Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,357 members, 7,812,014 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:14 AM

Conversion From A Soakaway To Bio Digester - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Conversion From A Soakaway To Bio Digester (3388 Views)

Bio Digester (modern Sockaway) / Biogas/bio Toilet And Bio-digester Toilet System By Rotech77 / What Is The Smallest Size For A Soakaway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Conversion From A Soakaway To Bio Digester by Biodigesterexpa(m): 9:20pm On Jan 17, 2020
Starting from tomorrow, I'll be posting day-to-day progress on a project we are starting in Abuja. The project's objective is, to "convert an existing soakaway to a Bio Digester Toilet System." Stay hooked!
Re: Conversion From A Soakaway To Bio Digester by Biodigesterexpa(m): 8:40am On Jan 18, 2020
Got into town early this morning. Came in on a night bus. Heading for the site now. I'll send in pictures as soon as I get there.

Good morning

1 Like

Re: Conversion From A Soakaway To Bio Digester by Biodigesterexpa(m): 7:57pm On Jan 19, 2020
I'm sorry I couldn't give a situation report yesterday. I was busied trying to get materials ready for today's job. Yesterday, I got some bags of granite, sand (sharp and plaster), pipes cement and rods. This is very necessary for the remodeling of the septic tank to suit what we want to use it for. So, for the most part of yesterday, I sourced these materials in preparation for today's job.
Re: Conversion From A Soakaway To Bio Digester by Biodigesterexpa(m): 8:06pm On Jan 19, 2020
Today, I tried to get to the site very early beating the early morning cold. It's very cold in Abuja right now�. First thing we did to day, was to empty the tank of faecal matter and wastewater. After we did that, I noticed that the depth of the tank was far more than what is required for our chamber. So, we called for debris which was used in filling the tank in order for us to get require level, 3ft depth, 6tf by 2.5.

For this project, we proposed to install double chamber for an effective waste management. This is because of the population of the facility.

Re: Conversion From A Soakaway To Bio Digester by Biodigesterexpa(m): 8:09pm On Jan 19, 2020
Picture

Re: Conversion From A Soakaway To Bio Digester by Biodigesterexpa(m): 8:10pm On Jan 19, 2020
Piccture

Re: Conversion From A Soakaway To Bio Digester by Biodigesterexpa(m): 8:16pm On Jan 19, 2020
Tomorrow, we would partition the tank, work on the inside, install soakhole for the wastewater treatment, run the pipes, and construct slabs for the covering of the chamber. I'll send pictures tomorrow. Need to get some rest right now. Goodnight
Re: Conversion From A Soakaway To Bio Digester by wura2u: 9:06pm On Jan 19, 2020
I wish you good luck. I wish it comes out good so that I can give my testimony.
Re: Conversion From A Soakaway To Bio Digester by Biodigesterexpa(m): 11:20pm On Jan 21, 2020
Hello Fam,

Yesterday was pretty a busy one at the site as we tried to cover more grounds with respect to the project. Yesterday's work kicked off by construction of slabs for the covering of the Bio Digester Chamber. After that task was achieved, we moved on to the remodeling of the soakaway. The remodeling is very necessary because this is where we create the room where the solid waste will be digested while the wastewater undergo a bio-filtration process before being released to the top layer of the soil.

Re: Conversion From A Soakaway To Bio Digester by Biodigesterexpa(m): 5:39am On Jan 22, 2020
Pic

Re: Conversion From A Soakaway To Bio Digester by Biodigesterexpa(m): 5:40am On Jan 22, 2020
Piccture

Re: Conversion From A Soakaway To Bio Digester by Biodigesterexpa(m): 4:54pm On Jan 23, 2020
The conversion of SOAKAWAY to BIO DIGESTER SYSTEM was completed yesterday. Yesterday, the Soakhole for the system was installed. The Soakhole is where the wastewater is bio-filtered before escaping into the top layer of the soil. After installation, the Soakhole will be covered up.

Re: Conversion From A Soakaway To Bio Digester by Biodigesterexpa(m): 4:56pm On Jan 23, 2020
Soakhole

Re: Conversion From A Soakaway To Bio Digester by Biodigesterexpa(m): 4:58pm On Jan 23, 2020
more

Re: Conversion From A Soakaway To Bio Digester by Biodigesterexpa(m): 5:12pm On Jan 23, 2020
The final stage of the job involves the application of various Microorganisms, Filters, and other substances that biodegrade the human waste in the chamber. This is the section where the waste is suspended and digested while the wastewater flows into the Soakhole for bio-filtration.

Re: Conversion From A Soakaway To Bio Digester by Biodigesterexpa(m): 5:15pm On Jan 23, 2020
Covering of the Chamber.

Re: Conversion From A Soakaway To Bio Digester by Biodigesterexpa(m): 5:37pm On Jan 23, 2020
It's important to note however that the system doesn't allow for inorganic wastes such as Diapers, Sanitary Wares, Condoms etc. Tissue Papers can go in.

You can contact us if you want to convert your conventional system to the bio digester system or you want us to install a new one for you. Our contact is in our signature

Thanks and God Bless.
Re: Conversion From A Soakaway To Bio Digester by IceeSeth: 2:48pm On Jan 25, 2020
Please also tell us and show us some pictures of this biodigester when in use.
Thanks
Re: Conversion From A Soakaway To Bio Digester by ekoileblog(m): 2:52pm On Jan 25, 2020
Biodigesterexpa:
It's important to note however that the system doesn't allow for inorganic wastes such as Diapers, Sanitary Wares, Condoms etc. Tissue Papers can go in.

You can contact us if you want to convert your conventional system to the bio digester system or you want us to install a new one for you. Our contact is in our signature

Thanks and God Bless.

Please send me a message on WhatsApp
Re: Conversion From A Soakaway To Bio Digester by Biodigesterexpa(m): 1:44pm On Jan 26, 2020
happy sunday
Re: Conversion From A Soakaway To Bio Digester by Biodigesterexpa(m): 11:02pm On Jan 27, 2020
hello
Re: Conversion From A Soakaway To Bio Digester by Biodigesterexpa(m): 10:31pm On Jan 28, 2020
good evening
Re: Conversion From A Soakaway To Bio Digester by Biodigesterexpa(m): 2:16pm On Jan 30, 2020
hello
Re: Conversion From A Soakaway To Bio Digester by Biodigesterexpa(m): 1:09pm On Feb 02, 2020
hello
happy Sunday
Re: Conversion From A Soakaway To Bio Digester by Biodigesterexpa(m): 9:45pm On Feb 04, 2020
hello
good evening
Re: Conversion From A Soakaway To Bio Digester by Biodigesterexpa(m): 10:26am On Feb 07, 2020
good morning all
Re: Conversion From A Soakaway To Bio Digester by Biodigesterexpa(m): 7:11pm On Feb 22, 2020
hello
Re: Conversion From A Soakaway To Bio Digester by Biodigesterexpa(m): 4:52pm On Feb 29, 2020
good day
Re: Conversion From A Soakaway To Bio Digester by Biodigesterexpa(m): 9:35pm On Mar 09, 2020
hello
Re: Conversion From A Soakaway To Bio Digester by Biodigesterexpa(m): 10:38am On Mar 11, 2020
hello..
Re: Conversion From A Soakaway To Bio Digester by Biodigesterexpa(m): 7:07am On Mar 21, 2020
hello
Re: Conversion From A Soakaway To Bio Digester by Biodigesterexpa(m): 6:52pm On Apr 19, 2020
good evening

(1) (2) (Reply)

Six Storey Building Collapses In Lagos / Dominion Gardens + Parks,ibeju-lekki,how Genuine Is It? / Do U Desire Investment That Gives A Rental Income? Den Buy 10 Shops & 19 Flats..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.