Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,011 members, 7,863,670 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:01 PM

5 Days Goal Setting Challenge For Teachers And School Owners - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 5 Days Goal Setting Challenge For Teachers And School Owners (219 Views)

Anambra To Host Bossladylaw Business Challenge For Secondary Schools / How Private School Owners Are Dubiously Cheating Their Teachers / Oluwafemi Adedairo Has Won The World Mathematics Team Challenge For Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Days Goal Setting Challenge For Teachers And School Owners by Kazrem(m): 7:48pm On Jan 20, 2020
My name is Kazeem Abolore, an Innovative Teacher.

I am of the opinion that teachers are the most hardworking professionals.

They work with the time and adhere to it.

Right from the routine assembly to the ringing of the bell and end of term is properly scheduled and time.

A teacher that doesn't have a lesson plan is not considered a professional teacher.

From lesson plan to marking of examination scripts to recording of scores are regimented.

All of the lives of a teacher in the school is set and designed.

What then happens to his life?

Does he have anything to show for his adherence to time in his life?

Does that regimented work-life reflect in his life?

Does he use the lessons from working and adhering to time to his life?

Does his strictness to time, timetable and school calendar reflect in his life dealings?

These and many other reasons are why I have come with Goal Setting Challenge for Teachers and School Owners. It is a 5-day activity-filled exercise that will not only help teachers set goals rightly but also show them how they can achieve both their personal and career goals. It is designed to help teachers and school owners set the right foundation for the year so that they can build a strong and solid brick of action on it.

From tomorrow, 21st January to Saturday 25th, I will be posting daily challenges here that will help you to set your goal for the year so that this year can be your best year ever and it can be the year you will be proud of professionally.

This is absolutely free and will be posted here by 6:00 pm (when teachers expectedly would have closed from work) for 5 consecutive days.

I appreciate your thanks but what I will appreciate more is taking action on the Home play/exercises that will follow the challenges each day. It is only with doing the home plays and exercises that you can get the best out of the Goal Setting Challenge.

Goal. Action. Reality.

Welcome to the 5 Days Goal Setting Challenge for Teachers

Courtesy: The Innovative Teacher

(1) (Reply)

Are You A Student? Work From School!! AND GET PAID MONTHLY! / Toothpaste Life Hacks / Light Up Mouau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.