Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,526 members, 7,837,010 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

How I Was Wrongly Accused Of Rape And Got Sacked - Career (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How I Was Wrongly Accused Of Rape And Got Sacked (59818 Views)

Godwill Dike Accused Of Torturing His Staff, Sheidu Ozovehe (Photos) / Riots: Indians Accused Of Molesting Female Workers In Atiku's Company In Yola / I Just Got Sacked Became Of Wizkid's Music. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Was Wrongly Accused Of Rape And Got Sacked by Ishilove: 9:28am On Jan 18, 2020
There's something not quite right with this story.

3 Likes

Re: How I Was Wrongly Accused Of Rape And Got Sacked by Nobody: 9:28am On Jan 18, 2020
Babara1994:

It's an important issue. Can we chat via WhatsApp
You can mention me on a dead thread and you can say what the issue is
Re: How I Was Wrongly Accused Of Rape And Got Sacked by ambassadorgozie(m): 9:29am On Jan 18, 2020
franchasng:
First, stop telling people you are an introvert, because an introvert find it very difficult to even start conversation with strangers.

I was an introvert while growing up, and I don't talk to people, even my siblings, only my immediate elder bro and the one before him I talk and play with a lot.....I don't keep friends, even my cousins don't like me much back then because I rarely talk to them or contribute in any conversation.

Back then too, I disliked women, a girl dare not come close to me talk more of raising a conversation with me because it irritates me and I was a known snub that girls in school hated me for it, saying I am too proud and arrogant and feeling like father owns the world when my dad was not even close to rich, just an ordinary civil servant, this is how introverts behave. So stop calling yourself an introvert that go about forcing strange girls to talk with you and even tried to force your hands around her shoulder in an office, for what na If I am your boss and I catch you doing that with your female colleague, I will sack you of course!

But then, the girl is an evil girl, move on, if you are innocent or even guilty and apologized to her right there before your boss returned, she ought to have forgave you, but for her to be stone-hearted, don't worry, she will get her reward from nature, don't fight it, let it go, she will remember what she did to you when her reward comes.

Another advice from me to you is....never you apologize to anybody when you are not in the wrong. You ought to have shouted on the maid, and threatened her that the gods you serve, amadioha, sango, oranmiyan, etc will strike her dead if she dare report you when you did not rape her, threaten her that if she dare it, that you are giving her 7 days that she will die mysteriously! That if she dare lie against you, that you will invoke the spiritual powers to strike her dead, believe me, she will come back to her senses....and if at that point in your total anger and frustration if you are honest, and you pronounced curses on her, take it from me, it works like magic......powers (negative and positive) are handing around the air waiting to be commanded to action, and if you had done this immediately in your despair and heartbreak right there before her, you would have seen or heard wonders happening as we speak. Next time, don't apologize to people that wrong you, it will give them the power to even deal with you more, that's how terrible bad humans are.

Lastly, on your written English, you need to work on it, stop using abbreviations as a professional PA and secretary, it doesn't speak well okay

If you are innocent, you will be vindicated soonest and if your boss call you back, please turn down the offer, don't go back, you won't die, you will get another job....if you are innocent, your boss and the maid will get their reward in varied ways depending on the degree of their atrocities against you, so wipe your tears.

Next time, don't act too friendly with ladies or girls who refuse to be friendly....in fact, be strange to strange women....women have bad spirits hovering around them a lot...most ladies are carrying over anger and frustration and looking for who to pour it on, be careful with how you relate with ladies nowadays if you want to go far, and when next a girl tells you NO respect her no, be it online or offline. Ladies are irrational and wicked, their mind is made of steel, whenever they want to harm somebody, they don't remember mercy and that's why when their life want to turn misery, it always turns so bad too.

All the best

you really made a huge point, i appreciate,
but am mindful about my english in a formal settings nd i don't abbreviate in my official engagement, remain blessed sir

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How I Was Wrongly Accused Of Rape And Got Sacked by OlawaleBammie: 9:29am On Jan 18, 2020
StrongandMighty:

The only place you can see this kind of thing is in nollywood movies...
Is either you touched her inappropriately that made her raise an alarm, you've been wooing her and she refused or this whole story never happened.

Dont b shallow ogbeni, the girl might as well hate him for no reason.

1 Like

Re: How I Was Wrongly Accused Of Rape And Got Sacked by DenreleDave(m): 9:29am On Jan 18, 2020
SmileDance:
the maid is not evil jare.
You left your seat to go and touch a young girl that has already said no. The girl shout you come say she's evil. You expect her to smile and say stop... don't touch me na abi.

Only God knows what happened sef.. The guy matter confuse but the boss wasn't suppose to sack him so quick... The guy sef Nawa for him...
Re: How I Was Wrongly Accused Of Rape And Got Sacked by DAVE5(m): 9:29am On Jan 18, 2020
sammyscholar:
Your message is not strong enough to acquit you. And, you didn't disappoint the woman in the first place, unless you had the intention of raping the maid truly.

"See this:

"Ma, all my life, I have always worked to protect my integrity. This is important to me, for it is from it that I derive joy and pride. I did not and do not have evil, devilish intention (not even as grave as sexual assault) towards your maid; for that was never my way of life and I never pray it does!

The mistake I made, Ma, was that I tried to take a "good gesture' too far! I went too far out of my way to show hands of care! But I was only moved to care and assist a person I was meeting for the first.

Although I don't know the lady's experience: she might have had a 'rape' or a 'near-rape' experience in the hand of somebody who first showed normal care as I did before, and that might have prompted her to act the way she did. I think that might have resulted in her feeling of insecurity and paranoia as I see it to be.

I know that in life, things happen. I have taken her reaction to my gesture in good fate, and I have learnt to adjust in my relating and interacting with people. But, ma, I wanted to clarify: it is not in my thought, let alone my intention, to assault her either sexually or in any other form her. Despite all that occurred, I leave her with my best wishes. I pwish the her best in life.

I still remain my faithful self,
Your Name."

This is powerful that what you sent her

Powerful message

I second this message
Re: How I Was Wrongly Accused Of Rape And Got Sacked by UnknownQueen(f): 9:29am On Jan 18, 2020
Lamanii22:
That lady was sent from the pit of hell... Damn... No evidence, no nothing... Sometimes it's good to be mean sef... Too much kindness isn't good... I'm really sorry you were accused wrongly and sacked all at once.. The lord would provide a better job for you Hun..

You took the words outra my mind and mouth, Some people deserve no pity, Some people will not even bat an eyelid even when they see you dying, but here is someone trying to shiw innocent care, With this, ill be meaner to people... the world deserve and eye for an eye something.

1 Like

Re: How I Was Wrongly Accused Of Rape And Got Sacked by Neddstark: 9:29am On Jan 18, 2020
DGoldenJenny:
what a pathetic story. My heart got broken as i read through.
The deed has been done man, wipe your tears and dust your shirts, That cannot be the end of your relationship with your Madam, i bet you: she will come along, just give her time( Time and distance heals).

The girl maybe reacting from her past experience(s). who knows her story too because from the look of thing you know her not hence my assumption.
Try and revisit this issue later long and clear the air, for i believe more secret shall be review and bigger truth awaits you .
However if you can, LET IT GO.

Most sensible comment here
Re: How I Was Wrongly Accused Of Rape And Got Sacked by AntiWailer: 9:30am On Jan 18, 2020
Snapchat:

Ladies who have accused guys of rape have elder brothers too.

Read the guy's chat to his boss.

Also have u asked urself what kind of persuasion to come and eat and 'rest' goes beyond talking to holding shoulders ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Was Wrongly Accused Of Rape And Got Sacked by Afritop(m): 9:30am On Jan 18, 2020
ambassadorgozie:
6th of January 2020 is the day I won’t forget. I work as a personal assistant/secretary to my boss who happens to be a former politician.

My boss came to work with her housemaid for her to help in sweeping, cleaning and tidying up the office being the resumption day. She instructed us on how to go about it before she stepped out from the office promising to come back in the afternoon.

We started the work immediately until afternoon time when I decided to rest and eat. While eating I beckoned the grown up housemaid to come and eat or at least rest before she continues the cleaning but she declined. After like an hour, I told her to rest small, she declined yet again. This prompted me to go close to her in order to convince her to eat something or rest.

My worst mistake and nightmare was attempting to put my hand on her shoulder in my stupid bid to convince her. Immediately my hand touched her shoulder she started shouting continuously that I want to rape her, that she will deal with me; in fact that I will get sacked. At first I told her my intention, but she wouldn’t hear me, I then resorted to pleading, I even knelt down begging her that it wasn’t my intention to rape or grab her. She couldn’t stand my talks and pleading, she called the boss immediately telling her that I want to rape her. We narrated everything to the boss, (a lawyer), when she returned. After hearing from us she said she has stayed with her maid for couple of years, thus she trust her, and it may be true that I wanted to rape her or lure her for sex. She couldn’t see my explanation, pleadings and even crying. She said she has two options; either to call police for me or to sack me. That’s how she later sacked me that day.

I have been devastated and depressed since that day, not because of the sack but the allegation and accusation that was not even on my mind. The worst is that as an introvert I have no one to talk to, I am damn down.

Notes: 1. I have no intention of raping, grabbing or having sex with her
2. I will not be so stupid to rape or have sex with the housemaid in the office knowing that the boss will come at any time
3. I have not raped anyone or plan to do so in the future because I know is morally and legally wrong.
Even though you have no intentions of raping her putting your hands on her shoulder when she did not give you green light is wrong. Muslim women especially don't tolerate that and they can call you a rapist after ignoring your calls for attention. Even some extroverts that are given green, blue, red lights thread carefully.
Re: How I Was Wrongly Accused Of Rape And Got Sacked by AMI3(m): 9:31am On Jan 18, 2020
ambassadorgozie:
6th of January 2020 is the day I won’t forget. I work as a personal assistant/secretary to my boss who happens to be a former politician.

My boss came to work with her housemaid for her to help in sweeping, cleaning and tidying up the office being the resumption day. She instructed us on how to go about it before she stepped out from the office promising to come back in the afternoon.

We started the work immediately until afternoon time when I decided to rest and eat. While eating I beckoned the grown up housemaid to come and eat or at least rest before she continues the cleaning but she declined. After like an hour, I told her to rest small, she declined yet again. This prompted me to go close to her in order to convince her to eat something or rest.

My worst mistake and nightmare was attempting to put my hand on her shoulder in my stupid bid to convince her. Immediately my hand touched her shoulder she started shouting continuously that I want to rape her, that she will deal with me; in fact that I will get sacked. At first I told her my intention, but she wouldn’t hear me, I then resorted to pleading, I even knelt down begging her that it wasn’t my intention to rape or grab her. She couldn’t stand my talks and pleading, she called the boss immediately telling her that I want to rape her. We narrated everything to the boss, (a lawyer), when she returned. After hearing from us she said she has stayed with her maid for couple of years, thus she trust her, and it may be true that I wanted to rape her or lure her for sex. She couldn’t see my explanation, pleadings and even crying. She said she has two options; either to call police for me or to sack me. That’s how she later sacked me that day.

I have been devastated and depressed since that day, not because of the sack but the allegation and accusation that was not even on my mind. The worst is that as an introvert I have no one to talk to, I am damn down.

2. I will not be so stupid to rape or have sex with the housemaid in the office knowing that the boss will come at any time
3. I have not raped anyone or plan to do so in the future because I know is morally and legally wrong.

Op, i feel ur pains
i hope ur boss did not even sent the lady to trap u?
I hope ur boss did have some other feelings about u in which u did not notice or look her way.
iBecausre
Re: How I Was Wrongly Accused Of Rape And Got Sacked by Henrypraise: 9:31am On Jan 18, 2020
ambassadorgozie:

what made u plead if u are sure u had no ulterior motive did u hold the food in ur hand wen u walked to her ur lesson is learnt, move on n stop saying u at an introvert, introverts mind their damn businesses they have an adaptation that doesn't sneak into pple businesses weather in public or in private... u sneaked into her business in private...
Re: How I Was Wrongly Accused Of Rape And Got Sacked by Caulay(m): 9:31am On Jan 18, 2020
Please forgive me for the act and equally disappointing you.

I am sorry, please give me a second chance.

I promise not to do this sort of thing again.

I 100% believe you did something. You can't be begging your boss like this if you didn't do anything.
Re: How I Was Wrongly Accused Of Rape And Got Sacked by StrongandMighty: 9:31am On Jan 18, 2020
Ebenezar2020:
it's utterly impossible for a girl u met for the first time to start shouting of rape when u got close to pat and comfort her to eat.
it's either the guy has been asking the said house maid out or there is something he isn't telling us.
no be kids dey this forum

Exactly!!
Re: How I Was Wrongly Accused Of Rape And Got Sacked by StrongandMighty: 9:32am On Jan 18, 2020
Kittex7:
You harsh
I'm not
Re: How I Was Wrongly Accused Of Rape And Got Sacked by eDriiz: 9:32am On Jan 18, 2020
How would touching her shoulder convince her that she has to take a rest and eat?? Am sure part of the reason your madam sacked you is because someday you might want to touch her shoulder too
Re: How I Was Wrongly Accused Of Rape And Got Sacked by fkj950ax(m): 9:33am On Jan 18, 2020
Re: How I Was Wrongly Accused Of Rape And Got Sacked by sparko1(m): 9:34am On Jan 18, 2020
Lamanii22:
That lady was sent from the pit of hell... Damn... No evidence, no nothing... Sometimes it's good to be mean sef... Too much kindness isn't good... I'm really sorry you were accused wrongly and sacked all at once.. The lord would provide a better job for you Hun..

This what most guys don’t understand, I visited a friend and his Landlord daughter (a teenager about 14 or 15 was in his room playing and joking!

When she left I ask why he would allow such, he said everyone knows he is just friends with her, they play a lot! I told him it’s very wrong, when he insists, I told him I can never visit him again.

If you discover you are all alone in a confined space with a lady that is not your sister, brother give her enough space.

You are lucky your boss didn’t arrest you, by the time people hear your side, it will be too late!

Learn from this, the present law and the public perception of rap is not something that you want especially as an introvert (I am one so I know, even if everyone forgive you, you will never forgive yourself and you can never ever forget, not even alcohol can take it from you $

Be careful and learn from this, over simplicity is the downfall of most introverted people.

You don’t need to be nice, if people don’t like you, to hell with them. Stop trying to impress or make them like you. Because they never will. (You are too different for their understanding)

4 Likes

Re: How I Was Wrongly Accused Of Rape And Got Sacked by FortuneDeGreat(m): 9:34am On Jan 18, 2020
[quote author=Freehuman post=85886095]

Fine girl. Beware! That dude wouldn't hesitate to rape you if he has a chance.[/quote/]May I put this straight to you, without mincing words, YOU'RE A BOLD CAPITAL EVIL MAN!

1 Like

Re: How I Was Wrongly Accused Of Rape And Got Sacked by BabaO2: 9:34am On Jan 18, 2020
Mypeople2:
That is very bad .OP you will need a lawyer if you want to succeed in this case.When the lawyer threatens the maid, she will confess
He has no case, his explanation is suspicious. He invited the maid severally, he placed his hand on her shoulder ....etc for the person he is meeting for the first time. Apparently he was making sexual advances. The boss has a strong leadership skill, and she has taken a right tough decision.

2 Likes

Re: How I Was Wrongly Accused Of Rape And Got Sacked by ambassadorgozie(m): 9:35am On Jan 18, 2020
AMI3:

Op, i feel ur pains
I hope ur boss did have some other feelings about u in which u did not notice or look her way.
iBecausre

i don't tink so,
tanx
Re: How I Was Wrongly Accused Of Rape And Got Sacked by FortuneDeGreat(m): 9:35am On Jan 18, 2020
Freehuman:

Fine girl. Beware! That dude wouldn't hesitate to rape you if he has a chance.
May I make this simply plain to you, YOU'RE SO EVIL!
Re: How I Was Wrongly Accused Of Rape And Got Sacked by Nobody: 9:36am On Jan 18, 2020
J111333:
You may have had no bad intention but I can bet my balls that you overstepped a boundary for the housemaid to make such claim.
She might not like you but you actually aren't telling us exactly how it happened.

I will already say he passed his boundaries when he reached for the working maids shoulder. She had Infact refused to join him twice, yet he felt the need to invade me personally space and touch her.

People don't understand when and when not to touch others.
Re: How I Was Wrongly Accused Of Rape And Got Sacked by Ubdavis(m): 9:36am On Jan 18, 2020
Which is why it's not good too get to d extreme . Rest na by force? Why did u touch her in d first place?. Mind no get show glass o .. all these would have been avoided, lick ur wounds alone jare!
Re: How I Was Wrongly Accused Of Rape And Got Sacked by Starpro87(m): 9:37am On Jan 18, 2020
Mypeople2:
That is very bad .OP you will need a lawyer if you want to succeed in this case.When the lawyer threatens the maid, she will confess

Confess what, for God's sake?

Why try to hold her on the shoulder? There was an abrupt attraction. You might be innocent but you met the wrong person.
God will help you, op
Re: How I Was Wrongly Accused Of Rape And Got Sacked by Nobody: 9:37am On Jan 18, 2020
FortuneDeGreat:
May I make this simply plain to you, YOU'RE SO EVIL!

Thanks Man.
Re: How I Was Wrongly Accused Of Rape And Got Sacked by Fivepercent: 9:38am On Jan 18, 2020
This case is open & shut....somebody please end this thread
Re: How I Was Wrongly Accused Of Rape And Got Sacked by livebyday(m): 9:38am On Jan 18, 2020
ambassadorgozie:

honestly speaking, i did not,
she wasn't dat appealing to me

This guy is a pathological liar

It's so obvious grin

You know that we know , so let's keep lying yeah ?
Re: How I Was Wrongly Accused Of Rape And Got Sacked by bmdmixer: 9:39am On Jan 18, 2020
HarunaWest:
This OP is a blaady liar..He wanted to handle breast. Awon Press Club

Meanwhile, who else noticed the abbreviations and bad Grammar that OP text to his boss. You work for a lawyer and you send this kinda sh*** to her..I think this is the reason you were fired.
how is d grammer ur problem. Awon grammer club
Re: How I Was Wrongly Accused Of Rape And Got Sacked by ambassadorgozie(m): 9:39am On Jan 18, 2020
sparko1:

This what most guys don’t understand, I visited a friend and his Landlord daughter (a teenager about 14 or 15 was in his room playing and joking!

When she left I ask why he would allow such, he said everyone knows he is just friends with her, they play a lot! I told him it’s very wrong, when he insists, I told him I can never visit him again.

If you discover you are all alone in a confined space with a lady that is not your sister, brother give her enough space.

You are lucky your boss didn’t arrest you, by the time people hear your side, it will be too late!

Learn from this, the present law and the public perception of rap is not something that you want especially as an introvert (I am one so I know, even if everyone forgive you, you will never forgive yourself and you can never ever forget, not even alcohol can take it from you $

Be careful and learn from this, over simplicity is the downfall of most introverted people.

You don’t need to be nice, if people don’t like you, to hell with them. Stop trying to impress or make them like you. Because they never will. (You are too different for their understanding)

this issue really hurt me, i don't drink alcohol, didnt even tell anyone,
just bearing d pain alone

1 Like

Re: How I Was Wrongly Accused Of Rape And Got Sacked by AMI3(m): 9:39am On Jan 18, 2020
ambassadorgozie:

Op, i feel ur pains
iBecausre has a lawyer she suppose sense the truth not on the bases of ,i trust my house maid'

U are too nice a guy just forget the past and move on .
Always becarful about ur emotion

i hate working for people think of becoming ur boss make ur cash and visit her office i dont think been a salary earner can take u to ur destination.
thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (21) (Reply)

Man Sacked After Being Caught On CCTV Masturbating In Office's Kitchen / Sandra: From Gokada Driver To Uber Driver Courtesy Of Kokun Foundation (Pics) / Police Officer, Uju Okeke Promoted Today. Shares Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.