Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,323 members, 7,811,953 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:24 AM

Found This In Kids Library ( SEE PHOTOS) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Found This In Kids Library ( SEE PHOTOS) (3326 Views)

Man Weds His Beautiful Japanese Bride ( See Photos) / Nigerian Man Married His Secondary School Classmate (See Photos) / Mother And Daughter Who Looks So Much Alike Goes Nude (see Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Found This In Kids Library ( SEE PHOTOS) by money121(m): 10:42pm On Jan 16, 2020
This was discovered by my sister in her child's school. The invasion has already began in Full force. These people will not relent in their quest to invade our children's dignity. Please wherever you are be it Nigeria or abroad, please and please always insist on seeing ur childrens books and school curriculum. If oyinbo say they are confused, we for naija are not confused. We know what is right. If they catch them young we will loose them forever. May God continue to protect us and our families.

lalasticlala, Mynd44

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Found This In Kids Library ( SEE PHOTOS) by money121(m): 10:43pm On Jan 16, 2020
More

1 Share

Re: Found This In Kids Library ( SEE PHOTOS) by money121(m): 10:43pm On Jan 16, 2020
Endtimes

4 Likes

Re: Found This In Kids Library ( SEE PHOTOS) by dawnomike(m): 10:46pm On Jan 16, 2020
It is finished... This is terrible

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Found This In Kids Library ( SEE PHOTOS) by money121(m): 10:49pm On Jan 16, 2020
dawnomike:
It is finished... This is terrible
Am telling u

2 Likes

Re: Found This In Kids Library ( SEE PHOTOS) by babfet(m): 11:09pm On Jan 16, 2020
Jesu!!!
Funke!!!!!
Re: Found This In Kids Library ( SEE PHOTOS) by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jan 16, 2020
In 2018, these pics trended on twitter... I think many still are not aware, keep on spreading.

This is called "mind programming." They target and capture minds through cartoons, books, lustful scenes in movies, unholy songs in music, images, mainstream medias, media papers and magazines, internet and web pages, school system, novels, art works, so on..... They are everywhere. PLEASE, BE CAREFUL!

1 Like

Re: Found This In Kids Library ( SEE PHOTOS) by obiekunie2: 11:25pm On Jan 16, 2020
money121:
This was discovered by my sister in her child's school. The invasion has already began in Full force. These people will not relent in their quest to invade our children's dignity. Please wherever you are be it Nigeria or abroad, please and please always insist on seeing ur childrens books and school curriculum. If oyinbo say they are confused, we for naija are not confused. We know what is right. If they catch them young we will loose them forever. May God continue to protect us and our families.

lalasticlala, Mynd44

@op the school you found this abominable book is it in Nigeria

please if it is in Nigeria, we beg you in the name of whatever you hold dear to kindly give us the location and address so i can personally pay touts to go in the night and burn the school to the ground so it will be a lesson for others not to try that rubbish in Nigeria! angry

3 Likes

Re: Found This In Kids Library ( SEE PHOTOS) by StrikeBack(m): 11:27pm On Jan 16, 2020
I don’t understand why you are suprised with all these,

The formal Education you have is brought by the white man and most of the knowledge you have acquired over the years is of the white man

Solution;
Until we can stand alone or atleast be 75% independent only then would we develop our own values

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Found This In Kids Library ( SEE PHOTOS) by Larryfest(m): 11:41pm On Jan 16, 2020
It's part of there own ways over there so they are free to write about it and kids will read and learn from it. They didn't force you to come over and learn there cultures and ways so why the headache now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Found This In Kids Library ( SEE PHOTOS) by kestolove95(m): 11:47pm On Jan 16, 2020
We hv gays today coz most ladies toto ain't sweet like my own

1 Like

Re: Found This In Kids Library ( SEE PHOTOS) by lomprico(m): 12:14am On Jan 17, 2020
brainwashing kids angry
Re: Found This In Kids Library ( SEE PHOTOS) by Nobody: 12:27am On Jan 17, 2020
Wolgrace:
In 2018, these pics trended on twitter... I think many still are not aware, keep on spreading.

This is called "mind programming." They target and capture minds through cartoons, books, lustful scenes in movies, unholy songs in music, images, mainstream medias, media papers and magazines, internet and web pages, school system, novels, art works, so on..... They are everywhere. PLEASE, BE CAREFUL!
I will say the aim is to groom kids from a tender age not to hate people based on their sexual orientation. Many homophobes bully /discriminate homosexuals,I will teach my kids to respect and love people despite their sexual orientation. I will teach them there is nothing wrong in two consensual adults harmlessly enjoying a relationship .

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Found This In Kids Library ( SEE PHOTOS) by cRobo: 12:46am On Jan 17, 2020
Hope this don't find itself into Nigeria education system

1 Like

Re: Found This In Kids Library ( SEE PHOTOS) by Nobody: 1:02am On Jan 17, 2020
On what aim is your counter?

Back to the topic. Can you permit your innocent kids to read, assimilate and nurse them? To love and respect is not to nurse and conceive. To balance your counter, remember also to teach and nurture your innocent kids on what books, mags and novels to read, toons and videos to watch, songs to listen to, streams & webpages to visit etc. Self respect first before others' respect.

Train them to be sober, to be vigilant, to be careful, to be cautious, to be observant, to be wise. Loving & respecting not enough, else they will trip on. Love without correctional instructions is a destructive love.

Michellekabod2:
I will say the aim is to groom kids from a tender age not to hate people based on their sexual orientation. Many homophobes bully /discriminate homosexuals,I will teach my kids to respect and love people despite their sexual orientation. I will teach them there is nothing wrong in two consensual adults harmlessly enjoying a relationship .

2 Likes

Re: Found This In Kids Library ( SEE PHOTOS) by kkins25(m): 1:07am On Jan 17, 2020
Michellekabod2:
thank you my dear. Unfortunately, not all nigerians are like you, the others are the lazy fuqs budaatum always mentions. Instead of these lazy fuqs to use their head, they use their postrate glands to think. Dum fuqs. Smh

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Found This In Kids Library ( SEE PHOTOS) by Nobody: 1:14am On Jan 17, 2020
Wolgrace:
On what aim is your counter?

Back to the topic. Can you permit your innocent kids to read, assimilate and nurse them? To love and respect is not to nurse and conceive. To balance your counter, remember also to teach and nurture your innocent kids on what books, mags and novels to read, toons and videos to watch, songs to listen to, streams & webpages to visit etc. Self respect first before others' respect.

Train them to be sober, to be vigilant, to be careful, to be cautious, to be observant, to be wise. Loving & respecting not enough, else they will trip on. Love without correctional instructions is a destructive love.

I am yet to see any indecent or lewd depictions in the book. The book didn't include sex or romance. For example definition of lesbian as a girl who has love and affection for her fellow girl,did they talk of a girls dating/courting themselves? Did they depict sex between girls?

4 Likes

Re: Found This In Kids Library ( SEE PHOTOS) by Nobody: 1:41am On Jan 17, 2020
Your strong counter is an evidence of appraisal of immoral acts.

FIRST FACTUAL TRUTH is that gay/lesbian is immoral, and loving and respecting lesbians being "humans" is our civic duty. Love to all mankind because I'm not the judge. But light and truth can't be hidden and silenced.

SECOND FACTUAL TRUTH is that there is an "universal educational template" meant to guide, teach, and nurture innocent kids in the school. Madam, look at the pictures again. Do they depict with the template?

GAYbcdef.... Meaning? INDECENT AND LEWD! Exposing the eyes and minds of the innocent kids to the immoral acts by teaching them to love people with different sexual orientations at fragile ages?

Michellekabod2:
I am yet to see any indecent or lewd depictions in the book. The book didn't include sex or romance. For example definition of lesbian as a girl who has love and affection for her fellow girl,did they talk of a girls dating/courting themselves? Did they depict sex between girls?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Found This In Kids Library ( SEE PHOTOS) by Masterclass32: 1:53am On Jan 17, 2020
These vile people are relentless. They are moving to indoctrinate kids at a young age.
Re: Found This In Kids Library ( SEE PHOTOS) by budaatum: 3:18am On Jan 17, 2020
Michellekabod2:
I've shipped books to schools in Nigeria. I get them from schools in UK and give them to schools in Naija, and I can't claim a book like this one wouldn't have been amongst them. You might say I 'should check, make sure it isn't', but we talking container full of books. No way can I check them all when I'm giving them away for no money!

I do agree with you Mich. Its intention is to teach their own children to be tolerant of different sexual orientations, but it does seem Naija parents haven't learnt tolerance, so we'd hardly be teaching tolerance to our children when tolerance sounds like join in and do it with them, to us.

Increase your child's school fees people, or at least set up a Parent's Library Fund in your child's school so you can fund the books you want your child to read. Someone else will if you don't, and it just might be this.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Found This In Kids Library ( SEE PHOTOS) by zed7: 3:30am On Jan 17, 2020
It's world the world has turned into. What can we do, especially as we are in an era where discrimination isn't allowed.
I feel sad though, that our cultural values have been eroded. Cross dressers and gays are now things to be proud of.
Whether by books, cartoons, internet etc, kids will still find out about these things. It's a global village now. No hiding place anymore.
Re: Found This In Kids Library ( SEE PHOTOS) by johnkey: 4:08am On Jan 17, 2020
Am I the only one seeing nothing wrong with this? All these people shouting above me You can't just come and be defining someone life for them just because you want them to live yours, as long as they are not harming anyone they're free to do whatever they want with their body.

2 Likes

Re: Found This In Kids Library ( SEE PHOTOS) by Yustash001(m): 6:31am On Jan 17, 2020
kestolove95:
We hv gays today coz most ladies toto ain't sweet like my own
?What's this one saying?
An wiru, In wiru

1 Like

Re: Found This In Kids Library ( SEE PHOTOS) by Bola146(f): 7:30am On Jan 17, 2020
cry embarassed No wonder this world is turning into something else... Nonsense
Re: Found This In Kids Library ( SEE PHOTOS) by Annstar(f): 7:46am On Jan 17, 2020
God will protect my unborn children from these...

1 Like

Re: Found This In Kids Library ( SEE PHOTOS) by money121(m): 8:10am On Jan 17, 2020
Annstar:
God will protect my unborn children from these...
Amen becos this generation dey fear me
Re: Found This In Kids Library ( SEE PHOTOS) by money121(m): 8:10am On Jan 17, 2020
Yustash001:
?What's this one saying?
An wiru, In wiru

Someone that's not ok

1 Like

Re: Found This In Kids Library ( SEE PHOTOS) by Assurance001(f): 9:34am On Jan 17, 2020
johnkey:
Am I the only one seeing nothing wrong with this? All these people shouting above me You can't just come and be defining someone life for them just because you want them to live yours, as long as they are not harming anyone they're free to do whatever they want with their body.

Everything is wrong with it. Consider the age bracket of the children. It can lead them astray
Re: Found This In Kids Library ( SEE PHOTOS) by sexymoma(f): 10:19am On Jan 17, 2020
The fact that it looks attractive is something else angry
Re: Found This In Kids Library ( SEE PHOTOS) by Amstupid(m): 1:04pm On Jan 17, 2020
Am going back to Arcnatica ,,, hin beta make I freeze to death ,,,,,,,,, Dan being hellish in dis hell angry
Re: Found This In Kids Library ( SEE PHOTOS) by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jan 17, 2020
Imagine. Probably bought at some second hand book store or donated by some some so-called charity group.

Lol. Come to think of it, I did not even know the meaning of some of those words.

(1) (2) (Reply)

You Will Drop Tears After Reading This. A Must Read / 10 Ways You Are Being Unfaithful To Your Spouse — And You Don't Even Know It / Request To Delete Threads!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.