Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,673 members, 7,837,480 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Olamide Is Married To Bukunmi Aisha - Lailasnews - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide Is Married To Bukunmi Aisha - Lailasnews (107384 Views)

Olamide Is A Member Of Illuminati – Prophetess Alleges (video) / Olamide Is Very Talented, I Look Up To Him – American Rapper, Wale / Alex Ozone: “Olamide Is Highest Paid Artiste In Nigeria” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olamide Is Married To Bukunmi Aisha - Lailasnews by Dagrace01(m): 4:16pm On Jan 17, 2020
sinceraconcept:
You tout,garage boy. You impregnated a LovePeddler and became bitter after your predicament. Your LovePeddler of a fiancee will definitely give birth to a LovePeddler who will later become pregant while in secondary school. Religion that the slave masters you copy (whites)keep aside is the reason why they sleep with animals,practise homosexuality,sleep with each other in public,gangbanging,etc. No matter what,religion can never be ruled out because it shapens the lives of even those that claim to be the wisest for good. Your female children will definitely get pregnant out of wedlock just like their parents
You probably see religion as pulling you backwards but without religion in your life,what have you been able to invent? Tell me your groundbreaking achievement that got everybody talking since you've forgotten about religion since it pulls you backward. Just admit that you made a big mistake by having a child out of wedlock and it would have been better if you had the child after marriage with your wife,stop glorifying it to people,keep it to yourself,we have had enough of premarital sex,love children,and other vices related to premarital sex in this world. Many children born out of wedlock have turned to armed robbers,prostitutes,political thugs,assassins,etc and you are here glamorising that nonsense
Oh my GOD! Who is this? I can't believe somebody can be as bitter like u, I can't envisage what is on ur brain. Now listen, I'm a certified diplomat and my fiance is a lawyer, so calling me a garage boy shows ur level of disorientation. Now let me school u on the history of religion: The Christians came with Bible, the colonial pretenders followed them with guns, u accept Christians peacefully or u face the wrath of those that followed them with guns. The missionaries came came like the good people and while the colonialists came as the aggressive people, they were team. The missionaries didn't see anything wrong in slavery for scores of years. We accepted their religion, adopted their language, and we suffered years of slavery and colonialism. You are mentally derailed to the extent that you don't practice what u claim to preach, a good Christian don't judge, even our Lord Jesus taught us that way, secondly ur stupidity blocked ur brain to the extent that u don't know the current sodom and Gomorrah are this same people that brought religion to us. U made Olamide's matter and mine be ur headache while u claiming to be self righteous as if the climax of sin is giving birth outside wedlock. U are an hypocrite and a dumb one at that, Jesus was so gracious that he used tactics to exonerate that prostitute woman by telling hypocrites like u to cast the first stone at her if they've never sinned b4. We know ur type, una plenty well well. If u are a good xtian as u claim, those words up there won't come out of ur godforsaken mouth. Is this how to change a sinner's life? By insulting them? Is this what ur Bible teaches u? Me as a person I didn't just stumble on somebody, I was engaged to her for good 5yrs and we decided to have a baby together, we still pursuing great ambitions your generation will never attain, I've paid her bride price which eradicates any traditional flaws. I'm a Christian and i know it's not biblical but what happened with me and olamide that's making u to tag us sinners isn't different from what u just did, by judging. Sin is sin, no black or white sin. We are only relying on the saving grace of GOD.
Re: Olamide Is Married To Bukunmi Aisha - Lailasnews by Dagrace01(m): 4:28pm On Jan 17, 2020
Dagrace01:

Oh my GOD! Who is this? I can't believe somebody can be as bitter like u, I can't envisage what is on ur brain. Now listen, I'm a certified diplomat and my fiance is a lawyer, so calling me a garage boy shows ur level of disorientation. Now let me school u on the history of religion: The Christians came with Bible, the colonial pretenders followed them with guns, u accept Christians peacefully or u face the wrath of those that followed them with guns. The missionaries came came like the good people and while the colonialists came as the aggressive people, they were team. The missionaries didn't see anything wrong in slavery for scores of years. We accepted their religion, adopted their language, and we suffered years of slavery and colonialism. You are mentally derailed to the extent that you don't practice what u claim to preach, a good Christian don't judge, even our Lord Jesus taught us that way, secondly ur stupidity blocked ur brain to the extent that u don't know the current sodom and Gomorrah are this same people that brought religion to us. U made Olamide's matter and mine be ur headache while u claiming to be self righteous as if the climax of sin is giving birth outside wedlock. U are an hypocrite and a dumb one at that, Jesus was so gracious that he used tactics to exonerate that prostitute woman by telling hypocrites like u to cast the first stone at her if they've never sinned b4. We know ur type, una plenty well well. If u are a good xtian as u claim, those words up there won't come out of ur godforsaken mouth. Is this how to change a sinner's life? By insulting them? Is this what ur Bible teaches u? Me as a person I didn't just stumble on somebody, I was engaged to her for good 5yrs and we decided to have a baby together, we still pursuing great ambitions your generation will never attain, I've paid her bride price which eradicates any traditional flaws. I'm a Christian and i know it's not biblical but what happened with me and olamide that's making u to tag us sinners isn't different from what u just did, by judging. Sin is sin, no black or white sin. We are only relying on the saving grace of GOD.

And again, religion pulling who back? What do u know about religion? What is religion? Traditionalist are also religious, Buddhist are religious, Muslims are religious, everyone in their own way! Most Israelis today don't practice Christianity, it was created by Romans. Jews practice Judahism and they have their own doctrines and laws. Go to China and tell them they have to live by the laws and beliefs of Christianity may be they won't stone u.

Damn hypocrite like, u brood of viper!
Re: Olamide Is Married To Bukunmi Aisha - Lailasnews by sinceraconcept(m): 5:23pm On Jan 17, 2020
Dagrace01:

I can see you're a very proud person and very full of yourself. What do you even think you are? Is your surname Dangote or Otedola?. I know your type. Small achievement that a boy you can father has far surpassed is what would make you raise your shoulders. Do you know who i am or the type of family i'm from for you to start shouting you have achieved more than Zuckerberg and Bill Gates? Empty barrels make the loudest sound. I don't brag,I will far far surpass you and your entire family in terms of achievement and wealth by the grace of God.
You said you are a sinner,so you know you are a sinner but you are very proud of it and have to glamorise it since its in vogue among your slave masters. That's my reason for attacking you since nobody could and your type is dangerous for coming and present generation because the way you glamorised it,they would think its right to have premarital sex and children out of wedlock.
If you are a sinner,its always good you sin alone and embrace it alone rather than showcasing it to others and making it look ideal to them
Re: Olamide Is Married To Bukunmi Aisha - Lailasnews by Dagrace01(m): 11:47pm On Jan 17, 2020
sinceraconcept:
I can see you're a very proud person and very full of yourself. What do you even think you are? Is your surname Dangote or Otedola?. I know your type. Small achievement that a boy you can father has far surpassed is what would make you raise your shoulders. Do you know who i am or the type of family i'm from for you to start shouting you have achieved more than Zuckerberg and Bill Gates? Empty barrels make the loudest sound. I don't brag,I will far far surpass you and your entire family in terms of achievement and wealth by the grace of God.
You said you are a sinner,so you know you are a sinner but you are very proud of it and have to glamorise it since its in vogue among your slave masters. That's my reason for attacking you since nobody could and your type is dangerous for coming and present generation because the way you glamorised it,they would think its right to have premarital sex and children out of wedlock.
If you are a sinner,its always good you sin alone and embrace it alone rather than showcasing it to others and making it look ideal to them

I don't need to say much again, ur words just nailed u. U called me a prideful person! Seriously? Ur level of pride knows no bound. Even our Lord Jesus said he himself isn't perfect except His father in heaven, yet u are here judging people! If you've had sex B4 marriage u are a sinner, if ur filthy eyes have glanced at a woman's breast or butt u are a sinner, if ur mind have thought abt having a certain woman u are a sinner, if u judging others u are a sinner. But if u believe u are better than everyone, I leave u and GOD to work on that.
I pray it's never too late b4 u understand the real meaning of following Christ Jesus. Jesus called ur type a brood of viper in the river Jordan!
Be wise.. Shalom!
Re: Olamide Is Married To Bukunmi Aisha - Lailasnews by Legendguru: 12:01am On Jan 18, 2020
The illusions with this marley thing and those thrash out there proofs that their is high level of illiteracy in nigeria
Re: Olamide Is Married To Bukunmi Aisha - Lailasnews by Olas16198901: 12:25am On Jan 18, 2020
So changing of name has now become married. I shake head for you and may God bless you with small sense so that your brain can be active
Re: Olamide Is Married To Bukunmi Aisha - Lailasnews by Nature8(m): 5:09am On Jan 18, 2020
MISTAICEY02288:
Nice... It's actually a great news if it's true. The lady has been with him for so long and seems she's a cool headed babe too... And as quoted in the news, she's not a social media slay queen like most ladies out there nowadays. No wonder we don't really hear much about her on news... She really deserves any attention she gets from Olamide too...

By the way, Puppies available for sales.
Breed: PitBulls
Price: 85k Negotiable

See siggy for contact details.. wink

I agree with you bro
Re: Olamide Is Married To Bukunmi Aisha - Lailasnews by Hardamz(m): 2:49pm On Jan 18, 2020
SpatialKing:

So why didn't dump her for a street girl? Since he is the king of the street?
they met on "street" naani.
Re: Olamide Is Married To Bukunmi Aisha - Lailasnews by Hardamz(m): 2:50pm On Jan 18, 2020
SpatialKing:

So why didn't dump her for a street girl? Since he is the king of the street?
Will you dump a girl that stayed with you all through?
Re: Olamide Is Married To Bukunmi Aisha - Lailasnews by Lordapson23(m): 4:00pm On Jan 18, 2020
Dagrace01:

I'd marry my sis off to u if u weren't engaged already.. I love men that knows how to put punks in their various places.. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olamide Is Married To Bukunmi Aisha - Lailasnews by Mazigabriel(m): 4:19pm On Jan 18, 2020
Stevecovey:

It’s the long distance marriage dt caused it. I’m sure dts why she forgave him. Bukunmi and his 1st son moved to America in 2018 after they got married & their son started school there.

Maria got pregnant last year, 4 months after bukunmi was pregnant for the 2nd child. Complete clusterfuc.k cos husbands also tend to cheat when their wives are pregnant.

You shouldn't be surprised musicians are known for cheating on their mates whether they're married or not
Re: Olamide Is Married To Bukunmi Aisha - Lailasnews by Ayobami7(m): 2:13pm On Jan 24, 2020
好的

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji And Stephen Nnaji, Her Younger Brother, Take A Ride / Ramsey Noah The Face Of Blue Band Margarine At Age 8 (Throwback Photo) / Muna Obiekwe Dies Of Kidney Failure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.