Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,462 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

Pokosaa, Bring On Whatever Issues You Have With Me Lets Settle This - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pokosaa, Bring On Whatever Issues You Have With Me Lets Settle This (1810 Views)

When Will Nigeria Settle This Debt Incured By Jonathan's Government? / New IGP: Jonathan, Police council settle for Suleiman Abba / How Will You Settle This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pokosaa, Bring On Whatever Issues You Have With Me Lets Settle This by Nobody: 10:31am On Nov 12, 2009
As flattering as it is to have you following my every post, I think i need some air and space. SO please like mature people i hope we both are lets settle our issues whatever they are once and for all. The major difference in ideas we seem to have is your belief that a stakeholders exists who hold down Nigeria's problems and unless they are tackled we wont develop. Believe me, I know you are right and if there was something i could do i would but in my position now there is nothing i can do about that. Now here is the problem, rather than just putting my hand up in despair, I decide to do something about situations around me i can change, and you feel that is not the solution to Nigeria's problem. You are right, i am too small and broke to solve Nigeria's problems but i can not shut my eyes to people around me i can help or get help for. And this is not for personal glory, It just something that satisfies my faith and conscience as a christian and a Nigerian. If I see children who cant go to school because of N500 school fees should i just lament to the kids how stakeholders have mortgaged their education? I cant do that, and i dont think that is wrong, and if you feel am wrong by helping and getting those children to school with my N500 then i dont owe you an apology, if you have a way of bringing down those Interest groups and stakeholders, believe me you have my support but let me do what i can for now.
If you have any other issues please bring them out lets trash them now, so i can have some peace here
Re: Pokosaa, Bring On Whatever Issues You Have With Me Lets Settle This by Nobody: 10:35am On Nov 12, 2009
Oya, posakosa, over to you.
Re: Pokosaa, Bring On Whatever Issues You Have With Me Lets Settle This by citizenY(m): 10:38am On Nov 12, 2009
@aishatu

Thats my girl, civil as usual. God bless you, Amin
Re: Pokosaa, Bring On Whatever Issues You Have With Me Lets Settle This by bibiking1(m): 11:14am On Nov 12, 2009
Nice one Aisha!
Really, it gets boring when everyone wants to be the mouthpiece of change and no one really steps up and does something! Without making any particular reference to anyone, under the disguise of social networking sites they shout out what they want, but in reality their sibilant whispers distinguishes them.

Let us do something today
Kudos to Aisha for her efforts
Re: Pokosaa, Bring On Whatever Issues You Have With Me Lets Settle This by chosen04(f): 11:35am On Nov 12, 2009
citizenY:

@aishatu

Thats my girl, civil as usual. God bless you, Amin

We can alway count on the people's lady to be ever ready to apply civility in settling dispute.

"If we cant apologize for being wrong/right (not just when you are wrong) then its a shame on us"
Re: Pokosaa, Bring On Whatever Issues You Have With Me Lets Settle This by posakosa(m): 11:35am On Nov 12, 2009
who is POKOSAA>  undecided undecided
Re: Pokosaa, Bring On Whatever Issues You Have With Me Lets Settle This by chosen04(f): 11:38am On Nov 12, 2009
posakosa:

who is POKOSAA> undecided undecided

This is getting interesting.
9ice question.
Aisha2 over to you!
Re: Pokosaa, Bring On Whatever Issues You Have With Me Lets Settle This by sweetpie23: 11:39am On Nov 12, 2009
posakosa:

I guess you are grin grin grin
Re: Pokosaa, Bring On Whatever Issues You Have With Me Lets Settle This by citizenY(m): 11:39am On Nov 12, 2009
@posakosa

As you can see, the lady is not even too keen on your trip and cannot get your name right.

Why don't you just ease off. Na by force. If you dey look for palava, go bus stop. E dey there FOC.
Re: Pokosaa, Bring On Whatever Issues You Have With Me Lets Settle This by posakosa(m): 11:42am On Nov 12, 2009
^^^^do I know you.

Me thinks its very childish creating a thread about someone---- whoever---POKOSAA is. pls don't become another mama-gee
Re: Pokosaa, Bring On Whatever Issues You Have With Me Lets Settle This by chosen04(f): 11:45am On Nov 12, 2009
But why will the people's lady not get Posakosa name right?

Hope its not NL way of spelling Yoruba as Yoruba
======================Igbo as Ibo
=====================Nigeria as nigeria. etc
Re: Pokosaa, Bring On Whatever Issues You Have With Me Lets Settle This by posakosa(m): 11:47am On Nov 12, 2009
^^^^ u're such an instigator. tongue tongue tongue
Re: Pokosaa, Bring On Whatever Issues You Have With Me Lets Settle This by posakosa(m): 11:48am On Nov 12, 2009
She should have put Pe OBO ko-SAA----- cool cool cool
Re: Pokosaa, Bring On Whatever Issues You Have With Me Lets Settle This by citizenY(m): 11:51am On Nov 12, 2009
Chosen 4, take time oh!
Re: Pokosaa, Bring On Whatever Issues You Have With Me Lets Settle This by chosen04(f): 12:00pm On Nov 12, 2009
citizenY:

Chosen 4, take time oh!

No blame ooohhhhhhhhhh. Too many questions and few answers.
CitizenXyZ, Hope you are cooling it 2day?
Lets wait for the people's lady to answer.
Re: Pokosaa, Bring On Whatever Issues You Have With Me Lets Settle This by Nobody: 1:02pm On Nov 12, 2009
Posakosa, sorry i got your name wrong.
posakosa:

posakosa:

^^^^do I know you.

Me thinks its very childish creating a thread about someone---- whoever---POKOSAA is. pls don't become another mama-gee

So you think is more mature to keep following me around. Look face the issues here, if you have any more issues with me, raise them here lets settle this
Re: Pokosaa, Bring On Whatever Issues You Have With Me Lets Settle This by posakosa(m): 1:14pm On Nov 12, 2009
To be honest, you irritate me. If this is the thread u speak of, https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=350665.msg4908292#msg4908292 YOU should notice that I commented on the thread[b] first [/b]before you did, as a result, it automatically shows up on my[b] updated list of topics-[/b]---the same goes for the threads I and you comment on. There is NOTHING to stalk about u.
Re: Pokosaa, Bring On Whatever Issues You Have With Me Lets Settle This by posakosa(m): 1:16pm On Nov 12, 2009
I am not even fascinated by you. Anyways, I refuse to engage in rubbish talks with you. I CAN POST ON ANY THREAD THAT MY HEART DESIRES----ITS A PUBIC Forum pubic is spelt like that on purpose
Re: Pokosaa, Bring On Whatever Issues You Have With Me Lets Settle This by posakosa(m): 1:17pm On Nov 12, 2009
I don't even see how this is a political matter. Nonsense
Re: Pokosaa, Bring On Whatever Issues You Have With Me Lets Settle This by bibiking1(m): 1:39pm On Nov 12, 2009
ok guys! Please quash this!
The two of your are respectable people and i acknowledge that because i have the respeck for your guys
Re: Pokosaa, Bring On Whatever Issues You Have With Me Lets Settle This by Nobody: 1:51pm On Nov 12, 2009
bibiking1:

ok guys! Please quash this!
The two of your are respectable people and i acknowledge that because i have the respeck for your guys
Bros, thats what am trying to do oh, but it seems he prefers following me around and abusing my person
Re: Pokosaa, Bring On Whatever Issues You Have With Me Lets Settle This by citizenY(m): 2:26pm On Nov 12, 2009
Aishatu,

calm down, just take it in your strides. Resist the urge to respond to his taunts.

You know what they say- the person wey wan cry, you come hit am with match stick etc etc
Re: Pokosaa, Bring On Whatever Issues You Have With Me Lets Settle This by Alxmyr(m): 3:29pm On Nov 12, 2009
posakosa:

I am not even fascinated by you. Anyways, I refuse to engage in rubbish talks with you. I CAN POST ON ANY THREAD THAT MY HEART DESIRES----ITS A PUBIC Forum pubic is spelt like that on purpose

You fall my hand. Na so you dey fear.

Aisha2; You don win, and you go win again.
Re: Pokosaa, Bring On Whatever Issues You Have With Me Lets Settle This by chosen04(f): 4:27pm On Nov 12, 2009
Aisha2(The people's lady) thanks for taking it cool.

Posakosa(The man of great ideas) thanks for showing its nothing personal.

Pls lets learn to play according to the rules.
Re: Pokosaa, Bring On Whatever Issues You Have With Me Lets Settle This by posakosa(m): 4:33pm On Nov 12, 2009
Thanks durling----- wink wink wink wink <Enjoy ur day> kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Pokosaa, Bring On Whatever Issues You Have With Me Lets Settle This by Nobody: 5:07pm On Nov 12, 2009
chosen04:

Hope its not NL way of spelling Yoruba as Yoruba
======================Igbo as Ibo
=====================Nigeria as nigeria. etc

its mainly aloy emeka and some of his converts spelling Yoruba as Yoruba.

get your facts right.

you of all people ought to know this.
Re: Pokosaa, Bring On Whatever Issues You Have With Me Lets Settle This by posakosa(m): 5:16pm On Nov 12, 2009
Tpia, I thot u were banned for some reason ----anyways, did you see this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=350519.msg4906238#msg4906238
Re: Pokosaa, Bring On Whatever Issues You Have With Me Lets Settle This by CyberG: 8:41pm On Nov 12, 2009
I don't want to be the one to spill petrol in the fire but I do remember a certain thread. . . Posa was the total jackass and fat jerk. . .giving Aisha and a couple of others such a goddamned hard time for no sensible reason! Hopefully you guys can resolve this and everyone can hold their opinions and respect the other person's viewpoints.

If I go by my perception of her from that thread, Posa is a JOKE anyways. . .much like her name.

<I bet she will go on the attack now. . . lipsrsealed lipsrsealed>
Re: Pokosaa, Bring On Whatever Issues You Have With Me Lets Settle This by Kobojunkie: 8:57pm On Nov 12, 2009
@Poster, I happen to have an issue with you as well. Is it possible that we can, as people say here iron it out as CIVIL human beings? I mean I too am sick and tired of you doing about the same exact things, you accuse posakosa of, to me and every other person who does not agree  with your idea that doing exactly what you are doing is the ONLY way to solve the Nigerian issue is the way to go.

CyberG:

I don't want to be the one to spill petrol in the fire but I do remember a certain thread. . . Posa was the total jackass and fat jerk. . .giving Aisha and a couple of others such a goddamned hard time for no sensible reason![size=14pt] Hopefully you guys can resolve this and everyone can hold their opinions and respect the other person's viewpoints.[/size]

If I go by my perception of her from that thread, Posa is a JOKE anyways. . .much like her name.

If that really were the case, this thread would not exist at all considering the @poster is just as guilty as the accused when it comes to faulting on that !!
Re: Pokosaa, Bring On Whatever Issues You Have With Me Lets Settle This by posakosa(m): 8:59pm On Nov 12, 2009
CyberG:

I don't want to be the one to spill petrol in the fire but I do remember a certain thread. . . Posa was the total jackass and fat jerk. . .giving Aisha and a couple of others such a goddamned hard time for no sensible reason! Hopefully you guys can resolve this and everyone can hold their opinions and respect the other person's viewpoints.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Pokosaa, Bring On Whatever Issues You Have With Me Lets Settle This by MrCrackles(m): 9:01pm On Nov 12, 2009
What is this kinda thread doing on this section anyway
Have we ran out of political stuff to thrash out?
Re: Pokosaa, Bring On Whatever Issues You Have With Me Lets Settle This by posakosa(m): 9:02pm On Nov 12, 2009
same thing I say---- I don't know how its political. undecided undecided undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerians Conspiracy Theories About Ebola / Open Plea To Mods And Supermods In Romance Section / NYSC : My Camp Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.