Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,567 members, 7,847,368 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:24 PM

Laugh Out Loud! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Laugh Out Loud! (685 Views)

These Funny Poses Will Make You Laugh Out Loud (photos) / 40 Funny Robert Mugabe's Quotes That Will Motivate, Make You Laugh Out Loud / Crazily Funny Memes To Make You Laugh Out Loud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Laugh Out Loud! by DerickCO(m): 12:37pm On Jan 18, 2020
HUSBAND AND WIFE

One day a woman wanted to know how the husband would react if she left without telling him where she had gone. So she decided to write him a letter saying she was tired of him and didn't want to leave with him anymore. After writing, she put the letter on the table in the bedroom and then hid under the bed. When the husband came back home he saw the letter and read it, he replied on the same paper and then began to sing and dance while changing his clothes. He got his phone, dialed somebody and said, "hey babe, I'm just changing clothes then I will join you. As for the other fool, it has finally dawned on her that I was fooling around with her and has left. I was wrong; really wrong to have married her. I wish I had known you earlier. See you soon honey!". The husband walked out of the room and left. In tears and very upset, the woman got up from under the bed and decided to go and read what the husband wrote on the letter. When she got the letter, it said, "I could see your feet under the bed. I didn't make any phone call. I am going to buy bread. Stand up, stop your silly game and prepare me a meal. I love you. Who performed the most expensive joke between them?

MONEY MATTER

When I came back from school, my father asked me why I was sad. I said I found two thousand naira on a bus I boarded and I shared the money with my eight friends only to discover later that the money was mine.

PAPA'S RADIO

A 4 year old kid who always watched his father tune his radio asked, "daddy each time you turn on your radio we hear people talking in it. When do they enter inside?"

THE FOOLISH GUARD

Some robbers attacked a night guard and after thoroughly searching him for money, they could only get hundred naira from his pocket. "Useless man, so na because of this hundred naira you dey shout" said one of the robbers.
"No!", Replied the guard. "I think say una won take that N50000 wey my oga put under that table". Quickly the armed robbers rushed to the table, took the money and ran away. "eeh! If to say I know I for no talk."

TRIBAL COMPETITION

An Igbo man, a Yoruba man and an Hausa man were supposed to board a plane but it was remaining only one seat and all three of them wanted to seat there, so it was decided that they should be tied to the plane as it flies; the last person still holding the rope we will be put inside the plane. after sometime the Igbo man looked down to the ground and looked at the Hausa man surprisingly and said, "look at your wife and children, they are burning inside your house. The Hausa man who loved his family left the rope and fell down. The Yoruba man said, "Igbo man, you have sense O!". The Igbo man said, "Thank You, why not clap for me?". The Yoruba man left the rope to clap but fell down.

Thanks for reading all these jokes guys. Please like and comment. See you next time. It's me, DerickCO.

(1) (Reply)

Lies We Tell When We Are Caught Sleeping / A Successful Man And A Successful Woman / D Wise Preacher:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.