Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,412 members, 7,861,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:21 AM

Make More Money At Home Just With Androids Phone - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Make More Money At Home Just With Androids Phone (530 Views)

'I Once Withdrew $10million Cash, Took It Home Just To Look At It' - Aliko Dango / Pay N50,000 Or Be Jailed If You Spray Money At Events In Nigeria - CBN / Nwanta Anayoeze Yonaracha Sprays Money At Opening Of Escoba Smith Hotel In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make More Money At Home Just With Androids Phone by Emmafrank2(m): 1:52pm On Jan 18, 2020
Read this carefully ....You are on your way to UNENDING MILLIONS

1⃣ When you BUY your RAGP member LICENCE, you are given back 20% of your registration package.

2⃣ Whenever you recharge your phone with airtime in Recharge and Get Paid, you are given back 2% of your airtime worth.

3⃣ Whenever you buy DATA in Recharge and Get Paid, you are given back 10% of your DATA worth.

4⃣ Whenever you Subscribe CABLE TV, you are given back #40 of your subscription worth.

5⃣ Whenever you introduce your friends and families to Recharge and Get Paid business, you are given 20% as advert commission of their registration package. *(This is multidimensional)*

6⃣ Whenever your Referrals (those you introduced) introduce their own friends and families, you are given 10% to 1% of their advert commission.

7⃣ Whenever your referrals or those you introduced recharge their phones (AIRTIME), you are given 0.35% of their airtime worth.

8⃣ Whenever your referrals or those you introduced buy DATA, you are given 1% of their data worth.

9⃣ Whenever your referrals or those you introduce subscribe CABLE TV, you are given #10 of their subscription worth. Call or chat me up on WhatsApp 08166409195
Re: Make More Money At Home Just With Androids Phone by kikirush(f): 2:57pm On Jan 18, 2020
Making money with andriod phones in the comfort of your house has been the best for me, check out the link on my signature, it's another way to earn some great cash, 1000USD would be given out to each of the top 500 users after the contest ends.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Have A Car And Need A Short Time Driver Lagos Call 08132682481 / Earn #2000 Commision On Every Product Sold.. / A-z Steps Of How To Make Money Online As A Complete Beginner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.