Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Indian Hemp Found In A Fairly Used Car I Bought, Please Let's All Be Careful. - Autos (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Indian Hemp Found In A Fairly Used Car I Bought, Please Let's All Be Careful. (115195 Views)

Show Me Any 700k Car I Will Buy It Tomorrow / My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) / Guide To Buying A Nigerian Used Car. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Indian Hemp Found In A Fairly Used Car I Bought, Please Let's All Be Careful. by pmoye(m): 11:00am On Jan 20, 2020
How much is 500g Indian hemp worth?
I just want to confirm something.

Wendy006:
What I Found In A Fairly Used Car I Bought, Please Let's All Be Careful.

What I am about to share here is 100% true. You never can trust how discreet this pages are, so I had to create a new moniker lol...

I had already concluded plans to get a fairly used Nigerian Lexus. I got a seemingly good deal on jiji so last Friday I traveled to obiaruku to seal the deal.

Everything had gone on as planned, very great guy, I paid, he handed over all relevant documents and I headed straight to bact to Asaba.

At about 7pm, I was doing a final check on the documents so I sent my wife to the car, this lady returned back with a big black envelope directly behind the driver's seat.When we opened it, it was filled with Indian hemp. I mean close to 500grammes, I was in utter shock. I quickly called the seller and cautioned him seriously.

I had gone through over 15 police check posts, how on earth would I have explained that the stuff wasn't mine.

Please folks, we've got to be very careful. Very very careful. May God not allow us to answer questions about someone else's indiscretion.

I have decided not to share the pics here, for personal reasons.
Re: Indian Hemp Found In A Fairly Used Car I Bought, Please Let's All Be Careful. by greggng: 11:07am On Jan 20, 2020
pmoye:

So that u can be putting in other people car....is a new trick of carrying drug...if them catch u ...they will deny putting it there....but if them no catch you....they will plead with u to give it to their contact person. ...people are wicked. ...
Re: Indian Hemp Found In A Fairly Used Car I Bought, Please Let's All Be Careful. by Legendguru: 11:08am On Jan 20, 2020
liar
Re: Indian Hemp Found In A Fairly Used Car I Bought, Please Let's All Be Careful. by netmillionaires(m): 11:11am On Jan 20, 2020
Sorry OP. Someone discovered gold bar valued at around $1.4 million in a tank. na marijuana u go find for car.

https://www.coinworld.com/news/precious-metals/what-happened-to-gold-bars-found-in-tank.html
Re: Indian Hemp Found In A Fairly Used Car I Bought, Please Let's All Be Careful. by eneyoduke(m): 11:19am On Jan 20, 2020
Return it to the relevance authority
Re: Indian Hemp Found In A Fairly Used Car I Bought, Please Let's All Be Careful. by Indifferent69: 11:19am On Jan 20, 2020
Dukeolumidemans:

Lol...so that only u can get high abi? Ur plan will not work grin grin grin tongue
I guess she has potential buyers grin
Re: Indian Hemp Found In A Fairly Used Car I Bought, Please Let's All Be Careful. by ffo(m): 11:21am On Jan 20, 2020
kestolove95:
yes.
there is no difference between you and someone taking it
Re: Indian Hemp Found In A Fairly Used Car I Bought, Please Let's All Be Careful. by OgogoroFreak(m): 11:34am On Jan 20, 2020
Smoke your thing jare! Na God do am for you. grin

1 Like

Re: Indian Hemp Found In A Fairly Used Car I Bought, Please Let's All Be Careful. by Ucee1999: 11:52am On Jan 20, 2020

Re: Indian Hemp Found In A Fairly Used Car I Bought, Please Let's All Be Careful. by kestolove95(m): 11:59am On Jan 20, 2020
ffo:

there is no difference between you and someone taking it
yes
Re: Indian Hemp Found In A Fairly Used Car I Bought, Please Let's All Be Careful. by sleek214(m): 12:06pm On Jan 20, 2020
ValCon888:
So what happened to the indian hemp?
I'm interested in knowing the final outcome.
, na asaba guy, em don smoke am
Re: Indian Hemp Found In A Fairly Used Car I Bought, Please Let's All Be Careful. by Treasure17(m): 12:12pm On Jan 20, 2020
You were probably lucky or let me say the guy didn't succeed with his plans which you could have easily be a victim cause these criminals connived with security agencies to perpetrate their evil plans. Be more sensitive and discern next time.
Re: Indian Hemp Found In A Fairly Used Car I Bought, Please Let's All Be Careful. by succri(m): 12:36pm On Jan 20, 2020
You forgot to mention you bought the car from burna , don't give us that "I threw the stash away "
Re: Indian Hemp Found In A Fairly Used Car I Bought, Please Let's All Be Careful. by petitejolie(f): 12:41pm On Jan 20, 2020
adanny01:

Your next step is to take the car to a key programmer, check how many keys are programmed to the car and how many keys you were given. If it is same, you are clear, if the programmed keys are more than the key you have, ask the programmer to delete all keys and program only the one in your possession.

Lastly, if you have an extra key programmed to the car, your valuables in the car are not safe so be careful.
where we go see all these ones. Should we do this before paying money after showing interest in d car
Re: Indian Hemp Found In A Fairly Used Car I Bought, Please Let's All Be Careful. by evergenuineshop: 12:50pm On Jan 20, 2020
Trust me, you just may have bought a stolen car.
Re: Indian Hemp Found In A Fairly Used Car I Bought, Please Let's All Be Careful. by efighter: 12:55pm On Jan 20, 2020
kestolove95:
Pls I need dat envelope

The guy dropped it with NDLEA, please go NDLEA nearest office to collect it. Best of luck.
Re: Indian Hemp Found In A Fairly Used Car I Bought, Please Let's All Be Careful. by Deltatoto: 1:05pm On Jan 20, 2020
Wendy006:

What I am about to share here is 100% true. You never can trust how discreet this pages are, so I had to create a new moniker lol...

I had already concluded plans to get a fairly used Nigerian Lexus. I got a seemingly good deal on jiji so last Friday I traveled to obiaruku to seal the deal.

Everything had gone on as planned, very great guy, I paid, he handed over all relevant documents and I headed straight to bact to Asaba.

At about 7pm, I was doing a final check on the documents so I sent my wife to the car, this lady returned back with a big black envelope directly behind the driver's seat.When we opened it, it was filled with Indian hemp. I mean close to 500grammes, I was in utter shock. I quickly called the seller and cautioned him seriously.

I had gone through over 15 police check posts, how on earth would I have explained that the stuff wasn't mine.

Please folks, we've got to be very careful. Very very careful. May God not allow us to answer questions about someone else's indiscretion.

u go buy Naira Marley car
Re: Indian Hemp Found In A Fairly Used Car I Bought, Please Let's All Be Careful. by adanny01(m): 1:12pm On Jan 20, 2020
petitejolie:
where we go see all these ones. Should we do this before paying money after showing interest in d car

This is not for every car, it relates to the cars that have been installed transponder key from factory.

With a transponder key, the car is very difficult to steal unless the thief is sophisticated.

Car dealers and other people with bad intention could duplicate the key and just use the spare key to drive the car off when you park it unwatched.

When you buy a car that has a transponder key, take the car to a key programmer who will scan and tell you the number of keys programmed to start the car. If you were given 1 key at purchase and there are two keys programmed to the car, the other key can be anywhere and car start the car at anytime. Your car can be driven away in less than a minute. The programmer will delete the other key or keys and leave the one in you possession. This way, the thief can unlock your doors but cannot start the engine.
Re: Indian Hemp Found In A Fairly Used Car I Bought, Please Let's All Be Careful. by lucky4west: 1:34pm On Jan 20, 2020
well sorry about that i guess they left it there unknowingly and if they had sinister motive it didnt work, maybe you drove away too fast or passed another route so their plans to set u up with corrupt police didnt work...but you did not complete the story...where the hemp? abi u don de high am?
Re: Indian Hemp Found In A Fairly Used Car I Bought, Please Let's All Be Careful. by busomma: 1:35pm On Jan 20, 2020
When will Nigerian government legalize the use of marijuana for medicinal purposes? It's being legalized all over the world but our good for nothing government are still arresting people in possession of even small quantities meant for personal use.
Re: Indian Hemp Found In A Fairly Used Car I Bought, Please Let's All Be Careful. by supereagle(m): 2:20pm On Jan 20, 2020
adanny01:

Your next step is to take the car to a key programmer, check how many keys are programmed to the car and how many keys you were given. If it is same, you are clear, if the programmed keys are more than the key you have, ask the programmer to delete all keys and program only the one in your possession.

Lastly, if you have an extra key programmed to the car, your valuables in the car are not safe so be careful.

I am learning something new.
Re: Indian Hemp Found In A Fairly Used Car I Bought, Please Let's All Be Careful. by supereagle(m): 2:22pm On Jan 20, 2020
Treasure17:
You were probably lucky or let me say the guy didn't succeed with his plans which you could have easily be a victim cause these criminals connived with security agencies to perpetrate their evil plans. Be more sensitive and discern next time.

You have a point.
Re: Indian Hemp Found In A Fairly Used Car I Bought, Please Let's All Be Careful. by supereagle(m): 2:24pm On Jan 20, 2020
pmoye:

Highest 10k.
Re: Indian Hemp Found In A Fairly Used Car I Bought, Please Let's All Be Careful. by hero01(m): 2:46pm On Jan 20, 2020
i have never seen BLACK EVELOPE o.:this lady returned back with a big black envelope directly behind the driver's seat.;
Re: Indian Hemp Found In A Fairly Used Car I Bought, Please Let's All Be Careful. by honda001: 3:05pm On Jan 20, 2020
[quote author=5chrisade post=85948722]Jiji is full of criminals, I prefers to buy cars on cars45(dot) com. Guys let's be careful. [/quote how sincere is their report on vehicles?
Re: Indian Hemp Found In A Fairly Used Car I Bought, Please Let's All Be Careful. by CitadelPrincipl: 3:06pm On Jan 20, 2020
When I am making my selection, no matter how tempting the odds may be in the premiership market, I don't pick any Premiership club on my best slip, This is why I win most of my bet slip.

B922AWEARQATSE-7337494

The above winning ticket number is just a part of the many won so far. You can see more of such recent winning ticket numbers

Send an email to

citadels4care@outlook.com

If you are interested in 21-25th games....Only interested and serious people should send a message..

We will only respond to the first 10 emails we received..
Re: Indian Hemp Found In A Fairly Used Car I Bought, Please Let's All Be Careful. by pmoye(m): 3:08pm On Jan 20, 2020
You need sense not to keep jumping to conclusions this year. Good sense. Whatever thing you were using before is definitely not sense, it must have been dense. God will hear our prayers and give you a new brain. It is for the good of the country.

greggng:

So that u can be putting in other people car....is a new trick of carrying drug...if them catch u ...they will deny putting it there....but if them no catch you....they will plead with u to give it to their contact person. ...people are wicked. ...
Re: Indian Hemp Found In A Fairly Used Car I Bought, Please Let's All Be Careful. by pmoye(m): 3:09pm On Jan 20, 2020
Imagine. Because of 10k worth of contraband the life of Op would have been destroyed just like that?

Terrible.

supereagle:

Highest 10k.
Re: Indian Hemp Found In A Fairly Used Car I Bought, Please Let's All Be Careful. by Mrexcell(m): 3:15pm On Jan 20, 2020
Wendy006:

Indian hemp or igbo needs to be legalized in Nigeria many civilized countries have now legalized it and they're now making billions of dollars from it anually. Some states in the south have very fertile lands were this crops is grown and wasted. Those state govts should be allowed to grow and turn it to one of their main source of internal revenue crude oil is fast going out of fashion and won't be able to sustain all nigerian states in the nearest future.
Re: Indian Hemp Found In A Fairly Used Car I Bought, Please Let's All Be Careful. by donMIG(m): 3:52pm On Jan 20, 2020
No picture
Its not real
Re: Indian Hemp Found In A Fairly Used Car I Bought, Please Let's All Be Careful. by Tywo2018: 4:12pm On Jan 20, 2020
Please is there brown envelope? Don't understand. undecided undecided
Re: Indian Hemp Found In A Fairly Used Car I Bought, Please Let's All Be Careful. by kay9(m): 4:29pm On Jan 20, 2020
brodalikeme:
Hehehe, dem just farm keep for police to come harvest.
I can’t even imagine how you for explain. You go talk till her saliva finish.

So where dey weed now?

grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

American Cars For Sale, Import Car To Nigeria / Selling Engine Control Units(brain Box) For All Cars With Pictures. / Haykay Global Resources,customs Licenced Agent, Tincan/ Grimaldi Chapter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.