Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,894 members, 7,821,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

Indian Hemp Found In A Fairly Used Car I Bought, Please Let's All Be Careful. - Autos (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Indian Hemp Found In A Fairly Used Car I Bought, Please Let's All Be Careful. (115189 Views)

Show Me Any 700k Car I Will Buy It Tomorrow / My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) / Guide To Buying A Nigerian Used Car. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Indian Hemp Found In A Fairly Used Car I Bought, Please Let's All Be Careful. by Fourwinds: 4:44pm On Jan 20, 2020
kestolove95:
Pls I need dat envelope
oboy yeeeeeee ....you don mara ooooo
Re: Indian Hemp Found In A Fairly Used Car I Bought, Please Let's All Be Careful. by Jakumo(m): 5:02pm On Jan 20, 2020
Oga OP, your silence means that you no longer have the exhibit weed with you, therefore we will be forced to conclude that you must have smoked it all, perhaps in a bid to investigate the strength of the African bush, in which case the DPO of police will only need to invite you to appear in the station and make some useful confessional statements behind the counter.

For first-time convicted Akure wonder weed smokers, the law tends to be quite lenient, so a jail sentence of no more than 20 years with hard labor, is likely to be the only penalty imposed.

Now, one final test of the OP must be conducted, in the interest of science. Please study the following pictures of high quality marijuana, and report back whether or not you found yourself salivating over these alluring pictures. If these pictures do make you drool, then, I can affirm with full authority that you are a stoner of long standing, who is only trying to play it off like you don't partake of the righteous herbal sacrament.

Please take this test now and report your findings here later. Here are the test photographs.

Re: Indian Hemp Found In A Fairly Used Car I Bought, Please Let's All Be Careful. by PapaAdanna: 5:24pm On Jan 20, 2020
Wendy006:
What I Found In A Fairly Used Car I Bought, Please Let's All Be Careful.

What I am about to share here is 100% true. You never can trust how discreet this pages are, so I had to create a new moniker lol...

I had already concluded plans to get a fairly used Nigerian Lexus. I got a seemingly good deal on jiji so last Friday I traveled to obiaruku to seal the deal.

Everything had gone on as planned, very great guy, I paid, he handed over all relevant documents and I headed straight to bact to Asaba.

At about 7pm, I was doing a final check on the documents so I sent my wife to the car, this lady returned back with a big black envelope directly behind the driver's seat.When we opened it, it was filled with Indian hemp. I mean close to 500grammes, I was in utter shock. I quickly called the seller and cautioned him seriously.

I had gone through over 15 police check posts, how on earth would I have explained that the stuff wasn't mine.

Please folks, we've got to be very careful. Very very careful. May God not allow us to answer questions about someone else's indiscretion.

I have decided not to share the pics here, for personal reasons.

So na only weed you surmon us here abi
Re: Indian Hemp Found In A Fairly Used Car I Bought, Please Let's All Be Careful. by petitejolie(f): 6:12pm On Jan 20, 2020
adanny01:

This is not for every car, it relates to the cars that have been installed transponder key from factory.

With a transponder key, the car is very difficult to steal unless the thief is sophisticated.

Car dealers and other people with bad intention could duplicate the key and just use the spare key to drive the car off when you park it unwatched.

When you buy a car that has a transponder key, take the car to a key programmer who will scan and tell you the number of keys programmed to start the car. If you were given 1 key at purchase and there are two keys programmed to the car, the other key can be anywhere and car start the car at anytime. Your car can be driven away in less than a minute. The programmer will delete the other key or keys and leave the one in you possession. This way, the thief can unlock your doors but cannot start the engine.
pls what is transponder key
Re: Indian Hemp Found In A Fairly Used Car I Bought, Please Let's All Be Careful. by adanny01(m): 6:25pm On Jan 20, 2020
petitejolie:
pls what is transponder key

A transponder key is a key that has a transponder chip inside the key (pic below).

This chip is a 2 way transmitter that receives a signal from the car and responds with a prewritten code that allows the car to authenticate the key.

If the car doesn't get the right signal response, it shuts down the ECU (brain box) so the engine will not start.

With the chip, a car cannot be hot wired or the key blade cannot be copied and used to start the car.
Re: Indian Hemp Found In A Fairly Used Car I Bought, Please Let's All Be Careful. by Nikkiminaj: 8:55pm On Jan 20, 2020
Re: Indian Hemp Found In A Fairly Used Car I Bought, Please Let's All Be Careful. by ogawisdom(m): 9:44pm On Jan 20, 2020
fquote author=Wendy006 post=85926311]What I Found In A Fairly Used Car I Bought, Please Let's All Be Careful.

What I am about to share here is 100% true. You never can trust how discreet this pages are, so I had to create a new moniker lol...

I had already concluded plans to get a fairly used Nigerian Lexus. I got a seemingly good deal on jiji so last Friday I traveled to obiaruku to seal the deal.

Everything had gone on as planned, very great guy, I paid, he handed over all relevant documents and I headed straight to bact to Asaba.

At about 7pm, I was doing a final check on the documents so I sent my wife to the car, this lady returned back with a big black envelope directly behind the driver's seat.When we opened it, it was filled with Indian hemp. I mean close to 500grammes, I was in utter shock. I quickly called the seller and cautioned him seriously.

I had gone through over 15 police check posts, how on earth would I have explained that the stuff wasn't mine.

Please folks, we've got to be very careful. Very very careful. May God not allow us to answer questions about someone else's indiscretion.

I have decided not to share the pics here, for personal reasons. [/quote]

That car was used for robbery
Get a police clearance immediately
U don't want to be caught with a stolen car that has been used for robbery angry
Na their u go see pepper
Re: Indian Hemp Found In A Fairly Used Car I Bought, Please Let's All Be Careful. by ogawisdom(m): 9:47pm On Jan 20, 2020
Op

Smoke ur weed Jaree
Na win win
U got a ride n a weed bag to last u for months grin grin grin grin
Re: Indian Hemp Found In A Fairly Used Car I Bought, Please Let's All Be Careful. by powerkey: 10:28pm On Jan 20, 2020
I didn't know the guys here are 90% Marlians.
Up Marlians.
Re: Indian Hemp Found In A Fairly Used Car I Bought, Please Let's All Be Careful. by supereagle(m): 6:05am On Jan 21, 2020
pmoye:
Imagine. Because of 10k worth of contraband the life of Op would have been destroyed just like that?

Terrible.

I believe the seller deliberately planted it. Maybe he has connived with security agency to get the motor back.
Re: Indian Hemp Found In A Fairly Used Car I Bought, Please Let's All Be Careful. by luluosas(m): 7:10am On Jan 21, 2020
Thank God you are safe. But next time, you ought to preach to the fellow instead of warning him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

American Cars For Sale, Import Car To Nigeria / Selling Engine Control Units(brain Box) For All Cars With Pictures. / Haykay Global Resources,customs Licenced Agent, Tincan/ Grimaldi Chapter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.