Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,052 members, 7,835,556 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

An Opportunity To Work As A Reporter For Opera News And How To Succeed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / An Opportunity To Work As A Reporter For Opera News And How To Succeed (897 Views)

Do You Need A Reporter For Your Media House? / Have You Ever Lost A Job Or An Opportunity Because Of Your Personality?. / Become A Reporter At Children's News, Africa TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Opportunity To Work As A Reporter For Opera News And How To Succeed by 10mobile: 1:24pm On Jan 17, 2020
This opportunity is pretty much already an old one. So, I am sure that many people out here already know about it. I am only posting this for the sake of those who may not already know and those who are still struggling to succeed on the job.

You have an opportunity to report news or write your views on Opera News Hub platform from wherever you are and get paid every month through Opay. Opera News Hub belongs to the same conglomerate that owns Opera/Opera Mini browsers, Opay, Oride, Ofood and a number of other services. So, they have a worldwide reputation you can rely on.

People are getting paid up to N140,000 monthly for this job while others are not seeing up to N5,000 monthly. This is because the amount you generate depends on the amount of activities (such as page views, shares, comments, etc) that your contribution generates for the Opera News Hub site. So, how do you succeed?

You have the opportunity of posting a maximum of 5 contributions daily. Your post may be accepted or rejected based on certain reasons (such as copyright infringement or bad grammar or falsehood). So, the first step towards success is to take the job as seriously as you would take any other job. So, before you start working, make sure that you have read their policy and are ready to abide by them. You will have the opportunity to read the policies during sign-up.

Basically, the way to succeed is to continue to share those things you have always shared online. Take the job seriously but make it fun for your creativity to flow. You can report what has already been reported elsewhere but not verbatim.

I will be using this post to provide more updates and tips on this and for others who are working on the platform to exchange views. For now, however, sign up first (click here). Then, wait for about 24 hours for your account to get approved.

After sign-up, I would advise you to be returning to this page as we are going to be sharing tips and guides for success on the job here.
Re: An Opportunity To Work As A Reporter For Opera News And How To Succeed by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jan 17, 2020
10mobile:
This opportunity is pretty much already an old one. So, I am sure that many people out here already know about it. I am only posting this for the sake of those who may not already know and those who are still struggling to succeed on the job.

You have an opportunity to report news or write your views on Opera News Hub platform from wherever you are and get paid every month through Opay. Opera News Hub belongs to the same conglomerate that owns Opera/Opera Mini browsers, Opay, Oride, Ofood and a number of other services. So, they have a worldwide reputation you can rely on.

People are getting paid up to N140,000 monthly for this job while others are not seeing up to N5,000 monthly. This is because the amount you generate depends on the amount of activities (such as page views, shares, comments, etc) that your contribution generates for the Opera News Hub site. So, how do you succeed?

You have the opportunity of posting a maximum of 5 contributions daily. Your post may be accepted or rejected based on certain reasons (such as copyright infringement or bad grammar or falsehood). So, the first step towards success is to take the job as seriously as you would take any other job. So, before you start working, make sure that you have read their policy and are ready to abide by them. You will have the opportunity to read the policies during sign-up.

Basically, the way to succeed is to continue to share those things you have always shared online. Take the job seriously but make it fun for your creativity to flow. You can report what has already been reported elsewhere but not verbatim.

I will be using this post to provide more updates and tips on this and for others who are working on the platform to exchange views. For now, however, sign up first (click here). Then, wait for about 24 hours for your account to get approved.

After sign-up, I would advise you to be returning to this page as we are going to be sharing tips and guides for success on the job here.

Hello, I have registered and gotten approved his do I go about content creation.
Re: An Opportunity To Work As A Reporter For Opera News And How To Succeed by 10mobile: 4:05pm On Jan 21, 2020
LostAddict:

Hello, I have registered and gotten approved his do I go about content creation.
Sorry for late response dear. I have not been coming here. Go on and share all those things you have been sharing on Facebook, Twitter, Nairaland, etc.
Re: An Opportunity To Work As A Reporter For Opera News And How To Succeed by Yomiside1(m): 3:24pm On Feb 08, 2020
Hello brother, i am just coming across the post, though i saw it on facebook and i cam, here to search for the post on the opera stuff, please we need to create group so that we can share ideas on how to sucessfull
Re: An Opportunity To Work As A Reporter For Opera News And How To Succeed by ItsTime4me(m): 4:00pm On Feb 08, 2020
LostAddict:

Please what do I do about the Opay account? I don't have any. Thanks.
Re: An Opportunity To Work As A Reporter For Opera News And How To Succeed by Nobody: 8:38pm On Feb 08, 2020
ItsTime4me:
Please what do I do about the Opay account? I don't have any. Thanks.

I don't really understand your question but if any of these helps then try it:

Download the Opay app from play store

Create an account and fill in all the necessary details

Return back to Opera news hub after activating your Opay account

Fill in your phone number when you are asked for an account number and also a referral,

Good luck.

(1) (Reply)

30 Fresh Online Businesses To Cash Out From During Lockdown / Marketing Communications Executive Needed At Creditclan / Who Pay Better Between DPR And PTDF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.