Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,986 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

65" 2019 Panasonic Smart 4K UHD Smart TV - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / 65" 2019 Panasonic Smart 4K UHD Smart TV (2075 Views)

Panasonic Smart TV For Sale / Reviews On Hisense Smart 4k Tvs / Brand New 2017 55" Samsung UHD Curved Smart 4k TV 350k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

65" 2019 Panasonic Smart 4K UHD Smart TV by Onlinealaba(m): 9:33am On Jan 18, 2020
Amazing features on a wider 65" Screen
4K ultra HD
Super bright panel rate
100Hz refresh rate
Chrome drive PRO
4K upscaler
Multi HDR
Quad core Pro
Home screen
Bluetooth audio
Bluetooth device connect
Double USB sharing
Multi window
Etc

Price :270k

Re: 65" 2019 Panasonic Smart 4K UHD Smart TV by Witches: 1:46pm On Jan 18, 2020
Potential Buyers Be Aware this seller has an increasing complain from customers who bought TV and fridge and air conditioners .

He sale product he source from RADIONICS , and repair them then dispose them to buyers as TOKUMBO.

After 3-4mth dat same problem persist , though he is a nice seller, he will ask you to send the tv back and repair for FREE but you will pay for transport to his place and transport back to ur place.

Encase you dont understand.

HAVE YOU EVER BOUGHT NAIJA USED CHEAP CAR BEFORE?

U MUST FREQUENT MECHANIC.

HAVE U EVER BOUGHT NAIJA USED CHEAP PHONE BEFORE?

U MUST VISIT PHONE ENGINEER.

IF YOU BUY FROM THIS GUY,YOU WILL FREQUENT RADIONIC ,

IF IT FINE BY YOU , BUY FŔOM HIM.

AWOOF DEY SAY PURGE BELLE.

GREED LEADS TO MORE SPENDING.

BE WISE

WHY NOT SAVE A LITTLE MORE AND BUY NEW ONE WITH PEACE OF MIND

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 65" 2019 Panasonic Smart 4K UHD Smart TV by Witches: 1:47pm On Jan 18, 2020
Youngsage:

I thought I was the only one. The so called smart TV he sold to me developed signs of fault weeks after delivery, and eventually packed up. All in less than 6 months. No single apologies after he was informed. All he could say was that it's a 'factory error' or he ignores.
The first time I took it to a technician to inspect, first thing that was said was that the TV has been worked upon before in an untidy manner. I just packed it put in one corner.
Just that I don't have that energy and time creating disclaimer threads here, or even taking his matter up.

I've learnt my lesson the hard way though. People are not always as they seem online.

Other buyers complain from the other threads

1 Like

Re: 65" 2019 Panasonic Smart 4K UHD Smart TV by Witches: 1:53pm On Jan 18, 2020
davosky304:

it's a Samsung TV, I didn't remember. u repaired it once and after few weeks it develop same fault. Av already put it inside d store and gotten a new one. Also for d ac, I didn't just av ur time, I bought 7 brand new ac after that for a new place, thought I could give u a trial before then.

D 2hp Panasonic u sold is the only ac I asked my installer to bring down because of d noise n it doesn't cool, I later bought a new one to replace it. U think I have time to be carrying 2hp ac, driving down to alaba? . If u will agree to refund money or fix it, and send it back then I will contact on whatsapp. Take caution with this ur biz, my advice

1 Like

Re: 65" 2019 Panasonic Smart 4K UHD Smart TV by StPete: 2:13pm On Jan 18, 2020
Anything Alaba, fear them. I’ve had several nasty experiences from them

4 Likes

Re: 65" 2019 Panasonic Smart 4K UHD Smart TV by dangoteinlaw: 2:23pm On Jan 18, 2020
I think seun should ban these guys called onlinealaba, everything they sell is bad, from tv to air conditioners. I bought from them and now I am having a hard time replacing them coz no money. If I stole the Money I gave u ppl then God will punish me but if it's my sweat then proverty will be your portion. Amen!!!
Re: 65" 2019 Panasonic Smart 4K UHD Smart TV by Onlinealaba(m): 2:46pm On Jan 18, 2020
dangoteinlaw:
I think seun should ban these guys called onlinealaba, everything they sell is bad, from tv to air conditioners. I bought from them and now I am having a hard time replacing them coz no money. If I stole the Money I gave u ppl then God will punish me but if it's my sweat then proverty will be your portion. Amen!!!
The same way poverty has ravaged your life, Oga go and meet the people that sold to you and stop tagging Onlinealaba has 'these guys' if you have bought from me u will know am not 'these guys' take your sorry self to the person that sold to you.. thanks and by the way hope you have finished learning your yahoo work as EFCC gonna need new clients to put behind bars

1 Like

Re: 65" 2019 Panasonic Smart 4K UHD Smart TV by Onlinealaba(m): 2:52pm On Jan 18, 2020
StPete:
Anything Alaba, fear them. I’ve had several nasty experiences from them
The reason why you shouldn't buy from a random seller.
Re: 65" 2019 Panasonic Smart 4K UHD Smart TV by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jan 18, 2020
Onlinealaba:

The same way poverty has ravaged your life, Oga go and meet the people that sold to you and stop tagging Onlinealaba has 'these guys' if you have bought from me u will know am not 'these guys' take your sorry self to the person that sold to you.. thanks and by the way hope you have finished learning your yahoo work as EFCC gonna need new clients to put behind bars
all you said here is trash, it seems you are guilty angry

If you want to clear your name from an accusation, be polite.
Re: 65" 2019 Panasonic Smart 4K UHD Smart TV by Onlinealaba(m): 9:25pm On Jan 18, 2020
stupidity:
all you said here is trash, it seems you are guilty angry

If you want to clear your name from an accusation, be polite.
Yes it will be thrash to you as you seem to find fault where there isn't ,someone you don't know just comes from nowhere and says thrash so that he can gain cheap likes and you expect me to keep mute as I have been doing since..Guilty of what exactly....for someone that brings false accusations you don't give them soft landing sir..
Re: 65" 2019 Panasonic Smart 4K UHD Smart TV by Witches: 2:49pm On Jan 19, 2020
Onlinealaba:

Yes it will be thrash to you as you seem to find fault where there isn't ,someone you don't know just comes from nowhere and says thrash so that he can gain cheap likes and you expect me to keep mute as I have been doing since..Guilty of what exactly....for someone that brings false accusations you don't give them soft landing sir..

Youngsage:

I thought I was the only one. The so called smart TV he sold to me developed signs of fault weeks after delivery, and eventually packed up. All in less than 6 months. No single apologies after he was informed. All he could say was that it's a 'factory error' or he ignores.
The first time I took it to a technician to inspect, first thing that was said was that the TV has been worked upon before in an untidy manner. I just packed it put in one corner.
Just that I don't have that energy and time creating disclaimer threads here, or even taking his matter up.

I've learnt my lesson the hard way though. People are not always as they seem online.
Re: 65" 2019 Panasonic Smart 4K UHD Smart TV by sureguy078(m): 4:32pm On Jan 19, 2020
Onlinealaba na confirm O.G

(1) (Reply)

sold!!! / An 18.5kva "3 Phase" Lister Diesel Generator For Sale / An Open Letter To UBA (beware Of UBA Africard Visa Card Scam)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.