Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,128 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

TITHES & FIRSTFRUITS… The Christian SCAM (WARNING To Perpetrators) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TITHES & FIRSTFRUITS… The Christian SCAM (WARNING To Perpetrators) (3466 Views)

Concerning Tithes, Offerings, Firstfruits & Partnerships - Giving The Right Way / The Significance of Tithing and Firstfruits for Believers / God Did Not Ask Us To Give Firstfruits [COUNTER THREAD] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TITHES & FIRSTFRUITS… The Christian SCAM (WARNING To Perpetrators) by Ranchhoddas: 8:44pm On Mar 10, 2020
donnie:

Everything in the old testament is abolished except tithes grin
Is Hebrews 7 in the old testament?

Or is it not talking about tithes?
Re: TITHES & FIRSTFRUITS… The Christian SCAM (WARNING To Perpetrators) by donnie(m): 2:33am On Mar 11, 2020
Ranchhoddas:
Is Hebrews 7 in the old testament?

Or is it not talking about tithes?

The context of Hebrews 7 is the Priesthood of MASHIYAH, not about Pastors collecting people's money.

1 Like

Re: TITHES & FIRSTFRUITS… The Christian SCAM (WARNING To Perpetrators) by donnie(m): 2:41am On Mar 11, 2020
MiddleDimension:

you are not isrealites, and you should stop elohaikaing yourself! you don't know how funny that sounds on you.
i told you before that i don't trust this your new found belief. i have heard it before and there are some black Americans who believe this and worship this way. they keep the shabbat and they believe that the so called true isreal are black people in sub saharan african and claim that the isrealis in modern day isreal are just ashkenazis.

my advice is that you should forget this nonsense you are doing now. don't jump from frying pan to fire.

Is that how you will go about it? No facts, you just want to shut me up cos it doesn't sound nice to you?
Mind you, I am not just starting with this. I have had several pastors challenge me on this and run away.
Why not take up the challenge yourself and prove me wrong.
Start by telling me where your countrymen migrated from to their current location. At least, they didn't pop out of the ground.
Then we can go into ancient records, history, and the scriptures.
Re: TITHES & FIRSTFRUITS… The Christian SCAM (WARNING To Perpetrators) by donnie(m): 2:43am On Mar 11, 2020
MiddleDimension:

but tell me...how much have you given there, he that speaks in tongues....? grin grin grin grin grin

Millions.... And by the way, I'm not out for mockery or to denigrate anyone but for truth and the kingdom.
Re: TITHES & FIRSTFRUITS… The Christian SCAM (WARNING To Perpetrators) by Ranchhoddas: 5:06am On Mar 11, 2020
donnie:

The context of Hebrews 7 is the Priesthood of MASHIYAH, not about Pastors collecting people's money.
What is the MASHIYAH?

Hebrews 7:8

Here men that die received tithes, but there he (Jesus) receives them, of whom it is witnessed that he lives.

Paul is saying Jesus the Melchizedek receives tithes in that verse.
Don't know what you are talking.

1 Like

Re: TITHES & FIRSTFRUITS… The Christian SCAM (WARNING To Perpetrators) by donnie(m): 12:36pm On Mar 11, 2020
Ranchhoddas:
What is the MASHIYAH?

Hebrews 7:8

Here men that die received tithes, but there he (Jesus) receives them, of whom it is witnessed that he lives.

Paul is saying Jesus the Melchizedek receives tithes in that verse.
Don't know what you are talking.

MASHIYAH or MASHIACH is the correct Hebrew rendering for what you call Christ; from where you get the English word Messiah.

Going by my opening post, you cannot scripturally be paying or collecting tithes today. Worse still, collecting money as tithes is not biblical.

The men referred to in Hebrews 7:8, who recieved tithes were Levites (see verse 5). There is no temple today and no levetical priesthood. Also, only lsraelites gave tithes. But today you find gentiles and Israelites who have been wrongly taught by gentiles misapplying scriptures for monetary gain.

Tithes were not for so-called evangelism or church buildings. It was YAH's social system for the welfare of the needy. -Deut 14:23,29

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TITHES & FIRSTFRUITS… The Christian SCAM (WARNING To Perpetrators) by Joagbaje(m): 8:20pm On Apr 08, 2020
MiddleDimension:

but i am really curious to know what @joagbaje thinks about you and your new ways. so can you come on here, @joagbaje!

God gave us all free will.

3 Likes

Re: TITHES & FIRSTFRUITS… The Christian SCAM (WARNING To Perpetrators) by MiddleDimension: 8:38pm On Apr 08, 2020
Joagbaje:

God gave us all free will.

and do you agree with what your pastor is saying about 5G?

1 Like

Re: TITHES & FIRSTFRUITS… The Christian SCAM (WARNING To Perpetrators) by delishpot: 11:30pm On Apr 08, 2020
OP, Abraham and Jacob could not have tithe cos it was during the time of Moses that God made Aron(the elder brother of Moses) and his sons the chief priests and then asked the house of is real to bring tithes and offering to the house and terbanacle of God.
So, Abraham, and Jacob were not alive and the law was not given to them then.
There is time and season in the bible. If you look critically, in the beginning it was just enough to obey God, which Adam and Eve failed, then God made room by allowing blood sacrifice as a means of receiving his blessings and as a way of dedicating yourself to him. Then Jesus came and all mankind had to do to be on God's side and recieve his blessings was to accept that Jeusu was the son of God.
After the death of Jesus salvation and being sepperate for God was based on accepting that Christ died for our sins and that his blood was enough to cleanse us.
Next level will be to reject the mark of the beast.

So there are timeliness and at each time line there is a new law. We can not say did Abraham accept Jesus? Did Jacob accept that Jesus was crucified? Those questions will be irrelevant cos their timeline was different. Just as we at this timeline will not be sacrificing animals as atonement for our sins cos we did not live in that timeline when animal sacrifice was the norm. In our own timeline we believe that Jesus was the lamb sacrificed for us hence we do not need to sacrifice any animal again.
I might agree that the terbanacle is no more but if there is a missionary who preaches from place to place and you seek to support his ministry with tithe, its acceptable unto God. I would not say we must pay tithe but we must support those who are involved in spreading the good news.

1 Like

Re: TITHES & FIRSTFRUITS… The Christian SCAM (WARNING To Perpetrators) by jared007: 3:29pm On Apr 10, 2020
donnie i believe this thread is the best place to chat with u without drawing attention.

I was forced to go tru ur topics after i saw strange comments from u recently since the pandemic started. Well i may not know what triggered ur leaving Cec but i suspect u were hurt by some person's after all your sacrifice to ministry.

I know history is full of lies but there are some lies, disinformation and half-truths that would remain unproven till we get to heaven that's why it remains ur duty to walk in love.

Why love? Thats becos perfect love covers multitude of sins. Who knows we might be commiting sin through false information given to us through history.

Finally u are responsible for ur emotions or how u were treated in Cec. I am also a member but i ve a mind of my own. No one can control me or force me or read for me.

For finance related issues remember u can't outgive God even if u feel some certain givings is not necessary for today's church neither is it a sin to give to men who wouldn't use ur money for a bad cause.

1 Like

Re: TITHES & FIRSTFRUITS… The Christian SCAM (WARNING To Perpetrators) by donnie(m): 3:41pm On Apr 10, 2020
jared007:
donnie i believe this thread is the best place to chat with u without drawing attention.

I was forced to go tru ur topics after i saw strange comments from u recently since the pandemic started. Well i may not know what triggered ur leaving Cec but i suspect u were hurt by some person's after all your sacrifice to ministry.

Once I got to this point I stopped reading. You don't know me at all. Let me say it plainly, I HAD NO PROBLEMS WITH ANYONE.

This judgement we are seeing around the world is what YAH showed me and asked me to warn the people. And I warned the people ever since the day I left in August 2019.

I have never enjoyed so much peace in my life as I do now.

I found out we were the people of the book and also all the idolatrous practices of Christianity.
They, including Pastor Chris, are all in the same abominations of Babylon. Why do you think this day took them unawares if they're in the truth? It is not supposed to be that way... What are prophets for?

So because I am not blasting PST Chris you think it must be a staff that offended me? grin

1 Like

Re: TITHES & FIRSTFRUITS… The Christian SCAM (WARNING To Perpetrators) by RALPHOW(m): 3:59pm On Apr 10, 2020
if 90% is not enough for you, I tell you the 100% can never be enough.
Re: TITHES & FIRSTFRUITS… The Christian SCAM (WARNING To Perpetrators) by donnie(m): 4:17pm On Apr 10, 2020
RALPHOW:
if 90% is not enough for you, I tell you the 100% can never be enough.

My dear goan sit down. Its not about enough. It's about obedience to the commandments. You will not even near my giving when I was in CE.
Re: TITHES & FIRSTFRUITS… The Christian SCAM (WARNING To Perpetrators) by MiddleDimension: 10:54am On Apr 11, 2020
donnie:

Once I got to this point I stopped reading. You don't know me at all. Let me say it plainly, I HAD NO PROBLEMS WITH ANYONE.

This judgement we are seeing around the world is what YAH showed me and asked me to warn the people. And I warned the people ever since the day I left in August 2019.

I have never enjoyed so much peace in my life as I do now.

I found out we were the people of the book and also all the idolatrous practices of Christianity.
They, including Pastor Chris, are all in the same abominations of Babylon. Why do you think this day took them unawares if they're in the truth? It is not supposed to be that way... What are prophets for?

So because I am not blasting PST Chris you think it must be a staff that offended me? grin

i am happy you can now understand how it is for us ex-christians who are atheists today when people think we left christianity because we feel offended by god or any of his fans. this is a good thing actually.
Re: TITHES & FIRSTFRUITS… The Christian SCAM (WARNING To Perpetrators) by donnie(m): 11:14am On Apr 11, 2020
MiddleDimension:

i am happy you can now understand how it is for us ex-christians who are atheists today when people think we left christianity because we feel offended by god or any of his fans. this is a good thing actually.

Apart from religion, every man is concious of a higher being. Religion did not teach our people to know YAH. They knew him already, they only broke his commandments, hence our predicament.
Re: TITHES & FIRSTFRUITS… The Christian SCAM (WARNING To Perpetrators) by MiddleDimension: 1:42pm On Apr 11, 2020
donnie:

Apart from religion, every man is conscious of a higher being. Religion did not teach our people to know YAH. They knew him already, they only broke his commandments, hence our predicament.
i am not conscious of any higher being. and no, you are missing my point, i think deliberately. that guy felt you left christ embassy because someone probably offended you. but you know deep within yourself, at least like you have stated here, that no one's ill behaviour towards you made you leave.
i am saying we ex-christians face the same thing too. people don't believe that there are people in this world who can genuinely disagree and don't have what you have called here a "consciousness of a higher being". when they hear us affirm our non consciousness of god, their ego judt cannot believe it. so they tell us we are angry with god. maybe we have been praying for a thing and we did not get it so we left out of resentment.
that's just nonsense!
Re: TITHES & FIRSTFRUITS… The Christian SCAM (WARNING To Perpetrators) by donnie(m): 2:48pm On Apr 11, 2020
MiddleDimension:
i am not conscious of any higher being. and no, you are missing my point, i think deliberately. that guy felt you left christ embassy because someone probably offended you. but you know deep within yourself, at least like you have stated here, that no one's ill behaviour towards you made you leave.
i am saying we ex-christians face the same thing too. people don't believe that there are people in this world who can genuinely disagree and don't have what you have called here a "consciousness of a higher being". when they hear us affirm our non consciousness of god, their ego judt cannot believe it. so they tell us we are angry with god. maybe we have been praying for a thing and we did not get it so we left out of resentment.
that's just nonsense!

Hmm
Re: TITHES & FIRSTFRUITS… The Christian SCAM (WARNING To Perpetrators) by iamdannyfc(m): 10:38pm On Apr 11, 2020
@Sirjohn comman see miracle, Aswear this one is real.
I can stake N2m if you can prove it to be false, inshort i will stake $5b
Re: TITHES & FIRSTFRUITS… The Christian SCAM (WARNING To Perpetrators) by MiddleDimension: 12:59pm On Apr 12, 2020
donnie:

Hmm
what about the 3 billion viewers claim? you believe that? @joagbaje?
Re: TITHES & FIRSTFRUITS… The Christian SCAM (WARNING To Perpetrators) by MiddleDimension: 1:00pm On Apr 12, 2020
iamdannyfc:
@Sirjohn comman see miracle, Aswear this one is real.
I can stake N2m if you can prove it to be false, inshort i will stake $5b
what miracle?
Re: TITHES & FIRSTFRUITS… The Christian SCAM (WARNING To Perpetrators) by iamdannyfc(m): 1:16pm On Apr 12, 2020
MiddleDimension:
what miracle?
@don*ie is against tithe, it's really surprising

1 Like

Re: TITHES & FIRSTFRUITS… The Christian SCAM (WARNING To Perpetrators) by MiddleDimension: 2:05pm On Apr 12, 2020
iamdannyfc:

@don*ie is against tithe, it's really surprising
whats happening with him is not surprising. i have seen that several times before. i use to tell him and all the Christ embassy members behave very much like vatican one catholics. there is nothing new under the sun. because all their members have ever known is Oyakhilome, they feel he is all and all. but for some of us who know better, we look at them in their zealousness and could see their immaturity and ignorance. it is so glaring! you know how a teenager feels so hot about life, he thinks he knows it all, but an old man looks at him in all his exuberance and sees that it is just his stage of life disturbing him; and anytime the teenager starts and thinks he is intelligent, the old man only. that's how christ embassy members come off to me when i listen to them.
Re: TITHES & FIRSTFRUITS… The Christian SCAM (WARNING To Perpetrators) by dankol: 5:26pm On Apr 12, 2020
MiddleDimension:

you are not isrealites, and you should stop elohaikaing yourself! you don't know how funny that sounds on you.
i told you before that i don't trust this your new found belief. i have heard it before and there are some black Americans who believe this and worship this way. they keep the shabbat and they believe that the so called true isreal are black people in sub saharan african and claim that the isrealis in modern day isreal are just ashkenazis.

my advice is that you should forget this nonsense you are doing now. don't jump from frying pan to fire.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: TITHES & FIRSTFRUITS… The Christian SCAM (WARNING To Perpetrators) by Joagbaje(m): 9:15pm On Apr 18, 2020
MiddleDimension:

and do you agree with what your pastor is saying about 5G?

Yes it has dangerous effects on human health. Do you own finding

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TITHES & FIRSTFRUITS… The Christian SCAM (WARNING To Perpetrators) by MiddleDimension: 10:27pm On Apr 18, 2020
Joagbaje:

how do you know this?
Re: TITHES & FIRSTFRUITS… The Christian SCAM (WARNING To Perpetrators) by MiddleDimension: 10:30pm On Apr 18, 2020
Joagbaje:

do you also believe you assembled 3 billion people to watch your recently concluded program?
Re: TITHES & FIRSTFRUITS… The Christian SCAM (WARNING To Perpetrators) by donnie(m): 10:44am On Apr 19, 2020
MiddleDimension:
do you also believe you assembled 3 billion people to watch your recently concluded program?

Did they say they assembled them?
Re: TITHES & FIRSTFRUITS… The Christian SCAM (WARNING To Perpetrators) by MiddleDimension: 6:22pm On Apr 19, 2020
donnie:

Did they say they assembled them?
then what did they say?
Re: TITHES & FIRSTFRUITS… The Christian SCAM (WARNING To Perpetrators) by donnie(m): 1:43pm On Apr 29, 2020
MiddleDimension:
then what did they say?
Thye didn't have to be physically present. They connected via phones, laptops, Satellite and terrestrial TV etc.
Re: TITHES & FIRSTFRUITS… The Christian SCAM (WARNING To Perpetrators) by MiddleDimension: 2:45pm On Apr 29, 2020
donnie:

Thye didn't have to be physically present. They connected via phones, laptops, Satellite and terrestrial TV etc.
so how many tuned in?
Re: TITHES & FIRSTFRUITS… The Christian SCAM (WARNING To Perpetrators) by petra1(m): 2:53pm On Apr 29, 2020
MiddleDimension:

you are not isrealites, and you should stop elohaikaing yourself!

This part really got me laughing grin grin grin grin gringrin grin grin grin grin
Re: TITHES & FIRSTFRUITS… The Christian SCAM (WARNING To Perpetrators) by donnie(m): 3:08pm On Apr 29, 2020
MiddleDimension:
so how many tuned in?

I don't know o, but I doubt that they'd lie about the numbers.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Christmas Was An Illegal Pagan Holiday In The US Until 1836. / Funky Pastor With Fake Miracles, Chris Oyakhilome Solemnises Mercy Johnson’s Dub / Is Islam Really A Religion Of Peace? Please Tell Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.