpuechina (Photos) by jasmine1600: 8:00pm On Feb 06, 2019
Mizwisdom:
This life is a mystery. I can picture the mother trying to keep the boy away from his father as a kid, a man who did not contribute anything to his welfare. She was the one with him through childhood sicknesses, she did the hard work but now that he's all grown, the young man rebels and decides to search for his dad against her wish sad
The dad will surely reap where he did not sow, he'll turn the guy to a bank where he can withdraw money at will. After a few years the young man will learn the true nature of his father but he won't still severe the relationship. His father will use him until his last breath meanwhile the mum will gradually soften her stance (wetin she go do before?) It always ends this way and the cycle continues.
Nigerians girls and what they stand to gain.
Something that made a young man leave New Jersey and you think is not important to his life?
Do you know how many times he must have been called a basterd over there?
Why do you bear your fathers name “surname” and forget that of our mother that did the Labour in ur life?
Feminism is a course to some empty people.
Do you even know if the guy is made?
Because of cheap iPhone 6 n US. reap, sow, gain, bank, withdrawal, alert and even bad prayers are spilling out.
I pity your husband.

68 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Marquise Mkpuechina Searching For His Father, Daniel U. Mkpuechina (Photos) by damola1: 8:02pm On Feb 06, 2019
jasmine1600:

so much pain for a this girl

See analysis...
Re: Marquise Mkpuechina Searching For His Father, Daniel U. Mkpuechina (Photos) by iHart(m): 8:04pm On Feb 06, 2019
The next thread, where the dad will be located, is what i will be waiting for.

Specializes in soap machine fabrication, factory setup and business development consultancy. call and whatsapp 07066705594 for more details visit https://www.nairaland.com/4442304/how-started-soap-making-business
Re: Marquise Mkpuechina Searching For His Father, Daniel U. Mkpuechina (Photos) by akiOYIBO: 8:04pm On Feb 06, 2019
Mizwisdom:
Are u a saddist, feminist?

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Marquise Mkpuechina Searching For His Father, Daniel U. Mkpuechina (Photos) by YovvInteriors(m): 8:05pm On Feb 06, 2019
Goodluck in the quest.

1 Like

Re: Marquise Mkpuechina Searching For His Father, Daniel U. Mkpuechina (Photos) by larryking540: 8:05pm On Feb 06, 2019
Mizwisdom:

such a matter happened my our family, but day never reunite yet,

my relation married a benin woman (not all benin women a bad o) so they happen to give birth to a child and luckily the lady had d opportunity of traveling abroad as at wen there was no law stating how old a child should b b4 a mother can tag along 2 gether, and and d child was approximately 5 years a,so he and d mother went to one of the European country and left my relative behind who was controling a clothing shop, and till today na so d woman reach yanki japa my relative, pikin she carry go cus my relative see d woman reach airport even reach time for board d plane,d lady after some months personally called my relative make he move on o,cus she don move on, ,,,,,

last last my relative don go remarry again o

5 Likes

Re: Marquise Mkpuechina Searching For His Father, Daniel U. Mkpuechina (Photos) by olasaad(f): 8:05pm On Feb 06, 2019
Mizwisdom:

Walahi....gaskiyani!!! You said the truth my sister

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Whose House Would You Live In After Wedding? (Pictured) / Coronavirus Lockdown: 10 Ways To Beat Boredom / How Many Did You Survive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.