Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,584 members, 7,812,911 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:09 PM

3-Storey Building Collapses In Ago Palace Way, Lagos - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / 3-Storey Building Collapses In Ago Palace Way, Lagos (57020 Views)

3-Storey Building Collapses In Kakawa Street, Lagos Island (Photos) / Photos As 3-Storey Building Collapses In Ibadan / Many Pupils Dead, Over 100 Trapped As School Building Collapses In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3-Storey Building Collapses In Ago Palace Way, Lagos by fortunejum: 5:31pm On Jan 17, 2020
I Thank God
Re: 3-Storey Building Collapses In Ago Palace Way, Lagos by GedalyaIvar: 5:34pm On Jan 17, 2020
[s]
itsme01:

stop falsly accusing me dude, at no point did i call Ibo.. false acussation is provocation and violation of rule 2

again stop violating rule 20, use report button and stop harrassing my mention about

troling peoples comment with multiple username all day is also violation of rule 19
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: 3-Storey Building Collapses In Ago Palace Way, Lagos by livebyday(m): 5:39pm On Jan 17, 2020
itsme01:

Please Moderators, this person has being quoting me since falsly accusing me with multiple Monikers and he goes bold everytime falsly misrepresenting my words as this is violation of rule 2 as he is delibrating qouting me to provoke me with his multiple usernames which is also a violation of rule 19 and rule 20

i wont reply him anymore and i hope the mods do something to stop him from harrasing me with quote and mentions
grin
Are you done?

Be assured sactions will be enforced

Cheers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3-Storey Building Collapses In Ago Palace Way, Lagos by itsme01: 5:41pm On Jan 17, 2020
livebyday:

grin
Are you done?

Be assured sactions will be enforced

Cheers

yeah right you can bet i will take your matters to the right quaters, am compiling your list of provocation and the links to forward to the supermoderators once and for all

Cyber bullying would never be tolerated on my watch be rest assured

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3-Storey Building Collapses In Ago Palace Way, Lagos by GedalyaIvar: 5:41pm On Jan 17, 2020
[s]
itsme01:

yeah right you can bet i will take your matters to the right quaters, am compiling your list of provocation and the links to forward to the supermoderators once and for all
[/s]

1 Like

Re: 3-Storey Building Collapses In Ago Palace Way, Lagos by absool(m): 5:47pm On Jan 17, 2020
This is what happens when you offer contract to engineers that are not recognized by COREN

1 Like

Re: 3-Storey Building Collapses In Ago Palace Way, Lagos by livebyday(m): 5:48pm On Jan 17, 2020
itsme01:

it is simple

As long as you keeping violating nairaland rules I will be here to ensure you are flagged

Your account will be locked sooner than you realize

You will try to log in and won't be able too..

Continue... grin

Supermods you say? Lol

Be my guest

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3-Storey Building Collapses In Ago Palace Way, Lagos by livebyday(m): 5:52pm On Jan 17, 2020
itsme01:

this guy is provoking and even issuing threats

please watch him closely

Thanks

You just don't get it grin

You must obey nairaland rules

Be it night or day , any second you post your tribalistic or religious hate comments I will be there to flag you so fast you won't know what Happened grin

I trust the mods to enforce sanctions on you till you learn to be good on this forum or go away it's simple

Nairaland is not your backyard, you cannot come.here and do just anything you like. Mr Osewa set rules , you either abide or leave simple! Nairaland doesn't belong to you, you are just a member here.

Cheers grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3-Storey Building Collapses In Ago Palace Way, Lagos by itsme01: 5:56pm On Jan 17, 2020
livebyday:

You just don't get it grin

You must obey nairaland rules

Be it night or day , any second you post your tribalistic or religious hate comments I will be there to flag you so fast you won't know what Happened grin

I trust the mods to enforce sanctions on you till you learn to be good on this forum or go away it's simple

Nairaland is not your backyard, you cannot come.here and do just anything you like. Mr Osewa set rules , you either abide or leave simple! Nairaland doesn't belong to you, you are just a member here.

Cheers grin

Blah blah blah... you have being #duly reported and consiquently #IGNORED

wail in peace
Re: 3-Storey Building Collapses In Ago Palace Way, Lagos by GedalyaIvar: 6:06pm On Jan 17, 2020
[s]
itsme01:

wail in peace
[/s]

1 Like

Re: 3-Storey Building Collapses In Ago Palace Way, Lagos by bolinjkezzy(m): 7:26pm On Jan 17, 2020
Professorcplus:

The building is under construction. This is the outcome when companies hired quack engineers to supervise and manage the site.

I'm sorry for the construction company. I hope they get another contract with this disaster that already tarnish they company's name.
You will be surprised that most building don't have structural drawing talk less of an engineer supervising the project. A mosque is under construction in my area and there is no structural drawing. Lagos state development control is just a money making scheme

1 Like

Re: 3-Storey Building Collapses In Ago Palace Way, Lagos by ewizard1: 8:49pm On Jan 17, 2020
Where? I saw this excavator on my street this evening when heading home.
Re: 3-Storey Building Collapses In Ago Palace Way, Lagos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:20pm On Jan 17, 2020
itsme01:

I hope the moderators really do something about that Hypocrite on this forum.
You need to see the posts he called members of this forum all manners of unprintable names, From bastards , to animals, fools, oloriburuku, he will hurt them for life, etc.
And he will come up with this 2nd moniker forming a Hypocrite provoking and threatening his head, writing letter to the person he has been been fooling successfully after writing trash concerning him on many threads here.
What a lowlife he is.
Someone like this Hypocrite is better left alone in his folly.
You can notice one of the mod is deleting some of your post concerning him already.
The chicken will come home to roost soon.
We are trying everything to keep the forum sane and neat,
the rest depends on the owner.
Peace out!

You reported him threatening and provoking you (Rule 2 broken)
You reported him falsely accusing you (Rule 8 broken)
but the mod deems if fit to remove your report!
Funny innit?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 3-Storey Building Collapses In Ago Palace Way, Lagos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:27pm On Jan 17, 2020
itsme01:

wail in peace
Best response to him.
Let him wail in peace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3-Storey Building Collapses In Ago Palace Way, Lagos by emmanuelsea(m): 9:46pm On Jan 17, 2020
Except God build a house, the builder builds in vain
Re: 3-Storey Building Collapses In Ago Palace Way, Lagos by Legendguru: 10:24pm On Jan 17, 2020
Really
Re: 3-Storey Building Collapses In Ago Palace Way, Lagos by KoredeOG: 11:55pm On Jan 17, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Too bad
Quick recovery to the man

The man go don dey believe the saying that goes:
" For every day we wake we are faced with more than a hundred ways to die"

Him be nor think say building go ever collapse on he head for this life

Death is only the beginning niggarz
And we are born to die. The only prayer we should be praying as real niggarrrz is for us to smoke enough weed, drink enough beer, bang enough pussy and make some dope money before we die

and if you die, Where'd you go with all these?
Re: 3-Storey Building Collapses In Ago Palace Way, Lagos by Dennis3D(m): 6:27am On Jan 18, 2020
When you want to build.
Build right.

Sorry to the owner.

Re: 3-Storey Building Collapses In Ago Palace Way, Lagos by WILLIAMEZEH: 3:55pm On Jan 18, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Too bad
Quick recovery to the man

The man go don dey believe the saying that goes:
" For every day we wake we are faced with more than a hundred ways to die"

Him be nor think say building go ever collapse on he head for this life

Death is only the beginning niggarz
And we are born to die. The only prayer we should be praying as real niggarrrz is for us to smoke enough weed, drink enough beer, bang enough pussy and make some dope money before we die
you are a real niggar
i love this niggar
Re: 3-Storey Building Collapses In Ago Palace Way, Lagos by calculator123(m): 7:15pm On Jan 18, 2020
itsme01:
cool

LASEMA are just like Yankee 911,
*Quick response time
*Professional Staff
*Free First Aid

Kudos to Lagos Governors both past and present... I hope they organise Jamb Class and tutorial on Governance to our Blodas from the Yeast

You started well but ended up stupidly

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lekki Phase 1: Can You Live In This Area(photos) / Nigerians Warned Against Renting A House In Iyana Oworo, Lagos / Landlord Blocks Hotel Entrance With Loads Of Granite Stones For Owing Rent (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.