Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,150 members, 7,821,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

Trump Again Denied Knowing Parnas. So Parnas' Lawyer Posted More Robust Proof - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Again Denied Knowing Parnas. So Parnas' Lawyer Posted More Robust Proof (53891 Views)

What Ghanaian President Akufo-Addo Posted As Achievement On His Facebook Page / Trump Again Calls Black Countries Sh*tholes; Swears At Mandela (BOOK) / WWIII Memes Posted By Americans On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump Again Denied Knowing Parnas. So Parnas' Lawyer Posted More Robust Proof by dominusgai(m): 12:34am On Jan 18, 2020
So, I should take your unverified word for it.
1) CNN (that basically hates Trump)verified the increase in employment. https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2020/01/10/economy/december-jobs-report/index.html&ved=2ahUKEwiss93Q4YvnAhUOGsAKHRzfAMoQFjAAegQIAhAB&usg=AOvVaw29ILBIjKA1QLITm5UqfDN8&ampcf=1

2) Senate just approved a new and better deal with Mexico. https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://apnews.com/62409ae884294d3e1d2a7c3c7ce5b1e2&ved=2ahUKEwi7jLK04IvnAhWyoFwKHYLuBqMQFjANegQIAhAB&usg=AOvVaw28-dl2PJASFVBEQp9ifJln
China's new deal. https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2020/01/impending-tech-tariffs-on-hold-as-us-china-sign-new-trade-deal/%3Famp%3D1&ved=2ahUKEwit3Nyc4YvnAhVbhlwKHQDuAFQQFjABegQIDRAI&usg=AOvVaw1kxvQJgTdhn5D4gVpWphcC&ampcf=1

3) Are the schools the only institutions in USA, how about the fact that local population. The key cause of increase in employment is the immigration laws

4) Bro, I agree that Mexico is not paying for the wall, but it is being built. The States that have their walls built are very happy about it. Immigrant crime and drugs have greatly reduced. While officially he got just over 1 billion for the wall, he was able to coopt an additional 3 billion dollars from military budget, without the military challenging it. And FYI, contrary to popular opinion, the wall is effective in reducing illegal immigration and it's related crimes. Go on YouTube and watch documentaries on the little places he has built the wall. All good news from the locals. I have viewed over 10.

5) I repeat, the military loves him, not just because he is the commander in chief. They don't just obey him, they love him. Since he entered, they are allowed to better defend themselves, casualties are low, they know revenge will be taken for their death, their allowances has been increased, support to their widows has increased and he is fighting (though Congress is impeding him) to better provide for veterans.

6) Guy, North Korea has piped low. In Obama's regime I heard of threats from NK at least once in three months. Now we have both North and South Korea looking at matching as a single band in the Olympics. So which do you want me to believe, your unverified claim that they are continuing their nuclear program, or the verified fact that we barely hear of him in the news and both countries have a semblance of peace not seen in the last 10 years before trump.

I would say you are the one that knows nothing about US government. You think listening to only CNN and aljazerra that is biased against Trump make you know about USA.

Another fact, it is mainly states led by Democrats that are currently backdated and messed up. States led by republicans are doing just fine. Notice many people have left democrats to become republicans, but I am yet to see a single person switch vice versa. The only news on the guy that said he regretted voting for Trump did not even vote.

I am more than willing to provide you with alternative media pages, not just CNN.

Finally, I believe come November will vindicate either of us, as he will win with a wider margin.

[quote author=Hwy95 post=85881135][/quote]
Re: Trump Again Denied Knowing Parnas. So Parnas' Lawyer Posted More Robust Proof by feedthenation(m): 1:41am On Jan 18, 2020
Lev Parnas has got receipts

Re: Trump Again Denied Knowing Parnas. So Parnas' Lawyer Posted More Robust Proof by izibili44: 2:02am On Jan 18, 2020
BAD GUY
popsy2:
Even if Trump knew him, nothing stops him from claiming not to know him despite the glaring proof to the contrary. He can actually "unknow" him if he wanted.

If I say I don't know You, then I don't know you. It doesn't matter whether or not we were best buddies in the past. Lol.

I don't know who needs this but if you are In need of CAC company registration, Business Name registration, Trustees, NGO, NAFDAC number on your products etc, talk to us at www. Lawlab. Com. ng
The interesting part is that consultation is free of charge. Yes! Free of charge.
Re: Trump Again Denied Knowing Parnas. So Parnas' Lawyer Posted More Robust Proof by popsy2(m): 2:24am On Jan 18, 2020
Lucid1:

Are you sure you won't deny knowing me tomorrow? cheesy

Lol. Don't you worry, I am not Trump.

1 Like

Re: Trump Again Denied Knowing Parnas. So Parnas' Lawyer Posted More Robust Proof by popsy2(m): 2:25am On Jan 18, 2020
izibili44:
BAD GUY

That's how the cookie crumbles mate !
Re: Trump Again Denied Knowing Parnas. So Parnas' Lawyer Posted More Robust Proof by GodSaklek(m): 6:45am On Jan 18, 2020
Shaprara:
OP trump is absolutely correct to say he doesn’t know him other than they may have taken pictures together. Taking pictures with politicians in America is big business especially if it’s in a private dinner or meeting. You pay to attend a meeting and you pay for photo-op and it’s totally legal. Let me remind you, the owner of Arik paid the Obama- Biden Campaign to attend a meeting and a photo op together with President Obama and VP Biden at the inauguration dinner, that’s the way it’s done.

Oponu ode trying hard to defend his nyamirin master

2 Likes

Re: Trump Again Denied Knowing Parnas. So Parnas' Lawyer Posted More Robust Proof by Kfed4ril(m): 9:07am On Jan 18, 2020
Brugo:
grin

Denying won’t make the problem go away.

I can now see why Igbos love this man. He is a thoroughly crooked businessman. That is the number one quality of a biafran hero. grin Not surprised.

Why do you like tinubu and buhari? Because they are straight and honest business men?
Re: Trump Again Denied Knowing Parnas. So Parnas' Lawyer Posted More Robust Proof by Snowkel(m): 11:04am On Jan 18, 2020
CaptainMeks:

Despite a warning from Lev Parnas, President Trump claimed not to know him again Thursday. "I don't know Parnas, other than I guess I had pictures taken, which I do with thousands of people," Trump told reporters in the Oval Office. "I don't know him at all, don't know what he's about, don't know where he comes from, know nothing about him. ... I don't believe I've ever spoken to him."

Jospeh Bondy, Parnas' lawyer, brought the receipts, posting a video taken at Mar-a-Lago in December 2016, where Trump is clearly talking with Parnas, who is standing next to him and also Roman Nasirov, a former Ukrainian official charged with embezzlement.

The Washington Post used that video in a jaunty roundup of Parnas posing, often on multiple occasions, next to Trump and other Republicans who claimed not to know him.

[b]Calling Parnas a "Giuliani associate" is "way too limited — he is a full-fledged member of Trump Co," Chris Cuomo said on CNN Thursday night. As he ran through the details, he showed photo after photo of Parnas and Trump or members of his family and inner circle. "There are so many that I had to leave pictures out," Cuomo said.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVhqPRpQ0CU

In fact, Parnas' connection to Trump stretches back to the 1980s, when he sold real estate for Trump's father, Fred Trump, The Washington Post reported in October. "When Parnas was 16, he worked at Kings Highway Realty, selling Trump Organization co-ops." Adam Entous elaborated at The New Yorker. Parnas told The New Yorker that job "was my first time knowing who Trump was, but, growing up in that area, you knew who Trump was, because his name was all over the place." After Parnas moved to Florida in 1995, Entous added, "on visits to New York, he stayed at Trump properties."[/b]

https://news.yahoo.com/trump-again-denied-knowing-lev-082300872.html
And to say this is Leke adeboye inspiration says it all.
Re: Trump Again Denied Knowing Parnas. So Parnas' Lawyer Posted More Robust Proof by cardoctor(m): 11:23am On Jan 18, 2020
This guy is bad
Re: Trump Again Denied Knowing Parnas. So Parnas' Lawyer Posted More Robust Proof by risenbukas(m): 3:49pm On Jan 18, 2020
RichDad1:
Trump: A drowning man.
lol
Re: Trump Again Denied Knowing Parnas. So Parnas' Lawyer Posted More Robust Proof by Gentew(m): 10:15pm On Jan 18, 2020
Let him bring the audio or videos of their conversations..... Anyone can take pictures with anyone. I have taken many pictures with celebrities, does that means we are associates?
Re: Trump Again Denied Knowing Parnas. So Parnas' Lawyer Posted More Robust Proof by TrajansKong: 11:28pm On Jan 18, 2020
cardoctor:
This guy is bad

Which is why so many in Naija love him so dearly.

We will never tolerate a meaningful relationship with any public figure displaying integrity.

NEVER!!!
Re: Trump Again Denied Knowing Parnas. So Parnas' Lawyer Posted More Robust Proof by feedthenation(m): 1:26am On Jan 19, 2020
Gentew:
Let him bring the audio or videos of their conversations..... Anyone can take pictures with anyone. I have taken many pictures with celebrities, does that means we are associates?

Then why did Trump gave his approval for his former attorney to represent Parnas

Re: Trump Again Denied Knowing Parnas. So Parnas' Lawyer Posted More Robust Proof by TheShopKeeper(m): 3:14pm On Jan 21, 2020
Video of Pence with Parnas and these people still maintain they don't have any association with Parnas

https://twitter.com/i/status/1219401134646931457
Re: Trump Again Denied Knowing Parnas. So Parnas' Lawyer Posted More Robust Proof by Sanchez01: 9:25am On Feb 06, 2020
IamgratefulLord:
How much will it cost me to register a school and what are the requirements ( credentials) from CAC??
Hi, if you haven't done this, don't think of going through any third party.

The process is so simple that you can do the whole thing yourself and get your registration approved within 5 working days.

Did mine last week and got approved within three days. Presently waiting to get the certificate of incorporation as it isn't ready yet.

Going through those guys or agents will make you spend an additional N15,000, at the least.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump Again Denied Knowing Parnas. So Parnas' Lawyer Posted More Robust Proof by IamgratefulLord(f): 11:48am On Feb 06, 2020
Sanchez01:

Hi, if you haven't done this, don't think of going through any third party.

The process is so simple that you can do the whole thing yourself and get your registration approved within 5 working days.

Did mine last week and got approved within three days. Presently waiting to get the certificate of incorporation as it isn't ready yet.

Going through those guys or agents will make you spend an additional N15,000, at the least.
Ah!! Thank you so much. What are the credentials required?
Re: Trump Again Denied Knowing Parnas. So Parnas' Lawyer Posted More Robust Proof by Sanchez01: 11:54am On Feb 06, 2020
IamgratefulLord:
Ah!! Thank you so much. What are credentials required?
None. Just make two payments, one for name check and reservation and the other, the exact amount for registration.

However, you'll need to upload generated documents on the CAC platform to a portal where they'll treat and approve your application.
Re: Trump Again Denied Knowing Parnas. So Parnas' Lawyer Posted More Robust Proof by IamgratefulLord(f): 12:15pm On Feb 06, 2020
Sanchez01:

None. Just make two payments, one for name check and reservation and the other, the exact amount for registration.

However, you'll need to upload generated documents on the CAC platform to a portal where they'll treat and approve your application.
It's a school. I have a PGD in Education but our certificate isn't ready. Are you sure I won't require a proficiency certificate to register a school??
Re: Trump Again Denied Knowing Parnas. So Parnas' Lawyer Posted More Robust Proof by Sanchez01: 12:20pm On Feb 06, 2020
IamgratefulLord:
It's a school. I have a PGD in Education but our certificate isn't ready. Are you sure I won't require a proficiency certificate to register a school??
You will, no doubt but that will most likely be with the education board. All you'll do with the CAC is only a business name registration and your educational certificate is not required.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump Again Denied Knowing Parnas. So Parnas' Lawyer Posted More Robust Proof by IamgratefulLord(f): 12:29pm On Feb 06, 2020
Sanchez01:

You will, no doubt but that will most likely be with the education board. All you'll do with the CAC is only a business name registration and your educational certificate is not required.
Ha!! Many thanks! I am grateful!! I'm so sorry to bother you o! I would have to log on to CAC website to reserve the name of the school. All payments ( reservation and the certificate) would be bank?? Please kindly tell me all the steps involved, So I can start even today.
Re: Trump Again Denied Knowing Parnas. So Parnas' Lawyer Posted More Robust Proof by Sanchez01: 12:37pm On Feb 06, 2020
IamgratefulLord:
Ha!! Many thanks! I am grateful!! I'm so sorry to bother you o! I would have to log on to CAC website to reserve the name of the school. All payments ( reservation and the certificate) would be bank?? Please kindly tell me all the steps involved, So I can start even today.
Lol! It's nothing.

1. Log on to https://www.cac.gov.ng
2. Click or tap 'online registration' (this should take you to the CAC portal.
3. Create a username and a password.
4. Verify your email address
5. Resume by choosing a name on the portal.
6. Make payment online via Remita (total should be less than N700).
7. You'll get an email, a receipt of your payment (the name is reserved already)
8. Resume by registering a business with the name
9. Be detailed and clear with every information.
10. Save and Submit

The next phase would be to upload all documents, mostly that of payments. And evidence of name approval which will be on in your dashboard. That's it.

Once you've uploaded all documents, verification and approval will commence and this takes around 3-10 working days.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump Again Denied Knowing Parnas. So Parnas' Lawyer Posted More Robust Proof by IamgratefulLord(f): 4:02pm On Feb 06, 2020
Sanchez01:

Lol! It's nothing.

1. Log on to https://www.cac.gov.ng
2. Click or tap 'online registration' (this should take you to the CAC portal.
3. Create a username and a password.
4. Verify your email address
5. Resume by choosing a name on the portal.
6. Make payment online via Remita (total should be less than N700).
7. You'll get an email, a receipt of your payment (the name is reserved already)
8. Resume by registering a business with the name
9. Be detailed and clear with every information.
10. Save and Submit

The next phase would be to upload all documents, mostly that of payments. And evidence of name approval which will be on in your dashboard. That's it.

Once you've uploaded all documents, verification and approval will commence and this takes around 3-10 working days.
Many thanks! You are a smart ass. Lol!! Are you a doctor

Re: Trump Again Denied Knowing Parnas. So Parnas' Lawyer Posted More Robust Proof by Sanchez01: 5:02pm On Feb 06, 2020
IamgratefulLord:
Many thanks! You are a smart ass. Lol!! Are you a doctor
Lol. Not at all. Not even close. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Their Military Strength Of Gambia / Russia Confirms Moskva Ship Has Sunk After Reported Ukrainian Missile Strike / Sandeep Kumar Sacked As Indian Minister Over Sex Tape With Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.