Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,677 members, 7,813,258 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:44 AM

Forget Bobrisky & Meet Ghanaian Transgender Ohemartin With Big Back Goods-photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Forget Bobrisky & Meet Ghanaian Transgender Ohemartin With Big Back Goods-photos (11480 Views)

E Dey Bounce Well! Woman With Big Back Side Twerking In New Video / Meet Ghanaian Muslim Actress, Pamela Odame That Has Big B00bs, Check Out Her Bio / Ama Richest, Meet Ghanaian Nude Model: "If I'm Raped, I'll Blame Myself" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Forget Bobrisky & Meet Ghanaian Transgender Ohemartin With Big Back Goods-photos by Team990(f): 6:06pm On Jan 16, 2020
Meet Transgender Ghanaian Ohemartin – Our Own Version of Bobrisky Whose DM Is Filled With Dudes Hoping To Smash – PHOTOS

A Ghanaian transgender individual, known on social media as Ohemartin but born Martin Hughes, is raising awareness of the issue in Ghana on a level never seen before.

Ohemartin is essentially Ghana’s version of infamous Nigerian social media personality Bobrisky – born a guy but transitioned to a woman and managed to build a following on social media.

Ohemartin is not yet on Bob’s level and not made the impact Bobrisky has in making transgenderism mainstream, but she’s on the path to do so.

Speaking with Pulse Ghana, she revealed how at a very young age she realized that she was in the wrong body as she wanted to be a girl.

“I caught myself in a role I didn’t want to play anymore at the age of 7. The vibe of the boys was annoying. I think it was toxic for me because I felt like a boy playing with girls,” she said.

Ohemartin actually attended Mfantsipim High School and said she faced discrimination due to her situation.

“High School was the trouble. That was stress. The real hard life because I went to a boys school. I was in Mfantsipim School and it was stressful.

“It was a hypocritical system. You have boys telling you stuff, proposing to you and all but in the eye of the public, they will be judging you.”

CONTINUE READING BY CLICKING LINK BELOW AND SEE MORE UNCOVED PHOTOS

https://www.thatcelebrity.com/meet-transgender-ghanaian-ohemartin-our-own-version-of-bobrisky-whose-dm-is-filled-with-dudes-hoping-to-smash-photos/

SOURCE: [url]Thatcelebrity.com[/url]

Re: Forget Bobrisky & Meet Ghanaian Transgender Ohemartin With Big Back Goods-photos by carterguccy(m): 6:07pm On Jan 16, 2020
Re: Forget Bobrisky & Meet Ghanaian Transgender Ohemartin With Big Back Goods-photos by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jan 16, 2020
Damn! Lalasticlala sef
Re: Forget Bobrisky & Meet Ghanaian Transgender Ohemartin With Big Back Goods-photos by Team990(f): 6:15pm On Jan 16, 2020
bobrisky shd marry him her grin shocked

13 Likes

Re: Forget Bobrisky & Meet Ghanaian Transgender Ohemartin With Big Back Goods-photos by EngrMarve(m): 6:17pm On Jan 16, 2020
Is this the new line of hustle?

12 Likes

Re: Forget Bobrisky & Meet Ghanaian Transgender Ohemartin With Big Back Goods-photos by Kwamecron(m): 6:21pm On Jan 16, 2020
Make una no carry last ooh

Transgender Na MMM

Na who first invest cash out big.

B4 en cast.

8 Likes

Re: Forget Bobrisky & Meet Ghanaian Transgender Ohemartin With Big Back Goods-photos by Geminita1(f): 6:27pm On Jan 16, 2020
He didn't use filter or cream. He looks girly too, bobrisky looks like a man so he hides behind snapchat filters.

I don't support this type of lifestyle though.

7 Likes

Re: Forget Bobrisky & Meet Ghanaian Transgender Ohemartin With Big Back Goods-photos by Soulsymbol99: 6:29pm On Jan 16, 2020
EngrMarve:
Is this the new line of hustle?

My brother I tire oooo undecided jst wen u feel u hv seen it all

4 Likes

Re: Forget Bobrisky & Meet Ghanaian Transgender Ohemartin With Big Back Goods-photos by Onyi22(f): 6:42pm On Jan 16, 2020
So bobrisky get competitor?
In life!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forget Bobrisky & Meet Ghanaian Transgender Ohemartin With Big Back Goods-photos by lenghtinny(m): 6:52pm On Jan 16, 2020
This is for the niggs always chasing big nyansh upandan....

It shows there's nothing special about big butts, it's just a warehouse of excreta cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Forget Bobrisky & Meet Ghanaian Transgender Ohemartin With Big Back Goods-photos by leocollins(m): 6:56pm On Jan 16, 2020
big fat ass,sorry sha ain't instrested.
Re: Forget Bobrisky & Meet Ghanaian Transgender Ohemartin With Big Back Goods-photos by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jan 16, 2020
And why sheim con like snake skin.. abi is sheim related to lalasticlala
Re: Forget Bobrisky & Meet Ghanaian Transgender Ohemartin With Big Back Goods-photos by Randy100: 7:21pm On Jan 16, 2020
Truly truly he is trapped in a a male body. See estrogenized nyash.

1 Like

Re: Forget Bobrisky & Meet Ghanaian Transgender Ohemartin With Big Back Goods-photos by Kingrexyl(m): 7:54pm On Jan 16, 2020
Damn
Re: Forget Bobrisky & Meet Ghanaian Transgender Ohemartin With Big Back Goods-photos by TRUEBLOOD59(m): 8:16pm On Jan 16, 2020
Onyi22:
So bobrisky get competitor?
In life!!!
Hmmm na so we see am ooo
Re: Forget Bobrisky & Meet Ghanaian Transgender Ohemartin With Big Back Goods-photos by demolinka(m): 8:25pm On Jan 16, 2020
Iyamie! Wora you dog abou?!

1 Like

Re: Forget Bobrisky & Meet Ghanaian Transgender Ohemartin With Big Back Goods-photos by padi94(m): 8:39pm On Jan 16, 2020
WTF
Re: Forget Bobrisky & Meet Ghanaian Transgender Ohemartin With Big Back Goods-photos by Roon9(m): 9:54pm On Jan 16, 2020
Stop making idiots popular bro
Re: Forget Bobrisky & Meet Ghanaian Transgender Ohemartin With Big Back Goods-photos by Amstupid(m): 10:09pm On Jan 16, 2020
Next is "Uganda transgender " ,,, DAT 1 will black ehnnn undecided

1 Like

Re: Forget Bobrisky & Meet Ghanaian Transgender Ohemartin With Big Back Goods-photos by ItooWorWor(m): 11:07pm On Jan 16, 2020
Hahahaha kini

Okotorikpa

Ayam short of magana
Re: Forget Bobrisky & Meet Ghanaian Transgender Ohemartin With Big Back Goods-photos by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jan 16, 2020
trust me, this shiitt will make Front page
Re: Forget Bobrisky & Meet Ghanaian Transgender Ohemartin With Big Back Goods-photos by EbukaHades10(m): 11:35pm On Jan 16, 2020
I give up

Re: Forget Bobrisky & Meet Ghanaian Transgender Ohemartin With Big Back Goods-photos by DIKEnaWAR: 12:04am On Jan 17, 2020
Ọ dịkwa sexy. Nke a dịkwa Risky.

See ukwu biko.

1 Like

Re: Forget Bobrisky & Meet Ghanaian Transgender Ohemartin With Big Back Goods-photos by Houseofglam7(f): 6:21am On Jan 17, 2020
undecided
Re: Forget Bobrisky & Meet Ghanaian Transgender Ohemartin With Big Back Goods-photos by sofiscatedmoron: 7:12am On Jan 17, 2020
does he have a penis?
Re: Forget Bobrisky & Meet Ghanaian Transgender Ohemartin With Big Back Goods-photos by lilmarley: 10:47am On Jan 17, 2020
Re: Forget Bobrisky & Meet Ghanaian Transgender Ohemartin With Big Back Goods-photos by black9: 12:58pm On Jan 17, 2020
Team990:
Meet Transgender Ghanaian Ohemartin – Our Own Version of Bobrisky Whose DM Is Filled With Dudes Hoping To Smash – PHOTOS

A Ghanaian transgender individual, known on social media as Ohemartin but born Martin Hughes, is raising awareness of the issue in Ghana on a level never seen before.

Ohemartin is essentially Ghana’s version of infamous Nigerian social media personality Bobrisky – born a guy but transitioned to a woman and managed to build a following on social media.

Ohemartin is not yet on Bob’s level and not made the impact Bobrisky has in making transgenderism mainstream, but she’s on the path to do so.

Speaking with Pulse Ghana, she revealed how at a very young age she realized that she was in the wrong body as she wanted to be a girl.

“I caught myself in a role I didn’t want to play anymore at the age of 7. The vibe of the boys was annoying. I think it was toxic for me because I felt like a boy playing with girls,” she said.

Ohemartin actually attended Mfantsipim High School and said she faced discrimination due to her situation.

“High School was the trouble. That was stress. The real hard life because I went to a boys school. I was in Mfantsipim School and it was stressful.

“It was a hypocritical system. You have boys telling you stuff, proposing to you and all but in the eye of the public, they will be judging you.”

https://www.thatcelebrity.com/meet-transgender-ghanaian-ohemartin-our-own-version-of-bobrisky-whose-dm-is-filled-with-dudes-hoping-to-smash-photos/

All these ones wey just dey find better cock to kolobi it is well

https://www.nairaland.com/5636502/emmyli-resumes-2020-kolobi#85869963

Re: Forget Bobrisky & Meet Ghanaian Transgender Ohemartin With Big Back Goods-photos by HallaDaTruth: 2:14pm On Jan 17, 2020
SHAME ON ALL THOSE THAT ARE INTO THIS ABOMINATION , ANYONE WHO INSULTS ME FOR MY COMMENT/OPINION , YOU WILL GIVE BIRTH TO TRANSGENDER CHILDREN It's so annoying to see africans embracing this crap these days
Re: Forget Bobrisky & Meet Ghanaian Transgender Ohemartin With Big Back Goods-photos by black9: 2:19pm On Jan 17, 2020
Team990:

Make we dey kolobi dem dey go

https://www.nairaland.com/5636502/emmyli-resumes-2020-kolobi#85869963

Re: Forget Bobrisky & Meet Ghanaian Transgender Ohemartin With Big Back Goods-photos by TheEnygma(m): 2:42pm On Jan 17, 2020
With the rate these trans people are increasing .....i just pray that someone don't go and mistakenjy smash one.

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Most Famous And Rich Dwarfs In The World. / Happy Birthday Joke Silva / Chizoba Ejike Speaks At The Police Induction Ceremony In Anambra (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.