Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,171 members, 7,860,189 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:33 AM

Wait A Minute To Explain This To Me Please - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wait A Minute To Explain This To Me Please (390 Views)

2,000 Suspected Cults In UK Schools: ‘wait A Second, Am I In A Cult?’ / Cubana Chief Priest On Rape: Don’t Wait For Rapist To Be Rich Before Reporting / Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wait A Minute To Explain This To Me Please by Hollicom(m): 4:54pm On Jan 18, 2020
"WAIT A MINUTE TO EXPLAIN THIS TO ME PLEASE"

Remember Port Harcourt suspected serial killer Gracious David West appeared in a court wearing a ‘5 nights of glory’ tag of Pastor David Ibiyeomie‘s church on Friday.

Recall that West, in 2019, was arrested for killing over 15 girls in different hotels in Lagos, Port Harcourt and Owerri. His usual method was to get the girls to his hotel room, threaten them, then tie their hands and legs with clothes before killing them.

Q-WHAT DO YOU THINK IS HIS INTENTION FOR WEARING A CHURCH STUFF,TO SHOW US HE HAS NOW REPENTED AFTER KILLING OVER A DOZEN GIRLS OR JUST FOR PUBLICITY SAKE⁉️

(1) (Reply)

Lady Stabs Man To Death For Touching Her Waist / Maryam Sanda: Advocate Tackles Judge Over Ruling, Expresses Hope Of Judgment... / Federal University Otuoke Gave Junior Staff Five Thousand Naira As Minimum Wage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.