Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,090 members, 7,835,666 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Man Allegedly Throws Girlfriend Off 5th Floor Apartment In Onitsha (Photos) - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Allegedly Throws Girlfriend Off 5th Floor Apartment In Onitsha (Photos) (111915 Views)

Nigerian Man Dies After Jumping From 21st Floor Apartment In Malaysia (Photos) / Father Obimma Ebube Mmuonso Leads EndSARS Protest In Onitsha (Photos) / Suspected Female Kidnapper Arrested In Onitsha. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Allegedly Throws Girlfriend Off 5th Floor Apartment In Onitsha (Photos) by brainhgeek(m): 7:15am On Jan 18, 2020
If the guy is found guilty, it is a simple thing, tie him to a pole, pour blood on him and unleash a combine army of 3 Roman war dog (cane corso), 3 Rottweilers , 3 pit bulls and 3 great dane. Those dogs no get chill. They will eat his spirit, soul and body

2 Likes

Re: Man Allegedly Throws Girlfriend Off 5th Floor Apartment In Onitsha (Photos) by AmuDimpka: 7:18am On Jan 18, 2020
sharone21:
IBO man and STRONG mind+ LOVE of money....after dem go say Ika/Anioma and dem na the same people.....

They should reduce how they disgrace themselves nationally and internationally.

Atulu... Confused idiot.... Buffon

Re: Man Allegedly Throws Girlfriend Off 5th Floor Apartment In Onitsha (Photos) by luckingto50: 7:18am On Jan 18, 2020
How could this precious beauty wasted just like dat by this ape? He shud be hanged by the balls until he die slowly
Re: Man Allegedly Throws Girlfriend Off 5th Floor Apartment In Onitsha (Photos) by Nobody: 7:19am On Jan 18, 2020
There're chances that she may've jumped down herself, people shouldn't be too quick to jump into conclusion.

1 Like

Re: Man Allegedly Throws Girlfriend Off 5th Floor Apartment In Onitsha (Photos) by BLEMOSEDU: 7:25am On Jan 18, 2020
dominique:
How did they reach the conclusion that he was the one that pushed her off now? She could have jumped for all we know

My sister I tire oo, Nigerians and reactions always reacting like chemical.
How did they know that he is the one that pushed her down, and he is even still around the house without running away.
Re: Man Allegedly Throws Girlfriend Off 5th Floor Apartment In Onitsha (Photos) by Gulappa: 7:25am On Jan 18, 2020
Are there no burglaries on the window? God help us. embarassed embarassed
Re: Man Allegedly Throws Girlfriend Off 5th Floor Apartment In Onitsha (Photos) by McFAI(m): 7:27am On Jan 18, 2020
Re: Man Allegedly Throws Girlfriend Off 5th Floor Apartment In Onitsha (Photos) by Neoteny(m): 7:30am On Jan 18, 2020
midnighter:
Lol! Whoever wrote that irresponsible headline is a serious idiot!! Hope you wont mind when somebody writes the same thing about you at your sad moment

It says "allegedly".

He's a prime suspect, more so given they quarreled, unless it's proven conclusively she committed suicide.

I don't believe someone who's suicidal would deliberately cook for him given they'd just fought, then walk to the balcony and just jump off. Doesn't add up.
Re: Man Allegedly Throws Girlfriend Off 5th Floor Apartment In Onitsha (Photos) by eyinola: 7:32am On Jan 18, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:
They should drag him to a 7story building and throw him down undecided
I support ur idea,instant judgement grin
Re: Man Allegedly Throws Girlfriend Off 5th Floor Apartment In Onitsha (Photos) by LAguy(m): 7:37am On Jan 18, 2020
This is pure wickedness. What could she have done to deserve that.
Re: Man Allegedly Throws Girlfriend Off 5th Floor Apartment In Onitsha (Photos) by Slimdada(m): 7:43am On Jan 18, 2020
Just imagine beautiful woman with fine body just waste like that rip cry
Re: Man Allegedly Throws Girlfriend Off 5th Floor Apartment In Onitsha (Photos) by bluebay(m): 7:44am On Jan 18, 2020
There's no fact yet that she Actually threw her off the balcony. Let the police investigate . Atleast there should be sign of struggle mark in her body. Especially the tommy, back or waist area, if it happens shes actually thrown off
Re: Man Allegedly Throws Girlfriend Off 5th Floor Apartment In Onitsha (Photos) by jsaak: 7:49am On Jan 18, 2020
The write up said "Allegedly". Please do not jump to conclusions that it was him that killed her. She probably committed suicide. I had a girlfriend who always threaten me with killing herself any time we had an argument. The day God finally removed me from that relationship, I was very happy as you can imagine!!!
Re: Man Allegedly Throws Girlfriend Off 5th Floor Apartment In Onitsha (Photos) by Mizwisdom(f): 7:51am On Jan 18, 2020
This guy is a serial killer, it didn't start today
Re: Man Allegedly Throws Girlfriend Off 5th Floor Apartment In Onitsha (Photos) by luluosas(m): 7:58am On Jan 18, 2020
Girlfriend/boyfriend relationship is devilish and ungodly. People should repent and stop living the life of sin so that they can be sure of eternity in death.
Imagine if this dead lady had mind her business and kept herself from sin, this wouldn't have happened
Re: Man Allegedly Throws Girlfriend Off 5th Floor Apartment In Onitsha (Photos) by Origin(f): 8:01am On Jan 18, 2020
True no one knows what really happened.

If she was pushed? Was there a fight? a struggle?

The child that walked on the ledge in the viral video. If she had fallen would people say her mother killed her?

Blakjewelry:
Nobody will actually know what transpired, because the guy suppose don escape since if he really push her
Re: Man Allegedly Throws Girlfriend Off 5th Floor Apartment In Onitsha (Photos) by Kennyswag: 8:03am On Jan 18, 2020
Useless good for nothing flat.heads....
Scum of the earth
Re: Man Allegedly Throws Girlfriend Off 5th Floor Apartment In Onitsha (Photos) by AirstarKane(f): 8:07am On Jan 18, 2020
Blakjewelry:
Nobody will actually know what transpired, because the guy suppose don escape since if he really push her
Deep thought same way. I like when people don't jump into conclusion. If he had committed the act, he wont even be in that vicinity to start with. I pity him cos na murder case and no thorough investigation.
Re: Man Allegedly Throws Girlfriend Off 5th Floor Apartment In Onitsha (Photos) by Trezagezz: 8:14am On Jan 18, 2020
Naijacardcom:
Boyfriend throw his girlfriend from 5 story building in Onitsha, anambra state

Yesterday evening 16/1/2020 at obosi street Onitsha South local government in anambra state.
Corpse of a young lady was found in a building, the girl was identified as a young lady living at the 5th floor of the next yard of the building.

According to eye witness, the young lady living alone with her boyfriend in a 3 bedroom flat, it was around 7pm the boyfriend came down from the 5th story building asking his neighbors if they help him to see his wife, they said no. Few minutes after he asked his neighbors, some girls raised alarm of a dead body in the next compound, some of the neighbors went there to check the corpse, they identify the corpse is their neighbor wife, but no one told the boyfriend is his girlfriend, instead, they ask him to go and check himself, but the guy refuse to check if is his girlfriend or not.

The lady's corpse was there for over 2 hours, when the landlord of the next building call the police to inform them about the incident. Before the arrival of the police officers, the boyfriend neighbors called the boyfriend aside to ask him what happened between him and his girlfriend, he said they only argue about what she wrote in his account book in shop, and he is back home to settle their differences, he said the girl have prepared his dinner but he see that is girlfriend disappear, that is why his looking for her.

Here is the video

https://instagram.com/stories/ninoh222/2223520075835775467?igshid=t0vgrb6zjh7l

At times I wonder how people reason...

Read it again before condemning the guy..
he might not be responsible but the devil in the girl might told her to jump..
for now am judging none of them
Re: Man Allegedly Throws Girlfriend Off 5th Floor Apartment In Onitsha (Photos) by Ebenezar2020(m): 8:19am On Jan 18, 2020
hammerF:

THIRD WORLD AFONJA NEWS ARE UNRELIABLE.

WE CANNOT SAY FOR SURE WAT HAPPEN HERE.
but if same scenario happened in the West or North you would have believed hook, line and sinker.
hypocrite for your information I stay in the East, Onitsha Anambra and yes it truly happened cos I was there
Re: Man Allegedly Throws Girlfriend Off 5th Floor Apartment In Onitsha (Photos) by Ebenezar2020(m): 8:26am On Jan 18, 2020
Saralinn:
While this is so sad and heartbreaking.. Pls who totally understands what the OP wrote ?
as in eh I found it very hard to understand and comprehend his post.
grammatical errors everywhere and brutalizing English language
Re: Man Allegedly Throws Girlfriend Off 5th Floor Apartment In Onitsha (Photos) by Ebenezar2020(m): 8:29am On Jan 18, 2020
DavidEsq:
OP pls go back to school. U are a goat, for giving me headache from ur murderous grammar. Foolish somebody like u angry
you should go and learn some ettiquettes.
dumbo
Re: Man Allegedly Throws Girlfriend Off 5th Floor Apartment In Onitsha (Photos) by Ebenezar2020(m): 8:31am On Jan 18, 2020
[s]
midnighter:
Lol! Whoever wrote that irresponsible headline is a serious idiot!! Hope you wont mind when somebody writes the same thing about you at your sad moment
[/s] Man "allegedly" which means he's the suspect and likely culprit that's responsible for that young woman's death. there's no domestic accident in this case, she was probably thrown down by the wicked IPOB TERRORIST. We all know how wicked IPOB men are.
But what do u know? you Know nothing other than to insult an abuse.
just look at you calling the OP an idiot already.
go learn some etiquettes young woman.
Re: Man Allegedly Throws Girlfriend Off 5th Floor Apartment In Onitsha (Photos) by texzola(m): 8:37am On Jan 18, 2020
The girl was strangled(killed) by the so-called boyfriend' Before been thrown out of the window to make it look as if she COMMITED suicide. Simply put' she was murdered in cold blood by the boy friend because of some shady deal in the shop.The boyfriend hinted this in his statement to neighbours..!!
Re: Man Allegedly Throws Girlfriend Off 5th Floor Apartment In Onitsha (Photos) by Rolex66: 8:37am On Jan 18, 2020
Op and mod, do you need to pay money for the word "graphic" before you can use it? Over to you forensic guys

May she rest in peace
Re: Man Allegedly Throws Girlfriend Off 5th Floor Apartment In Onitsha (Photos) by Hespee93: 8:41am On Jan 18, 2020
Wether, he did it or not, the guy must have saud something very insultive to the girl if asume the jumped by herself. During the conversation, her boy friend might have insulted her with something that touches her hert.
dominique:
How did they reach the conclusion that he was the one that pushed her off now? She could have jumped for all we know
Re: Man Allegedly Throws Girlfriend Off 5th Floor Apartment In Onitsha (Photos) by mrdino(m): 8:49am On Jan 18, 2020
The story said 'allegedly', so it's wrong to presume that he killed his wife, until he's proven guilty. Some nairalanders didn't read the story at all.
Re: Man Allegedly Throws Girlfriend Off 5th Floor Apartment In Onitsha (Photos) by splendour7(m): 8:49am On Jan 18, 2020
What if she jumped from there by her selve,to her selve,in her selve,inside her self,on her selve,into her selve and with her selve i mean what if it wasn't the "boy friend" that pushed her?? anyway rip to the dead....
Re: Man Allegedly Throws Girlfriend Off 5th Floor Apartment In Onitsha (Photos) by polite2(m): 8:56am On Jan 18, 2020
AwkaetitiBabe:
She would have shouted and raised alarm if the boyfriend tried pushing her from that floor. And him pushing her, it's unlikely she'd land into the next compound.

Weird happening though cos I see no reason why a pregnant lady would wanna jump
you have a piont there, but consider this possibility.

That the young man might have killed the girlfriend right inside the room before throwing her corpse down. He is aware that the said dead body in the next compound was his girlfriend's.

But this guy is wicked, he knew wat he did and still remained in the house waiting for the worse.
Re: Man Allegedly Throws Girlfriend Off 5th Floor Apartment In Onitsha (Photos) by danfourtson(m): 8:59am On Jan 18, 2020
How I wish they could do same to him. There is no need to waste any time , this is heartless...
Re: Man Allegedly Throws Girlfriend Off 5th Floor Apartment In Onitsha (Photos) by srclark: 9:02am On Jan 18, 2020
Blakjewelry:
abi with the rate people commit suicide these days she might have jumped off on her own

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lagos Businessman Spreads Widow's Nude Photos, Demands Refund Of Love Expenses / Cultists Bury Their Dead Member In Delta Publicly (Pics) / Woman Stripped Unclad In Port-Harcourt Market Over Theft Accusation, Speaks.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.