Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,018 members, 7,838,559 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Olamide Is Married To Bukunmi Aisha - Lailasnews - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide Is Married To Bukunmi Aisha - Lailasnews (107389 Views)

Olamide Is A Member Of Illuminati – Prophetess Alleges (video) / Olamide Is Very Talented, I Look Up To Him – American Rapper, Wale / Alex Ozone: “Olamide Is Highest Paid Artiste In Nigeria” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olamide Is Married To Bukunmi Aisha - Lailasnews by D1zion: 7:03am On Jan 17, 2020
SpatialKing:
I thought as the king of the street he will go to the street to get a bride? They keep deceiving our youths while they live their own life up thight....
Don't be surprised Naira Mali won't marry a Malian

remember he testified in court that he has two wives with children for him to indulge in cyber crime,he even swore with the lives of his children. Except if he dint marry them legally as a Yoruba Muslim.

1 Like

Re: Olamide Is Married To Bukunmi Aisha - Lailasnews by Neddyogu(m): 7:08am On Jan 17, 2020
babyfaceafrica:
So because she changed her name to his name, they are married.. Nansense bloggers

Why else would a woman adopt another man's surname?

2 Likes

Re: Olamide Is Married To Bukunmi Aisha - Lailasnews by Neddyogu(m): 7:13am On Jan 17, 2020
[quote author=sinceraconcept post=85859780]So,you have to glorify having children out of wedlock,premarital sex,baby mama,etc just because thats what happened in your miserable life? What is bad is bad. If you and Olamide smoke weed,then keep it to yourself and it doesnt mean thats the ideal way.
God forbod having a children outside wedlock

Eeeeaaassyyy. Wetin God dey "forbod"?

1 Like

Re: Olamide Is Married To Bukunmi Aisha - Lailasnews by WorldRichest: 7:29am On Jan 17, 2020
SpatialKing:
I thought as the king of the street he will go to the street to get a bride? They keep deceiving our youths while they live their own life up thight....
Don't be surprised Naira Mali won't endup marrying a Malian

The wife is a street girl to the core. A street girl does not need to be an Olosho like 9ice first wife.

3 Likes

Re: Olamide Is Married To Bukunmi Aisha - Lailasnews by lagdmark(m): 7:41am On Jan 17, 2020
SpatialKing:

They will not allow their children to watch their videos.
Re: Olamide Is Married To Bukunmi Aisha - Lailasnews by calabardick(m): 8:00am On Jan 17, 2020
SpatialKing:

Have you ever witnessed a psychiatrist marrying an insane person before?

1 Like

Re: Olamide Is Married To Bukunmi Aisha - Lailasnews by NadiaR(m): 8:08am On Jan 17, 2020
SpatialKing:

Is about him, is those young ladies these musicians have mislead all in the name of Street attitude.. Imagine Naira Mali not ending marrying a Malian?
Now I got it.
You don't know what you are saying
Re: Olamide Is Married To Bukunmi Aisha - Lailasnews by Gwizatasie: 8:11am On Jan 17, 2020
SpatialKing:

The girl was actually from the street thy have been dating way back from the street before the racks started coming in

2 Likes

Re: Olamide Is Married To Bukunmi Aisha - Lailasnews by MISTAICEY02288(m): 8:12am On Jan 17, 2020
Ykc2:
I hope this your puppies are not pitbull undecided?if they are pit bulls slaughter all of them now before they will kill one innocent child in your neighbourhood' then you will go 90 years imprisonment as an accomplice angry

Hahahaha cheesy grin
Oga why nah grin.. PitBulls na beta breeds ooo. No worry na to give them beta training the buyers need plus proper handling like caging it all through the day and release overnight to walk freely in the compound in a fenced apartment. That way, it can only attack thieves and burglars... And If there's need to go out with it during day time, the person will do so by moving it around with chains... tongue

1 Like

Re: Olamide Is Married To Bukunmi Aisha - Lailasnews by Nobody: 8:14am On Jan 17, 2020
Zoroaster:
Olamide really messed up by cheating on this girl..

It’s the long distance marriage dt caused it. I’m sure dts why she forgave him. Bukunmi and his 1st son moved to America in 2018 after they got married & their son started school there.

Maria got pregnant last year, 4 months after bukunmi was pregnant for the 2nd child. Complete clusterfuc.k cos husbands also tend to cheat when their wives are pregnant.

2 Likes

Re: Olamide Is Married To Bukunmi Aisha - Lailasnews by patrickmuf(m): 8:16am On Jan 17, 2020
SpatialKing:

Naira Marley is married. He has two wives and 4 children.

1 Like

Re: Olamide Is Married To Bukunmi Aisha - Lailasnews by oodua1stson: 8:29am On Jan 17, 2020
SpatialKing:

ogbeni, that lady is Olamide's DAY ONE. So you expect him to leave a good girl who was with him when he was shit to be with another girl?

Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Olamide Is Married To Bukunmi Aisha - Lailasnews by TheWalkingMind: 8:33am On Jan 17, 2020
sinceraconcept:
So,you have to glorify having children out of wedlock,premarital sex,baby mama,etc just because thats what happened in your miserable life? What is bad is bad. If you and Olamide smoke weed,then keep it to yourself and it doesnt mean thats the ideal way.
Wedlock begins when you acknowledge each other's love. Keep religion aside brother.

1 Like

Re: Olamide Is Married To Bukunmi Aisha - Lailasnews by superfitsez(m): 8:52am On Jan 17, 2020
Xandar1:
That is good to hear
nice,,,50k,,,, lemme contact my mom
Re: Olamide Is Married To Bukunmi Aisha - Lailasnews by OlawaleBammie: 9:13am On Jan 17, 2020
tolumizzy:
Baddo eyan maywelder
no, Eeyan Junepanelbeatergrin
its Mayweather sir

1 Like

Re: Olamide Is Married To Bukunmi Aisha - Lailasnews by SpatialKing(m): 9:30am On Jan 17, 2020
calabardick:

Have you ever witnessed a psychiatrist marrying an insane person before?
grin cheesy
Re: Olamide Is Married To Bukunmi Aisha - Lailasnews by IdrisE(m): 9:43am On Jan 17, 2020
SpatialKing:

that one? Na went him music career don reach to collapse, em go find 1 oyibo rich man daughter marry.
Politicians don deceive us finish, now na celebrities like Naira Marlay
Re: Olamide Is Married To Bukunmi Aisha - Lailasnews by atimadesign(m): 9:44am On Jan 17, 2020
Happy Marriage life
Re: Olamide Is Married To Bukunmi Aisha - Lailasnews by sinceraconcept(m): 9:47am On Jan 17, 2020
TheWalkingMind:
Wedlock begins when you acknowledge each other's love. Keep religion aside brother.
Religion that the slave masters you copy (whites)keep aside is the reason why they sleep with animals,practise homosexuality,sleep with each other in public,gangbanging,etc. No matter what,religion can never be ruled out because it shapens the lives of even those that claim to be the wisest for good. Your female children will definitely get pregnant out of wedlock maybe in secondary school since wedlock begins when you acknowledge each others love and there are many boys in school for them to love and their parents see nothing wrong in it.
You probably see religion as pulling you backwards but without religion in your life,what have you been able to invent? Tell me your groundbreaking achievement that got everybody talking since you've forgotten about religion since it pulls you backward. Just admit that you made big mistakes by having a child out of wedlock and it would have been better if you had the child after marriage with your wife,stop glorifying it to people,keep it to yourself,we have had enough of premarital sex,love children,and other vices related to premarital sex in this world. Many children born out of wedlock have turned to armed robbers,prostitutes,political thugs,assassins,etc and you are here glamorising that nonsense
Re: Olamide Is Married To Bukunmi Aisha - Lailasnews by Nobody: 9:50am On Jan 17, 2020
babyfaceafrica:
So because she changed her name to his name, they are married.. Nansense bloggers
Dagrace01:
Change of name doesn't really matter..
Augustine1998:
Audio marriage
Kekereekun123:
Dumb blogger. How does this mean marriage

He has bn wearing that wedding band for a while now so I’m guessing they got married in 2018. I rmmber there were pictures of them in Hawaii around dt time with his ring on. Dt was probably their honeymoon.

Re: Olamide Is Married To Bukunmi Aisha - Lailasnews by nuelsam: 10:07am On Jan 17, 2020
SpatialKing:

lol funnily enough...aisha has been with him even when he was in the slum........theyve been dating for a long time now.........so u basically wrong

2 Likes

Re: Olamide Is Married To Bukunmi Aisha - Lailasnews by pnarthanyl: 10:21am On Jan 17, 2020
SpatialKing:

bro Aisha is long time girlfriend from when he had nothing

1 Like

Re: Olamide Is Married To Bukunmi Aisha - Lailasnews by TheWalkingMind: 10:27am On Jan 17, 2020
sinceraconcept:
Religion that the slave masters you copy (whites)keep aside is the reason why they sleep with animals,practise homosexuality,sleep with each other in public,gangbanging,etc. No matter what,religion can never be ruled out because it shapens the lives of even those that claim to be the wisest for good. Your female children will definitely get pregnant out of wedlock maybe in secondary school since wedlock begins when you acknowledge each others love and there are many boys in school for them to love and their parents see nothing wrong in it.
You probably see religion as pulling you backwards but without religion in your life,what have you been able to invent? Tell me your groundbreaking achievement that got everybody talking since you've forgotten about religion since it pulls you backward. Just admit that you made big mistakes by having a child out of wedlock and it would have been better if you had the child after marriage with your wife,stop glorifying it to people,keep it to yourself,we have had enough of premarital sex,love children,and other vices related to premarital sex in this world. Many children born out of wedlock have turned to armed robbers,prostitutes,political thugs,assassins,etc and you are here glamorising that nonsense
Everything you mentioned here can be taken care of by culture.

Again, throw religion to the gutter.
Re: Olamide Is Married To Bukunmi Aisha - Lailasnews by TheWalkingMind: 10:29am On Jan 17, 2020
sinceraconcept:
Everything you mentioned here can be taken care of by culture.

Again, religion belongs to the gutter.
Re: Olamide Is Married To Bukunmi Aisha - Lailasnews by Reeb2244: 12:17pm On Jan 17, 2020
SpatialKing:

People like you will always have shït to say. They have been together from the scratch. So he got her from the street.
Re: Olamide Is Married To Bukunmi Aisha - Lailasnews by Dagrace01(m): 12:58pm On Jan 17, 2020
sinceraconcept:
So,you have to glorify having children out of wedlock,premarital sex,baby mama,etc just because thats what happened in your miserable life? What is bad is bad. If you and Olamide smoke weed,then keep it to yourself and it doesnt mean thats the ideal way.
You have just shown how stupid and uncivilized u are! Are u saying that in terms of religion or tradition? U had to attack my personality for the matter wey no concern ur forefathers.. Ur generation lives are miserable. U can never be a man that I am in one million years, you're a religious and traditional bigot that will end up ur miserable life living the life u were brainwashed to live. Jesus Christ that we all shout about was born outside wedlock, Abraham begat Ismael outside wedlock, and I'm damn sure ur papa and mama born u outside wedlock.... I wonder how you'll just bring urself into my comment and start raining insults on ur family, oloriburuku, oponi ayirada, afofun gbemu, alaiye baje oshi..

1 Like

Re: Olamide Is Married To Bukunmi Aisha - Lailasnews by sinceraconcept(m): 2:02pm On Jan 17, 2020
Dagrace01:

You have just shown how stupid and uncivilized u are! Are u saying that in terms of religion or tradition? U had to attack my personality for the matter wey no concern ur forefathers.. Ur generation lives are miserable. U can never be a man that I am in one million years, you're a religious and traditional bigot that will end up ur miserable life living the life u were brainwashed to live. Jesus Christ that we all shout about was born outside wedlock, Abraham begat Ismael outside wedlock, and I'm damn sure ur papa and mama born u outside wedlock.... I wonder how you'll just bring urself into my comment and start raining insults on ur family, oloriburuku, oponi ayirada, afofun gbemu, alaiye baje oshi..
You tout,garage boy. You impregnated a LovePeddler and became bitter after your predicament. Your LovePeddler of a fiancee will definitely give birth to a LovePeddler who will later become pregant while in secondary school. Religion that the slave masters you copy (whites)keep aside is the reason why they sleep with animals,practise homosexuality,sleep with each other in public,gangbanging,etc. No matter what,religion can never be ruled out because it shapens the lives of even those that claim to be the wisest for good. Your female children will definitely get pregnant out of wedlock just like their parents
You probably see religion as pulling you backwards but without religion in your life,what have you been able to invent? Tell me your groundbreaking achievement that got everybody talking since you've forgotten about religion since it pulls you backward. Just admit that you made a big mistake by having a child out of wedlock and it would have been better if you had the child after marriage with your wife,stop glorifying it to people,keep it to yourself,we have had enough of premarital sex,love children,and other vices related to premarital sex in this world. Many children born out of wedlock have turned to armed robbers,prostitutes,political thugs,assassins,etc and you are here glamorising that nonsense
Re: Olamide Is Married To Bukunmi Aisha - Lailasnews by Nikkiminaj: 2:12pm On Jan 17, 2020
Congratulations to Both of them
Re: Olamide Is Married To Bukunmi Aisha - Lailasnews by Shobams(m): 2:28pm On Jan 17, 2020
SpatialKing:

You just nailed it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji And Stephen Nnaji, Her Younger Brother, Take A Ride / Ramsey Noah The Face Of Blue Band Margarine At Age 8 (Throwback Photo) / Muna Obiekwe Dies Of Kidney Failure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.