Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,928 members, 7,828,220 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

Invitation For Computer Based Test For Ncdmb Training Program And Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Invitation For Computer Based Test For Ncdmb Training Program And Interview (4453 Views)

Tips On How To Identify Fake Job Offers And Interview / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs / List Of Shortlisted Candidates For NCDMB Oil And Gas Job Aptitude Test Released (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Invitation For Computer Based Test For Ncdmb Training Program And Interview by ndyfaby: 1:52pm On Jan 20, 2020
PLEASE WHO ELSE GOT THIS MAIL FROM NCDMB?

Dear All,

You were nominated for human capacity development (HCD) training program by NCDMB and you are hereby invited for Computer Based Test process for selection and interview. Please come with all necessary credentials for identification and as scheduled below;

Dates: 30th of January, 2020 for the assessment.

31st of January, 2020 interview

01st of February, 2020 Compilation and conclusion of successful candidates

Time: 9.00 am Prompt.

Test Center: Dexterous Applied Institute

Address: No 14 Peremabiri Road, Elechi,

D-Line, Port Harcourt, River State, Nigeria.

Warm Regards
Re: Invitation For Computer Based Test For Ncdmb Training Program And Interview by Arrowgents: 2:04pm On Jan 20, 2020
Congrats please when did you create a profile on the site i have being following Nojicjqs for about three years now i have not been invited for test before assuming it is in lagos nah to come gatecrash be that.
Re: Invitation For Computer Based Test For Ncdmb Training Program And Interview by ndyfaby: 2:42pm On Jan 20, 2020
THAT WAS 2018
Re: Invitation For Computer Based Test For Ncdmb Training Program And Interview by ndyfaby: 10:04pm On Jan 20, 2020
KKKKKKKKKKK
Re: Invitation For Computer Based Test For Ncdmb Training Program And Interview by Arrowgents: 8:44am On Jan 21, 2020
Thanks if i may ask are you a bsc grad or hnd because it seems they shorlist bsc people only.
Re: Invitation For Computer Based Test For Ncdmb Training Program And Interview by ndyfaby: 6:13pm On Jan 21, 2020
am B.Sc

Arrowgents:
Thanks if i may ask are you a bsc grad or hnd because it seems they shorlist bsc people only.
Re: Invitation For Computer Based Test For Ncdmb Training Program And Interview by ndyfaby: 8:49pm On Jan 21, 2020
yea yea yea
Re: Invitation For Computer Based Test For Ncdmb Training Program And Interview by ndyfaby: 1:17am On Jan 22, 2020
Dates: 30th of January, 2020 for the assessment.

31st of January, 2020 interview

01st of February, 2020 Compilation and conclusion of successful candidates
Re: Invitation For Computer Based Test For Ncdmb Training Program And Interview by Staro: 4:28am On Jan 22, 2020
What's the full meaning
of NCDMB?
Re: Invitation For Computer Based Test For Ncdmb Training Program And Interview by Arrowgents: 8:22am On Jan 22, 2020
Nigeria Content Development Monitoring Board
Re: Invitation For Computer Based Test For Ncdmb Training Program And Interview by ndyfaby: 1:29am On Jan 24, 2020
THE DATE HAS BEEN SHIFTED, NOW

Dates: 29th of January, 2020 for the assessment.

30th of January, 2020 interview

31ST JANUARY, 2020 Compilation and conclusion of successful candidates
Re: Invitation For Computer Based Test For Ncdmb Training Program And Interview by AndreRose(f): 1:48pm On Jan 25, 2020
ndyfaby:
THE DATE HAS BEEN SHIFTED, NOW

Dates: 29th of January, 2020 for the assessment.

30th of January, 2020 interview

31ST JANUARY, 2020 Compilation and conclusion of successful candidates

Re: Invitation For Computer Based Test For Ncdmb Training Program And Interview by ndyfaby: 11:11am On Jan 29, 2020
Test center change. Now;

Test Center: The Edge Hotel,

Plot 12 Location Road,

Off Tombia Extension,

GRA PHASE 3, Port Harcourt,

Rivers State.
Re: Invitation For Computer Based Test For Ncdmb Training Program And Interview by petervipene: 3:50pm On Jan 29, 2020
Please, is there any change in date and time?
Re: Invitation For Computer Based Test For Ncdmb Training Program And Interview by charlito94(m): 4:54pm On Jan 29, 2020
Arrowgents:
Congrats please when did you create a profile on the site i have being following Nojicjqs for about three years now i have not been invited for test before assuming it is in lagos nah to come gatecrash be that.

Same with me for more than 3 years.
I got a test invite but unfortunately could not make it
Re: Invitation For Computer Based Test For Ncdmb Training Program And Interview by petervipene: 5:32pm On Jan 29, 2020
Congrats to those who wrote the test
How was the test?
Re: Invitation For Computer Based Test For Ncdmb Training Program And Interview by Efe42(m): 11:34pm On Jan 29, 2020
Please to those who have applied successful please I need guild on how to upload my CV and summit it too please respond I
Re: Invitation For Computer Based Test For Ncdmb Training Program And Interview by ennyj01(m): 12:04am On Jan 30, 2020
Re: Invitation For Computer Based Test For Ncdmb Training Program And Interview by ndyfaby: 12:19pm On May 13, 2020
Thanks for your insight for your fantastic posting. ONLINE COURSES 2020 FOR INTERNATIONALS STUDENTS interested students can apply
Re: Invitation For Computer Based Test For Ncdmb Training Program And Interview by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jun 14, 2020
Hi guys. I got a mail about ncdmb training. Pls i need info. How is the training like? How much is the pay?
Re: Invitation For Computer Based Test For Ncdmb Training Program And Interview by Arrowgents: 9:29pm On Jun 14, 2020
Please when was that & which city is the test taking place i have created a profile on the site now for about three years i have not been shortlisted for any training before.

(1) (Reply)

I Was Scammed For An Fg Job That I Thought I Was Paying For. / Standard Chartered Bank Aptitude Test Format Pls! / Food Concepts Plc Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.