Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,054 members, 7,838,663 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

Ned Nwoko & Regina Daniels Arrive In Nigeria In Style (Pictures) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ned Nwoko & Regina Daniels Arrive In Nigeria In Style (Pictures) (74973 Views)

Munir Neji Nwoko: Regina Daniels' Child Naming Ceremony Holds / Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels, Steve Harvey Meet On Malaria Eradication / Teni Visits Ned Nwoko & Regina Daniels, Holds Discussions On Malaria Eradication (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ned Nwoko & Regina Daniels Arrive In Nigeria In Style (Pictures) by Mayflowa(m): 10:08pm On Jan 20, 2020
AlexReports:
ANTARCTICA EXPEDITION: Nigerians Storm Abuja International Airport To Welcome Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Back To Nigeria 

With his trip to the Antarctica and other activities in-view of eradicating the scourge of malaria in Africa, Prince Ned Nwoko is therefore ready and would stop at nothing to ensure a permanent solution to the parasitic problem. His foundation will be funding 5 universities across African nations to support researches for vaccines as a long term plan for eradicating malaria.

https://www.statepress.ng/2020/01/in-abuja-antarctica-expedition.html?m=1

welldone @ Alexreport. You are intelligent. You finally passed my message (bolded) to Ned. That's commendable but you should at least thank me in private. However, I am happy you are contributing to the nation's development. Do follow through on the bolded.
Re: Ned Nwoko & Regina Daniels Arrive In Nigeria In Style (Pictures) by Olarewaju89: 10:14pm On Jan 20, 2020
All na wash...
Re: Ned Nwoko & Regina Daniels Arrive In Nigeria In Style (Pictures) by GGirll: 10:15pm On Jan 20, 2020
Show of shame
Re: Ned Nwoko & Regina Daniels Arrive In Nigeria In Style (Pictures) by Leeprince: 10:19pm On Jan 20, 2020
Itumo
Re: Ned Nwoko & Regina Daniels Arrive In Nigeria In Style (Pictures) by rexandyke(m): 10:20pm On Jan 20, 2020
I didn't need any jupiter to tell me that AlexReports is behind this thread. This guy na complete Ned reporter.

His other speciality is reporting Beauty Pageantries. Were ni bobo e

2 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko & Regina Daniels Arrive In Nigeria In Style (Pictures) by Novaccines: 10:28pm On Jan 20, 2020
Wow
Re: Ned Nwoko & Regina Daniels Arrive In Nigeria In Style (Pictures) by Lastmankc(m): 10:31pm On Jan 20, 2020
uruba23:
Media couples he should just tell us what political ambition he is aiming at.
Sense no go kee you
Re: Ned Nwoko & Regina Daniels Arrive In Nigeria In Style (Pictures) by erospecial: 10:36pm On Jan 20, 2020
Is Ned now a celebrity because he married a near teen of Regina Can you see why Africa/Africans need another century years of recolonization
Re: Ned Nwoko & Regina Daniels Arrive In Nigeria In Style (Pictures) by Jhamzy(m): 10:38pm On Jan 20, 2020
The guy matter tire me bro. Always chasing people around. You cant amount to anything in life chasing people. Always wanna identify with the rich. You never see Linda doing this. Well na im hustle sha, but he has limited himself already.
radiolover:
Alex is here again. Perhaps Alex is employed by Ned as media person.
Re: Ned Nwoko & Regina Daniels Arrive In Nigeria In Style (Pictures) by Maski87: 10:41pm On Jan 20, 2020
Nigerians wey never chop, na to go airport go welcome billionaire
Re: Ned Nwoko & Regina Daniels Arrive In Nigeria In Style (Pictures) by nedekid: 10:42pm On Jan 20, 2020
Phenomenal16:
Matured yahoo yahoo
Shebi the international partner will invest money...... Hmmmm.....Ned n his cohort go chop them mugu
Lol. Na Ned be the mugu them go chop instead.
Re: Ned Nwoko & Regina Daniels Arrive In Nigeria In Style (Pictures) by nedekid: 10:45pm On Jan 20, 2020
wisdom042:
With all the money dis man get him shirts dem dey always look like those last grade for yaba.

Regina u self no fit show ur husband latest designs?
That shirt fit buy 2009 camry oh. Only say e no get fitting. Lol
Re: Ned Nwoko & Regina Daniels Arrive In Nigeria In Style (Pictures) by DCmonster: 10:47pm On Jan 20, 2020
This fucking Igbo monkey with money, what's is his goal/aim actually? Money is a fucking hard tool it can crack anything, even a mother and daughters pussy.
Re: Ned Nwoko & Regina Daniels Arrive In Nigeria In Style (Pictures) by Rokafela(m): 10:51pm On Jan 20, 2020
2023 runs loading �
Re: Ned Nwoko & Regina Daniels Arrive In Nigeria In Style (Pictures) by Longman180(m): 10:54pm On Jan 20, 2020
Phenomenal16:
Matured yahoo yahoo
Shebi the international partner will invest money...... Hmmmm.....Ned n his cohort go chop them mugu
your head dey their grin
Re: Ned Nwoko & Regina Daniels Arrive In Nigeria In Style (Pictures) by realoscar84(m): 10:54pm On Jan 20, 2020
What has Ned nwoko trip to Antarctica got to do with malaria eradication in Africa? Has he finished eradicating malaria in his village let alone the whole Nigeria or Africa? How can one pedophile be gallivanting n justifying his marriage to an underage girl with some cock n bull philanthropic nonsense. The worst part is this hustler in the garment of a so called media man call Alexreport. I'm sure there is an alliance between this Alexreport and seun. If not, why any rubbish from him always grace front page of nairaland. See English na, [b]Antarctica is the most coldest place in the world. What's is most coldest? [/b]Nonsense people.

2 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko & Regina Daniels Arrive In Nigeria In Style (Pictures) by stevups(m): 11:02pm On Jan 20, 2020
Money can't redeem old age. God is great
Re: Ned Nwoko & Regina Daniels Arrive In Nigeria In Style (Pictures) by Destinyosaro(m): 11:02pm On Jan 20, 2020
Na so,hmmmmmmm shocked shocked shocked
Re: Ned Nwoko & Regina Daniels Arrive In Nigeria In Style (Pictures) by tityboi: 11:20pm On Jan 20, 2020
The old man atleast got what he wanted the spotlight destroying the poor girl future in present
Re: Ned Nwoko & Regina Daniels Arrive In Nigeria In Style (Pictures) by nkemdi89(f): 11:21pm On Jan 20, 2020
Alex reporter has never travel outside the country with ned, I can beat my chest to that because I have never for once cleared your passport on non schedule. All these people are only following because of the dollars he shares, so many people are just cashing out from him.
Re: Ned Nwoko & Regina Daniels Arrive In Nigeria In Style (Pictures) by Blackeuropean: 11:35pm On Jan 20, 2020
What is the essence of this post? As far as I'm concern, this is not news.
Re: Ned Nwoko & Regina Daniels Arrive In Nigeria In Style (Pictures) by omoiyalayi(m): 11:38pm On Jan 20, 2020
When I saw the news of their return on TV dis evening, I knew Alex would ve put d story up here & wen I open nairaland, lo & behold there it is.

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko & Regina Daniels Arrive In Nigeria In Style (Pictures) by Illusioneffect(m): 11:43pm On Jan 20, 2020
Na dat iPhone 11 me dey look o
Re: Ned Nwoko & Regina Daniels Arrive In Nigeria In Style (Pictures) by Deltatoto: 11:46pm On Jan 20, 2020
AlexReports:
ANTARCTICA EXPEDITION: Nigerians Storm Abuja International Airport To Welcome Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Back To Nigeria 

Hon. Prince Ned Nwoko has received an awesome reception from Nigerians who clouded the Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport to historically welcome the first Nigerian and African to visit the Antarctica. Hon. Ned Nwoko who as the Founder of Prince Ned Nwoko Foundation and convener of the Malaria Eradication Project in Africa, has returned from his Antarctica Expedition with resolute determination to end the scourge of malaria in Africa.

Speaking to Journalists on his arrival to Nigeria, Hon. Ned described his trip to the Antarctica as a lead that will enhance the malaria eradication project in Nigeria. He also stated that his experience earned him the resolved determination to kick-out Malaria from Nigeria and other nations facing similar challenges in Africa.

Nwoko arrived Nigeria in the company of his Wife, Actress Regina Daniels Nwoko, mother in-law Rita Daniels and volunteers of the malaria eradication project in Africa. He was first received and honoured by the Anioma Community in Capetown and later met with US TV Host Steve Harley to discuss collaborations and strategic roadsmaps for eliminating Malaria from Africa.

Before his return to Nigeria, Hon. Ned Nwoko was also hosted to an exclusive interview by famous Veteran Journalist and presenter, Peter Ndoro on his Prime Time Network Program on Africa's biggest television station "SABC TV", where Prince Nwoko highlighted some of his visionary engagements as regards prospective roadsmaps for eradicating the killer disease in Africa.

However the former House of Representative member haven arrived Nigeria told journalists that the Antarctica was the most coldest continent in the world with just about 5,000 resident research Scientists. He noted that there was only 12 flags of nations in the Antarctica who have recorded their presence in the south pole, but today the Nigeria flag is placed high as the 13th nation's flag hoisted in the Antarctica by Prince Ned Nwoko.

With his trip to the Antarctica and other activities in-view of eradicating the scourge of malaria in Africa, Prince Ned Nwoko is therefore ready and would stop at nothing to ensure a permanent solution to the parasitic problem. His foundation will be funding 5 universities across African nations to support researches for vaccines as a long term plan for eradicating malaria.

He is also working with international partners and the federal government on plans to kick-start the fumigation of Nigeria environments. Nigerians had come out in different groups and as individuals to appreciate his visionary mandate in making significant impact in humanity.

https://www.statepress.ng/2020/01/in-abuja-antarctica-expedition.html?m=1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttpyCj8ZNro
ned looks sick.regina don hama

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko & Regina Daniels Arrive In Nigeria In Style (Pictures) by Youngstar76(m): 11:46pm On Jan 20, 2020
Money made her do it.
Re: Ned Nwoko & Regina Daniels Arrive In Nigeria In Style (Pictures) by Temptee101(m): 12:09am On Jan 21, 2020
shocked

Where is the style?

Doggy or cowgirl style?

Nonsense and bubu
Re: Ned Nwoko & Regina Daniels Arrive In Nigeria In Style (Pictures) by gambia(m): 12:15am On Jan 21, 2020
Audio malaria eradication.
Re: Ned Nwoko & Regina Daniels Arrive In Nigeria In Style (Pictures) by zoezoelogistics(m): 12:24am On Jan 21, 2020
It’s Alex again.

Spits on thread and walks out.

What will it profit a man if he gains the whole world but looses his soul, what shall he give in exchange for his soul.

If you are reading this and you don’t know Jesus yet neither have you accepted him as your lord and saviour, I welcome you to receive him into your life.

You are the reason why he died many years ago.
Yes you. Apostle Paul said “this is a reasonable and accepted saying, that Jesus died for sinners of whom I am a chief”

Please don’t allow his death to go in vain over you.
He loves you , he really does.

You might be a church goer, it is of no use if you don’t have a relationship with the owner of the church.

Rev 3:20 He stands at the door of your life and is calling you to come now. Please answer this call and be saved.
Re: Ned Nwoko & Regina Daniels Arrive In Nigeria In Style (Pictures) by Trutherme: 12:32am On Jan 21, 2020
Money miss Road. Chai cheesy
Re: Ned Nwoko & Regina Daniels Arrive In Nigeria In Style (Pictures) by iamforeveryoung: 12:37am On Jan 21, 2020
I'm surprised to see Nigerian Youths commenting rubbish on this story. Nawa oooo. It's obvious todays youth has lost it or will i say they are not supporting it because it's not a yoruba or hausa man that's doing this great work? This is a man trying so hard to give back to the society yet you guys rubbish him like this. How many of your so called politicians has the vision Ned Nwoko has? Mind you, he was already a billionaire before he came into politics. Winch people.
Re: Ned Nwoko & Regina Daniels Arrive In Nigeria In Style (Pictures) by ebuclassic18(m): 12:56am On Jan 21, 2020
That's her goals in life,paparazzi life style is her life let her enjoy it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

D'prince Calls Wizkid & Tiwa Savage 'Mr & Mrs. See Her Response / Olajumoke Looking Like Beyonce With Her Entourage (Photo) / What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Bidemi Kosoko??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.