Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,127 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:00 AM

Arab Woman From Oman Moves To US And Announces Her Conversion To Christianity - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Arab Woman From Oman Moves To US And Announces Her Conversion To Christianity (891 Views)

Iran Seizes Oil Tanker In Gulf Of Oman / Oman's Sultan Qaboos Dies; His Cousin: Haitham bin Tariq Al, Named as New Ruler / Theresa May Announces Her Resignation As British Prime Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arab Woman From Oman Moves To US And Announces Her Conversion To Christianity by ContractKiller: 12:33pm On Jan 17, 2020
Re: Arab Woman From Oman Moves To US And Announces Her Conversion To Christianity by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 12:36pm On Jan 17, 2020
Heheheh they will look for her family now

2 Likes

Re: Arab Woman From Oman Moves To US And Announces Her Conversion To Christianity by Righteousness89(m): 12:37pm On Jan 17, 2020
There is Joy in Heaven Over One Sinner that Repents than 99 who need no Repentance..

Welcome on Board My Beloved Sister...

4 Likes

Re: Arab Woman From Oman Moves To US And Announces Her Conversion To Christianity by Subzero047: 12:40pm On Jan 17, 2020
Religion of piss
Re: Arab Woman From Oman Moves To US And Announces Her Conversion To Christianity by nkwuocha1: 12:59pm On Jan 17, 2020
A good choice she made.
That-Head-to-the-ground-next-to-a-butt religion is something else.

4 Likes

Re: Arab Woman From Oman Moves To US And Announces Her Conversion To Christianity by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jan 17, 2020
sadEven though I'm a born again Christian, i know she will surely regret it. We Christians are not tolerant like we do portray. We Christians have fake smile and our hearts is evil sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arab Woman From Oman Moves To US And Announces Her Conversion To Christianity by Righteousness89(m): 2:34pm On Jan 17, 2020
[s]
GoTV:
sadEven though I'm a born again Christian, i know she will surely regret it. We Christians are not tolerant like we do portray. We Christians have fake smile and our hearts is evil sad
[/s]

You are not Born again sir! You are Born against!!
You are of your Father, The devil!!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arab Woman From Oman Moves To US And Announces Her Conversion To Christianity by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jan 17, 2020
Righteousness89:
[s][/s]

You are not Born again sir! You are Born against!!

May be you are ipob like immotep and lzaa
Re: Arab Woman From Oman Moves To US And Announces Her Conversion To Christianity by Righteousness89(m): 2:39pm On Jan 17, 2020
[s]
GoTV:

[/s] you made no sense sir

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arab Woman From Oman Moves To US And Announces Her Conversion To Christianity by LZAA: 2:57pm On Jan 17, 2020
GoTV:

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arab Woman From Oman Moves To US And Announces Her Conversion To Christianity by HallaDaTruth: 3:10pm On Jan 17, 2020
Nice to hear. That's great News
Re: Arab Woman From Oman Moves To US And Announces Her Conversion To Christianity by cRobo: 3:26pm On Jan 17, 2020
welcome development
Re: Arab Woman From Oman Moves To US And Announces Her Conversion To Christianity by TheExecutioner: 3:46pm On Jan 17, 2020
If you're a Christian then Gurumahaji is an evangelist.

[s]
GoTV:
sadEven though I'm a born again Christian, i know she will surely regret it. We Christians are not tolerant like we do portray. We Christians have fake smile and our hearts is evil :
[/s]

4 Likes

Re: Arab Woman From Oman Moves To US And Announces Her Conversion To Christianity by TheSourcerer: 4:59pm On Jan 17, 2020
Fire to fry pan what's the difference abegi
Re: Arab Woman From Oman Moves To US And Announces Her Conversion To Christianity by TheSourcerer: 5:00pm On Jan 17, 2020
GoTV:
true ! I love your guts

(1) (Reply)

Ghana President Leaves French President Speechless / Donald Trump Just Refused To Accept Joe Biden Has Won The Election / Pres. Ramaphosa Vs Ricardo Maarman - ‘show Us The Virus Or Lift The Lockdown’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.