Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,476 members, 7,861,377 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 11:03 AM

Ceec Pregnant With Baby Peruzzi? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ceec Pregnant With Baby Peruzzi? (2376 Views)

Korra Obidi Blasted For Dancing With Baby Bump / Yvonne Jegede Returns To Nigeria Months After Giving Birth, Steps Out With Baby / Tboss: Father’s Curse Takes Effect As Sister Ends Engagement With Baby Daddy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ceec Pregnant With Baby Peruzzi? by donaldeke(m): 8:03pm On Jan 19, 2020
Last year June when now embattled Peruzzi released the video of his hit single and love song ‘Majesty’ where he featured BBNaija former housemate and runner up of the Double Wahala edition CeeC, a lot of questions spiked up like:

‘Are they dating?’

‘Is it more than a music video?’

or 'was it just business?’

And many others...

Continue HERE:

https://www.reporterswall.com/ceec-pregnant-with-peruzzis-baby/

Re: Ceec Pregnant With Baby Peruzzi? by irunoko(m): 9:48pm On Jan 19, 2020
Congratulations CeCe if it's true.so happy for you girl

(1) (Reply)

I Didn’t Work On My Bum, I Only Removed Fat From My Stomach - Nengi Says (video) / Regina Daniel's Mom Visits Prophet Odumeje In Onitsha: Pics & Video / Reactions As Bbnaija's Kiddwaya Gets Engaged To Oyibo Lady, Showers Her With Kis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.