Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,600 members, 7,865,452 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 06:24 PM

Is Solar Electricity Right For Me? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is Solar Electricity Right For Me? (465 Views)

How Much Will Be Enough To Set Up A Solar Electricity System? / How Is Solar Power System Installation Cost-effective And Revenue Generating? / How Are You Surviving In Your Business With Electricity Problem? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Solar Electricity Right For Me? by alwaysonsolar: 6:02pm On Jan 18, 2020
Is solar electricity right for me?

It is always good to ask if we need something before we get ourselves involved. Let's look together the following questions to determine if we need constant electricity in our homes and businesses.

1. What are your solar goals? Why do you want to use solar electricity? I installed solar power in my house because I like to see the light bulbs every time even if I am not doing anything with it.

2. What do you want to power? Very important. When I installed my internet connection, so I needed constant electricity to power the route because it is an unlimited plan, so if I don't use then it is a waste. I want the TV to be on, the fan blowing me as I work on my laptop, music playing in the home theatre and occasionally I put on the fridge to cool the drinks.

3. What are your limitations? You can be powering more appliances than me or maybe as a family person there are more people, and more gadgets are plugged to your solar electric, so that moves us to, a: What is your budget? Yeah. After seeing what you need to power at once or occasionally, then it will help to determine how much you are to spend. b: space: do you have enough space to put the panels and batteries? c. Location: This is not a problem here in Nigeria. We are so blessed with sun supply that I still wonder why people are not using this free source of electricity.

Yes! It is the budget. That's the only disadvantages of solar electricity. It will take money from account upfront, but it will pay off once you see NEPA bill, generator and fueling expenses disappear from your everyday life. Another reason why Nigerians don't use is that many people still don't understand how it works. Many think it is inventer that doesn't last. No! I will share the details next time.

Put solar electricity in your house today and stop worrying about when nepa will bring light or not. Start with as low as 240,000.

Call us today to get free energy audit on 07032212481 or email switch@alwayonsolar.com
https://www.alwaysonsolar.com/

(1) (Reply)

Make Money Online During Lockdown And Beyond. / No Rides Request | Do These 5 Things To Earn More Than Other Drivers / Good Tips For Entrepreneurs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.