Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

Please Help,students Of Cross Rivers State University (crutech)missing - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please Help,students Of Cross Rivers State University (crutech)missing (753 Views)

Primary School Where Head Teacher's Office Is Under A Tree In Cross Rivers / Female CRUTECH Student Dies 2 Weeks After Matriculation (Photo) / CRUTECH Student & Nursing Mother Electrocuted In Calabar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help,students Of Cross Rivers State University (crutech)missing by NegeduGrace(f): 12:16am On Jan 19, 2020
good morning nairalanders,, information is just reaching us that my brother (Alex Donnel Gbeku) went to hangout with his friends at one of the rivers in ogoja cross rivers state.. according to the information a friend fidelix took them to the other side of the river for swimming competition.. they were four that dived into the river but only fidelix came came out claiming he doesn't know what happened to the rest..please if you have information on how we can go about this case please help because the family is devastated,, lalasticlala do help me move this to front page.
cc:lalasticlala
Re: Please Help,students Of Cross Rivers State University (crutech)missing by NegeduGrace(f): 12:23am On Jan 19, 2020
please help if u can, this is very urgent:lalasticlala please this is very urgent please help me move this to front page..this issue is going on right now at ogoja campus cross rivers state university (crutech)
Re: Please Help,students Of Cross Rivers State University (crutech)missing by Yustash001(m): 9:17am On Jan 19, 2020
It'll be better if you can post his pics,..
Re: Please Help,students Of Cross Rivers State University (crutech)missing by NegeduGrace(f): 10:59am On Jan 19, 2020
Yustash001:
It'll be better if you can post his pics,..
OK thanks,,this is going on right now at crutech cross rivers state and the school authority has been informed,, please where do you think I can post this so people can view and contribute because we don't know if he is alive or dead.
Re: Please Help,students Of Cross Rivers State University (crutech)missing by christejames(m): 11:14am On Jan 19, 2020
Let it not be what my mind is telling me...

This country sef, no functional emergency number to call for help when in distress, for our politicians, it's all about thinking about the next election after they are elected.

I pray he is found.

Lalasticlala, please let's help a sister.

#followNPFL
Re: Please Help,students Of Cross Rivers State University (crutech)missing by NegeduGrace(f): 11:19am On Jan 19, 2020
christejames:
Let it not be what my mind is telling me...

This country sef, no functional emergency number to call for help when in distress, for our politicians, it's all about thinking about the next election after they are elected.

I pray he is found.

Lalasticlala, please let's help a sister.

#followNPFL
thanks, it happened around 3pm yesterday and up until now a search team has not gone to the river... GOd help ooo
Re: Please Help,students Of Cross Rivers State University (crutech)missing by christejames(m): 11:44am On Jan 19, 2020
NegeduGrace:
thanks, it happened around 3pm yesterday and up until now a search team has not gone to the river... GOd help ooo

God!

I pray help is found.
Re: Please Help,students Of Cross Rivers State University (crutech)missing by NegeduGrace(f): 5:25pm On Jan 19, 2020
christejames:

God!

I pray help is found.
thanks but we lost him

1 Like

Re: Please Help,students Of Cross Rivers State University (crutech)missing by Georgekyrian(m): 5:53pm On Jan 19, 2020
No photos
Re: Please Help,students Of Cross Rivers State University (crutech)missing by Greatzeus(m): 6:23pm On Jan 19, 2020
Why are some children so stupid,your parents sent you to school to be educated,how can an educated individual agree to do swimming competition inside a river? Incase of drowning what else?
World best swimmers with Olympic medals have never swim in a river before,they use swimming pools.
The police should arrest that guy who was the only one who came out alive,who knows if there wasn't swimming competition,but he lured them to where they would be kidnapped for rituals.

1 Like

Re: Please Help,students Of Cross Rivers State University (crutech)missing by christejames(m): 7:37pm On Jan 19, 2020
NegeduGrace:
thanks but we lost him

Awww!

So sad. Take heart dear...

May his soul find eternal rest, amen.
Re: Please Help,students Of Cross Rivers State University (crutech)missing by Naijaboy1122: 10:08pm On Jan 19, 2020
NegeduGrace:
good morning nairalanders,, information is just reaching us that my brother (Alex Donnel Gbeku) went to hangout with his friends at one of the rivers in ogoja cross rivers state.. according to the information a friend fidelix took them to the other side of the river for swimming competition.. they were four that dived into the river but only fidelix came came out claiming he doesn't know what happened to the rest..please if you have information on how we can go about this case please help because the family is devastated,, lalasticlala do help me move this to front page.
cc:lalasticlala
what about pictures
Re: Please Help,students Of Cross Rivers State University (crutech)missing by NegeduGrace(f): 9:56pm On Jan 21, 2020
[quote author=christejames post=85936991]

Awww!

May his soul find eternal rest, amen. [/quote ]amen thanks

1 Like

Re: Please Help,students Of Cross Rivers State University (crutech)missing by NegeduGrace(f): 9:57pm On Jan 21, 2020
Naijaboy1122:
what about pictures
he is late now
Re: Please Help,students Of Cross Rivers State University (crutech)missing by NegeduGrace(f): 10:37am On Jan 24, 2020
christejames:

Awww!

May his soul find eternal rest, amen.
the news is online now,there were three that drowned and he is the Ghanaian among them..I am very very sad

1 Like

Re: Please Help,students Of Cross Rivers State University (crutech)missing by christejames(m): 5:13pm On Jan 24, 2020
NegeduGrace:
the news is online now,there were three that drowned and he is the Ghanaian among them..I am very very sad

Very Sad.

Take heart dear. I know God will surely give you and the family the fortitude to bear this great loss.
Re: Please Help,students Of Cross Rivers State University (crutech)missing by NegeduGrace(f): 2:27pm On Jan 25, 2020
christejames:

Very Sad.

Take heart dear. I know God will surely give you and the family the fortitude to bear this great loss.
amen thanks,I am grateful

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Gurus In The House. Please Help With This Math / Davido Recreating Fast & Furious On The Streets Of Atlanta Lol / The Reason Why Most Students Will Fail JAMB 2022 After Reading Hard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.