Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,005 members, 7,835,408 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

Please How Can I Get Hepatitis B Herbal Medicine - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please How Can I Get Hepatitis B Herbal Medicine (361 Views)

Where Can I Get Hepatitis B Immunoglobulin Vaccine / Start Offering B.sc Courses For Herbal Medicine, Mamora Urges Varsities / Does Hepatitis C Has Cure? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please How Can I Get Hepatitis B Herbal Medicine by butyne: 11:35am On Jan 17, 2020
Please people in the house I was diagnose with hepatitis B virus but i was not having any symptom of that virus, i was referred for a series of test which i did including the Liver function test and the doctor told me that everything is still normal but i could not afford the morning for viral load test. The doctor told me that he is going to give me drugs that will be costing #21,000 monthly for one year. Please i can't afford such amount now, if there is anyone who can help me with any suggestion or recommendation on another alternative pls do not hesitate to do so. Thank you for your concern. contact me on 08169476469 . Help a brother.
Re: Please How Can I Get Hepatitis B Herbal Medicine by Ustec: 11:42am On Jan 17, 2020
21k monthly ke,na wa o.
What are the causes of hepatitis B virus?
Re: Please How Can I Get Hepatitis B Herbal Medicine by johhbekeboh09: 4:06pm On Jan 17, 2020
butyne:
Please people in the house I was diagnose with hepatitis B virus but i was not having any symptom of that
virus, i was referred for a series of test which i did including the Liver function test and the doctor told me that everything is still normal but i could not afford the morning for viral load test. The doctor told me that he is going to give me drugs that will be costing #21,000 monthly for one year. Please i can't afford such amount now, if there is anyone who can help me with any suggestion or recommendation on another alternative pls do not hesitate to do so. Thank you for your concern. contact me on 08169476469 . Help a brother.

Join Do It Yourself Alternative Therapy group now on facebook for solutions to all your health related questions
Re: Please How Can I Get Hepatitis B Herbal Medicine by aimuan(m): 9:59pm On Jan 17, 2020
butyne:
Please people in the house I was diagnose with hepatitis B virus but i was not having any symptom of that virus, i was referred for a series of test which i did including the Liver function test and the doctor told me that everything is still normal but i could not afford the morning for viral load test. The doctor told me that he is going to give me drugs that will be costing #21,000 monthly for one year. Please i can't afford such amount now, if there is anyone who can help me with any suggestion or recommendation on another alternative pls do not hesitate to do so. Thank you for your concern. contact me on 08169476469 . Help a brother.
herbal medicine will cost you more,but will be far more effective. The hospital drugs don't cure,they only manages diseases, hope you know?

(1) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Remember The Ebola Virus Treatment? / Corona Virus: All You Need To Know About Risks And Symptoms As A Nigerian / How To Properly Wear A Facemask To Prevent Coronavirus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.