Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,265 members, 7,811,750 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:49 PM

Trending Video: Boyfriend And Girlfriend Film Themselves In Bathroom - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Trending Video: Boyfriend And Girlfriend Film Themselves In Bathroom (1808 Views)

Check Out The Snake Killed In My Bathroom Today / Big Cobra Found In My Friend's Bathroom / Topless Kim Kardashian Flaunts Her Toned Body In Bathroom Selfie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Trending Video: Boyfriend And Girlfriend Film Themselves In Bathroom by Nksleek: 4:59pm On Jan 20, 2020
This is not the best of time for two lovers after a harmless video they made of themselves leaked and went viral online.

The video which has been circulating online captured the couples frolicking as they filmed themselves with an iPhone 11.

Although the lovers are reported to be based in Warri, Delta State their identities are yet to be ascertained.

Watch the video below;

Source: https://focusnaija.com.ng/2020/01/20/trending-video-boyfriend-and-girlfriend-film-themselves-in-bathroom/

(1) (Reply)

Pokosaa, Bring On Whatever Issues You Have With Me Lets Settle This / How To Join The Great Illuminati / Mother Gives Birth To 17 Babies At Once In US (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.