Stats: 3,151,445 members, 7,812,340 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:00 PM

Corper Azeez Shittu Olalekan Missing In Jigawa After Their Bus Was Robbed - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corper Azeez Shittu Olalekan Missing In Jigawa After Their Bus Was Robbed (40538 Views)

Corper Stephanie Terungwa Missing In Abuja (Photo) / Imam Rafiu Olalekan: Missing Corper In Lagos (Photo) / Imam Rafiu Olalekan, Lagos Corper Missing (photos) (2) (3) (4)

Corper Azeez Shittu Olalekan Missing In Jigawa After Their Bus Was Robbed by Sheuns(m): 7:27am On Jan 18, 2020
Cousin On NYSC In Jigawa Missing

Hello Nairaland.

I created this thread to seek information on a robbery incident that occurred on kaduna-zaria road (maraban jos) on Tuesday night. It’s the incident that involved the attack on an emir from damaturu. I got news that my cousin was unfortunately on one of the buses that were ambushed and robbed that night (GUO).

According to reports I got from my uncle, the bus driver said the passengers all ran out of the bus for safety when the gunmen started shooting sporadically after robbing them.

I believe my cousin was part of the ones that ran away as well. All efforts to reach his lines have proven abortive. One of his phones rang and was picked up yesterday by someone(a man) but he was only speaking Hausa which no one understands, the line is no longer going through now and no words from my cousin till this moment.

What I am pleading for now is for those of us living in this area of Kaduna should please shed more light on this incident. We don’t know if there was kidnapping alongside the robbery. Everyone is worried now, it’s been over 48hrs, no calls from anyone or him. Please people living around the area or anyone with idea on what happened should pls contact me on 0905 688 3650.

His name is Azeez Shittu Olalekan. He boarded a bus from Kano to Lagos on Tuesday night.

Pls mods help move this to front page.

Re: Corper Azeez Shittu Olalekan Missing In Jigawa After Their Bus Was Robbed by Asquare84(m): 8:06am On Jan 18, 2020
Why not travelled down to know exactly what happened from police

Re: Corper Azeez Shittu Olalekan Missing In Jigawa After Their Bus Was Robbed by Sheuns(m): 8:10am On Jan 18, 2020
Asquare84:
Why not travelled down to know exactly what happened from police

I think his father has travelled down. The problem is the exact location this happened isn’t known. All that is known now is that it’s along kaduna zaria road.

Re: Corper Azeez Shittu Olalekan Missing In Jigawa After Their Bus Was Robbed by alexvic12: 9:38am On Jan 18, 2020
It is well!

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Corper Azeez Shittu Olalekan Missing In Jigawa After Their Bus Was Robbed by buoye1(m): 12:29pm On Jan 18, 2020
yes there was kidnapping,i work in rigachikun, the village next to maraban jos and from the report i got when i got to work on wednesday, over 20 persons were kidnapped and more than 20 killed while a lot were injured...A luxirious bus was involved too, i just hope he's alive

72 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Corper Azeez Shittu Olalekan Missing In Jigawa After Their Bus Was Robbed by buoye1(m): 12:34pm On Jan 18, 2020
Sheuns:

I think his father has travelled down. The problem is the exact location this happened isn’t known. All that is known now is that it’s along kaduna zaria road.
the incidence happened immediately after a village called maraban jos,before birnin yero village..it is like 10 minutes drive to jaji(nigerian army village)

20 Likes

Re: Corper Azeez Shittu Olalekan Missing In Jigawa After Their Bus Was Robbed by osamz007: 2:06pm On Jan 18, 2020
Nigeria is almost finished. 10% remaining...

To travel na wahala.

Person child

84 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corper Azeez Shittu Olalekan Missing In Jigawa After Their Bus Was Robbed by Slawormir: 2:06pm On Jan 18, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Too bad

Re: Corper Azeez Shittu Olalekan Missing In Jigawa After Their Bus Was Robbed by jesusbaby28: 2:07pm On Jan 18, 2020

Re: Corper Azeez Shittu Olalekan Missing In Jigawa After Their Bus Was Robbed by eedimo(m): 2:07pm On Jan 18, 2020
Sometimes my mouth feels like talking
Sometimes my hands feel like typing... but I spend time reading from the opinions of others and I feel I'm the only one that has a different thought about NIGERIA.
To avoid being branded "abnormal" I have decided to remain silent until my visa application goes through.

76 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Corper Azeez Shittu Olalekan Missing In Jigawa After Their Bus Was Robbed by Sufisunni: 2:08pm On Jan 18, 2020
Eyya

Re: Corper Azeez Shittu Olalekan Missing In Jigawa After Their Bus Was Robbed by ADAlBEKU: 2:08pm On Jan 18, 2020
Most of these kidnappers are migrant jihadists, we are going to face this menace for the rest of the years,

Buhari just opened our country for his kinsmen from all over West Africa to torment us and hijack our land.
The possibility of him being alive is 50 - 50.

These migrant Fulani bandits/kidnappers are merciless to Nigerians and even to the Nigerian Fulani

They are not like the Boko Haram that can let you go if you knew how to speak Arabic or you're studying Arabic.

These migrant bandits can only let you go if you can pay enough, they kill you if you don't have money

Re: Corper Azeez Shittu Olalekan Missing In Jigawa After Their Bus Was Robbed by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 2:08pm On Jan 18, 2020
Too bad

Re: Corper Azeez Shittu Olalekan Missing In Jigawa After Their Bus Was Robbed by Kayceenaz(m): 2:08pm On Jan 18, 2020
This is heart-breaking! It is well.

Re: Corper Azeez Shittu Olalekan Missing In Jigawa After Their Bus Was Robbed by mujiboy(m): 2:08pm On Jan 18, 2020
May Allah Protect him ����

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corper Azeez Shittu Olalekan Missing In Jigawa After Their Bus Was Robbed by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jan 18, 2020
anyone not planning on leaving nigeria is a fool

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corper Azeez Shittu Olalekan Missing In Jigawa After Their Bus Was Robbed by ideatoprince18(m): 2:09pm On Jan 18, 2020
Na Wa oooo

Re: Corper Azeez Shittu Olalekan Missing In Jigawa After Their Bus Was Robbed by Flexherbal(m): 2:09pm On Jan 18, 2020

Re: Corper Azeez Shittu Olalekan Missing In Jigawa After Their Bus Was Robbed by Azmanaty: 2:10pm On Jan 18, 2020
He will be found in one piece, Amen

Re: Corper Azeez Shittu Olalekan Missing In Jigawa After Their Bus Was Robbed by joezy11(m): 2:10pm On Jan 18, 2020
Anything North na bad news

Re: Corper Azeez Shittu Olalekan Missing In Jigawa After Their Bus Was Robbed by Mateen1000: 2:10pm On Jan 18, 2020
No matter what, I CAN NEVER TRAVEL AT NIGHT
Even if God is protecting you, You need to protect urself also.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corper Azeez Shittu Olalekan Missing In Jigawa After Their Bus Was Robbed by Kokaine(m): 2:10pm On Jan 18, 2020
Sheuns:

Please always watch the content of what you send. The heading is robbery in jigawa. But from your write up, the bus was hijacked around Kaduna Zaria road, approximately nine hours away from Jigawa. I am pleased to say that no such events has ever occurred in jigawa state. Kaduna Zaria road is notable for events like this. I advice you travel down and seek more information from police stations.

19 Likes

Re: Corper Azeez Shittu Olalekan Missing In Jigawa After Their Bus Was Robbed by eskimoeze: 2:10pm On Jan 18, 2020
Sheuns:

be sure bros before you post something. Are you not in contact with his father?

Re: Corper Azeez Shittu Olalekan Missing In Jigawa After Their Bus Was Robbed by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jan 18, 2020
osamz007:
Nigeria is almost finished. 10% remaining...

To travel na wahala.

Person child
10% is even much. 2 days ago, I was on Benin bypass expressway. Before we got to abudu, there were herdsmen on the highway, doing their thing. I've never been so shocked in my life. The bus I was traveling in had to stop to join others on the long queue and waited. The driver said such an attack was a commonplace there....so we had to wait until they were done with their victims,after which all the vehicles hit the road to continue their journey. I spotted 3 fully armed mobile policemen at their check point located a few meters away from the scene. They just pretended as if nothing happened as they couldn't near them. What a country!

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Corper Azeez Shittu Olalekan Missing In Jigawa After Their Bus Was Robbed by afilaka(f): 2:10pm On Jan 18, 2020
Am tired of you guys,after all this kidnapping story,u guys stil travel that route....u tink those news that have been trending online about the kidnappers on that road are all lies. My cousin and her husband were kidnapped last year a day after their wedding too, they were released after payment or so.

Now again,another of my cousin wants to get married from that side , every1 in the family wish him well,no1 wants to b kidnapped.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corper Azeez Shittu Olalekan Missing In Jigawa After Their Bus Was Robbed by BuhariNaWah: 2:11pm On Jan 18, 2020
Chai
This Buhari na wah o

Re: Corper Azeez Shittu Olalekan Missing In Jigawa After Their Bus Was Robbed by Makanakico(f): 2:11pm On Jan 18, 2020
I am sorry, may he be found soon

Re: Corper Azeez Shittu Olalekan Missing In Jigawa After Their Bus Was Robbed by MallamAhmed: 2:11pm On Jan 18, 2020
And some idi.ots are clapping fort this terrorist government. Continue and see what will become of your life in the next four years.
In the end regional autonomy is the only way Nigeria will go.

16 Likes

Share Your Nysc Sex Tales / Mohammed Jammal: White Nigerian Corper / How Can One Change PPA?