Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,045 members, 7,835,530 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

Man Allegedly Throws Girlfriend Off 5th Floor Apartment In Onitsha (Photos) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Allegedly Throws Girlfriend Off 5th Floor Apartment In Onitsha (Photos) (111914 Views)

Nigerian Man Dies After Jumping From 21st Floor Apartment In Malaysia (Photos) / Father Obimma Ebube Mmuonso Leads EndSARS Protest In Onitsha (Photos) / Suspected Female Kidnapper Arrested In Onitsha. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Allegedly Throws Girlfriend Off 5th Floor Apartment In Onitsha (Photos) by MayorofLagos(m): 12:46am On Jan 18, 2020
This is unnecessary. This na somebody pikin.

May her soul rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Man Allegedly Throws Girlfriend Off 5th Floor Apartment In Onitsha (Photos) by MarxisGlaaiback: 12:52am On Jan 18, 2020
Notasaints:
Did she die? undecided
which kain Igbo u dey smoke!
Re: Man Allegedly Throws Girlfriend Off 5th Floor Apartment In Onitsha (Photos) by MarxisGlaaiback: 1:03am On Jan 18, 2020
O.P why confuse us with this ur half-baked report, go bak and get the full detail and correct urself

2 Likes

Re: Man Allegedly Throws Girlfriend Off 5th Floor Apartment In Onitsha (Photos) by tsdarkside(m): 1:04am On Jan 18, 2020
stvpid morafvcker....

what type of anger is that....??
Re: Man Allegedly Throws Girlfriend Off 5th Floor Apartment In Onitsha (Photos) by sayisayi(m): 1:06am On Jan 18, 2020
Barbarism, madness.

Boko testosterone
Re: Man Allegedly Throws Girlfriend Off 5th Floor Apartment In Onitsha (Photos) by TruthinAction: 1:13am On Jan 18, 2020
Demons on rampage. They possess unstable minds and use them to do evil and unimaginable things. They should take this guy to 20 storey building and throw him down. Be careful who you friend in the name of love. Your best protection is to be in Christ and to date God fearing people even though the devil is possessing some foolish Christians also.

1 Like

Re: Man Allegedly Throws Girlfriend Off 5th Floor Apartment In Onitsha (Photos) by Biggers82(m): 1:21am On Jan 18, 2020
See fresh girl this idiotic fellow go waste now
He most marry her ooo after 100 years in jail He will come and marry her
Re: Man Allegedly Throws Girlfriend Off 5th Floor Apartment In Onitsha (Photos) by DaBullIT(m): 1:27am On Jan 18, 2020
Something is definitely wrong with you somewhere

I said the boyfriend probably threw her off , You said i am blaming the victim without getting the full picture

Ok then, she jumped by herself , you are here now telling me you didn't say she jumped

if she wasn't thrown off and she didn't jump by herself , what the fuccckkkk happened then ? she just smashed her own head into concrete ?

or someone smashed her head into that concrete from the ground floor ?

see , just don't mention me again, my brain hurts trying to figure out how to reply you without actually insulting you

cococandy:
I didn’t say she jumped

Yes he’s the first suspect

And who attacked you?

Re: Man Allegedly Throws Girlfriend Off 5th Floor Apartment In Onitsha (Photos) by mormoney85(m): 1:29am On Jan 18, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:
They should drag him to a 7story building and throw him down undecided
it wouldn't be that easy to throw a grownup person like that out without people noticing it, she will shout to draw peoples attention

so is ether she committed suicide or he killed her and threw her out to make it look like she
committed suicide

1 Like

Re: Man Allegedly Throws Girlfriend Off 5th Floor Apartment In Onitsha (Photos) by richPHAROAH: 1:31am On Jan 18, 2020
too bad the dead cannot talk. i dont think he threw her down. some girls do stupid shit out of frustration

1 Like

Re: Man Allegedly Throws Girlfriend Off 5th Floor Apartment In Onitsha (Photos) by b0rn2fuck(m): 1:48am On Jan 18, 2020
squarelead:
How can you be soo heartless. Ladies be careful with whom you open your legs for, hah. Even some ladies sef be mumu sorry to say, little sweet words will turn them on. They once loved each other deeply o. It's pathetic. sad embarassed
sweet words abi small money
Re: Man Allegedly Throws Girlfriend Off 5th Floor Apartment In Onitsha (Photos) by sharone21(f): 1:55am On Jan 18, 2020
IBO man and STRONG mind+ LOVE of money....after dem go say Ika/Anioma and dem na the same people.....

They should reduce how they disgrace themselves nationally and internationally.
Re: Man Allegedly Throws Girlfriend Off 5th Floor Apartment In Onitsha (Photos) by cococandy(f): 2:05am On Jan 18, 2020
You can’t say for sure that he pushed her or that she jumped when you don’t know what happened .
It’s really not that complicated.Wondering why that’s too complex for you.

And you’re wondering what’s wrong with me? When a simple concept is like rocket science to you.

1) she might have already been dead and someone threw her over to make it look like suicide.
2) there might have been a physical altercation and she accidentally fell and then whoever she was fighting with ran away to avoid being held responsible
3) she might have fallen by accident when no one was around. We don’t know the condition of the railing on that balcony
4) he might have pushed her on purpose with intention to hurt or kill her
5) she might have jumped with intention to hurt herself.

IT COULD HAVE BEEN ANYTHING. Without eye witness and the dead person not available to give account, it will take more than just the neighbors assumptions to prove that he did it. It’s not that complex to understand.

DaBullIT post=85886756 :

Something is definitely wrong with you somewhere

I said the boyfriend probably threw her off , You said i am blaming the victim without getting the full picture

Ok then, she jumped by herself , you are here now telling me you didn't say she jumped

if she wasn't thrown off and she didn't jump by herself , what the fuccckkkk happened then ? she just smashed her own head into concrete ?

or someone smashed her head into that concrete from the ground floor ?

see , just don't mention me again, my brain hurts trying to figure out how to reply you without actually insulting you

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Allegedly Throws Girlfriend Off 5th Floor Apartment In Onitsha (Photos) by ogene144(m): 2:18am On Jan 18, 2020
Sirsuky:
But there is no evidence that the boy friend was the one that killed the girl but never the less ladies before you marry shine your eyes well ooooo
they won't they prefer a guy that beat them to a caring husband like what my wife told me that she prefer the guy that do beat her to me...

1 Like

Re: Man Allegedly Throws Girlfriend Off 5th Floor Apartment In Onitsha (Photos) by kpoins: 2:20am On Jan 18, 2020
All these Igbo guys are mean.
Pluck out his balls with a plier and let him feel the pains of death.WICKED SOUL
WAKA TO YOU!
Re: Man Allegedly Throws Girlfriend Off 5th Floor Apartment In Onitsha (Photos) by bonnyhope: 2:41am On Jan 18, 2020
Stay off relationship if you can't manage your anger

Ladies can be annoying sometimes

You just have to tolerate them

1 Like

Re: Man Allegedly Throws Girlfriend Off 5th Floor Apartment In Onitsha (Photos) by raphy(m): 2:41am On Jan 18, 2020
in my finding he is not the one tht kill her.if he was the one he must have ran away..
and if they where fighting the neighbors must hv hard at the balcony..

there are many side of a story..
so don't hang the man yet .the poster is so wrong to labell the man a killer.

1 Like

Re: Man Allegedly Throws Girlfriend Off 5th Floor Apartment In Onitsha (Photos) by Benwallt(m): 2:46am On Jan 18, 2020
I am just speechless
Re: Man Allegedly Throws Girlfriend Off 5th Floor Apartment In Onitsha (Photos) by georgealmond216: 2:53am On Jan 18, 2020
Blakjewelry:
Nobody will actually know what transpired, because the guy suppose don escape since if he really push her
no mind this people,im dey find am,compnd people no hear her shout for help? now una don change am say na im push am...nawa o
Re: Man Allegedly Throws Girlfriend Off 5th Floor Apartment In Onitsha (Photos) by brotherMeigma(m): 2:54am On Jan 18, 2020
This man na Egbon Devil. Kai person pikin?
Them suppose carry am by the heels, use am flog wall especially him head.
Re: Man Allegedly Throws Girlfriend Off 5th Floor Apartment In Onitsha (Photos) by AFONJACOW(m): 3:14am On Jan 18, 2020
Some people are just senseless in this life... What is missing money compare to your freedom of movement at ur own will, now he will rot in jail because of just a little avoidable silly mistakes, as some will say , am temperamental , i react to provocations easily, bra bra bra , bro nah excuses u dey mind. No amount of hot headedness will make me do something I will live to regret till the end of my life...
Re: Man Allegedly Throws Girlfriend Off 5th Floor Apartment In Onitsha (Photos) by Nobody: 3:15am On Jan 18, 2020
Saralinn:
While this is so sad and heartbreaking.. Pls who totally understands what the OP wrote ?
Trying to decipher what the op wrote cam even make one fall off from the 5th floor of the 5 storey building
Re: Man Allegedly Throws Girlfriend Off 5th Floor Apartment In Onitsha (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 3:21am On Jan 18, 2020
fuckingAyaya:
The devil reside in Nigeria
the devil was not in Nigeria on that day, he travelled with Mannabbqgrils to India for a special assignment

1 Like

Re: Man Allegedly Throws Girlfriend Off 5th Floor Apartment In Onitsha (Photos) by ikorodureporta: 3:31am On Jan 18, 2020
e fit b suicide
Re: Man Allegedly Throws Girlfriend Off 5th Floor Apartment In Onitsha (Photos) by Qadaffi2idiamin: 3:40am On Jan 18, 2020
One day we will hear chicken kills Lion in naija
Re: Man Allegedly Throws Girlfriend Off 5th Floor Apartment In Onitsha (Photos) by bigiyaro(m): 4:02am On Jan 18, 2020
jungle Justice people, how una take know, say him throw her?
Re: Man Allegedly Throws Girlfriend Off 5th Floor Apartment In Onitsha (Photos) by DaBullIT(m): 4:07am On Jan 18, 2020
Hmmmm,

1 so if she's dead already and nobody killed her , why would someone throw her over so that it would look like accident ? why should it look like accident ?

2 A physical altercation that would force someone through a window that's supposed to be a few meters distance from ground of that storey is even improbable , talk to an architect or building engineer

3 She couldn't have fallen by accident , that's a grown and mature adult , not a toddler the chances of her falling by accident is one millionth

4 He might have pushed her ? REALLY? Like really ? YOU FUCCCCKING KIDDING ME ? isn't that one thing i said that warranted your rhetoric mentions ?

5 She couldn't have jumped , if she did , she would have landed with her feets , broken a few bones and probably survive , i've seen youtube videos of drug pushers who jump from higher buildings to evade arrest and they survived with broken body parts , also a 5 storey building is not tall enough to cause a probably 50kg weight adult to spin mid air she should have landed feet first from the photo she landed on her head and that's not a controlled jump

So let's be sensible please , it's the nature of you people to just jump around and antagonize people without offering anything reasonable you put it up there 3 chances it was accidental one chance he pushed her, one chance she was already dead and it's being covered up

im beginning to feel maybe the guy is your relative

nonsense people
'
cococandy:
You can’t say for sure that he pushed her or that she jumped when you don’t know what happened .
It’s really not that complicated.Wondering why that’s too complex for you.

And you’re wondering what’s wrong with me? When a simple concept is like rocket science to you.

1) she might have already been dead and someone threw her over to make it look like suicide.
2) there might have been a physical altercation and she accidentally fell and then whoever she was fighting with ran away to avoid being held responsible
3) she might have fallen by accident when no one was around. We don’t know the condition of the railing on that balcony
4) he might have pushed her on purpose with intention to hurt or kill her
5) she might have jumped with intention to hurt herself.

IT COULD HAVE BEEN ANYTHING. Without eye witness and the dead person not available to give account, it will take more than just the neighbors assumptions to prove that he did it. It’s not that complex to understand.

Re: Man Allegedly Throws Girlfriend Off 5th Floor Apartment In Onitsha (Photos) by landforeast(m): 4:12am On Jan 18, 2020
It should be properly investigated
I don't believe any reasonable man will be wicked to that extent except devil incarnate.

1 Like

Re: Man Allegedly Throws Girlfriend Off 5th Floor Apartment In Onitsha (Photos) by Nature8(m): 4:28am On Jan 18, 2020
Blakjewelry:
Nobody will actually know what transpired, because the guy suppose don escape since if he really push her

I agree with you bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

23 Nigerians To Be Executed In Saudi Arabia (Names, Full List) / Lagos Businessman Spreads Widow's Nude Photos, Demands Refund Of Love Expenses / Cultists Bury Their Dead Member In Delta Publicly (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.