Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,973 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

How To Make Nysc Post You To A State Of Your Choice - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / How To Make Nysc Post You To A State Of Your Choice (2377 Views)

Batch A Stream II Have You Been Posted To A State / The Video That Make NYSC Afraid (corp member call for revolution) / This Simple Trick Might Get NYSC To Post You To A Place Of Your Choice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Nysc Post You To A State Of Your Choice by harjardy(m): 2:40pm On Jan 18, 2020
Almost all PCM will want NYSC to post them to their place of choice, this has been given a lot of people concern on how they can make it happen.

In this post, I’m going to share little trick with you which has been helping some corps members i n the past.

There is no guarantee that this will work for you but at least, it will increase your chances of getting your most preferred state of choice.

NYSC can decide to post you to any state apart from the 4 options you’re given expect you do Concessional Posting or Direct Posting

Gentlemen Prospective Corps Members (PCMs), how are you preparing for the upcoming NYSC online registration?

Do you have a particular state in mind that you want NYSC to post you? Do you know there is a way to influence your posting without paying anybody?

I want to show you how to make NYSC post you to place of your choice without paying anybody.

How to make NYSC post you to a place of your choice

I want you to understand that this is legal. It is just about how to select states during NYSC registration in order to increase your chance of NYSC posting to your state of choice. So, there is nothing illegal about the whole process.

The only thing I want you to do right now is to pay attention as I show you how to make NYSC post you to place of your choice. Try it and thank me later.

Without wasting your time, let me quickly show you the trick and how it works.

During the NYSC online registration, you will be asked to choose 4 states of your choice. Also, NYSC will ask you to indicate the States you visited before.

Any state you pick to have visited, will not be included on the list of states where you will choose 4 states of choice.

For example; if you tell NYSC that you have visited Abia, Anambra and Lagos state. In the list of states from where to choose 4 states of choice, Abia, Anambra and Lagos will not be available for selection.

The whole idea is that NYSC doesn’t want to post anyone to a state they have visited in the past. Although, the reason is best known to the management.

So, before you choose your 4 states of choice, NYSC will first ask you to pick those states you have visited in the past.

Any state you select as visited will not display on the list of states to choose as state of your choice.

The trick and how it works
Now, here is the trick.

When NYSC ask you to pick states that you have visited before, you should pick those states that you never want them to post you.
READ THE FULL POST HERE:
https://freshinfo.com.ng/how-to-make-nysc-post-you-to-a-state-of-your-choice/

1 Like

Re: How To Make Nysc Post You To A State Of Your Choice by Jaybolt(m): 8:45am On Jan 19, 2020
Like theriously

(1) (Reply)

Camp Fire Night / The Nuisance Caused By Edo State Not Having A Permanent Orientation Camp / How To Print Batch A 2016 NYSC Call Up Letter - Easy Steps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.