Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,034 members, 7,863,704 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 12:38 AM

Light Up Mouau - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Light Up Mouau (219 Views)

Mouau Release 2017/2018 Academic Session / Obituary Of Ogbonna Jane Mmasichi, MOUAU Dead Student (Photo) / Mouau Admission Screening Exercise 2017/2018 Announced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Light Up Mouau by Chile1234: 6:12pm On Feb 03, 2020
LIGHT UP MOUAU CAMPAIGN

#LightUpMouau

If our voices cannot be heard, let them see our groanings here, let them see our pains here, let them see the anguish the students are subjected to here. Though I am no longer a student of Michael Okpara University of Agriculture Umudike ( MOUAU) but this isn't about me or my acquaintances but for my younger colleagues, its for the betterment of the students in MOUAU. We advocate a brighter future for the students on campus

We(the students) have passed through pains, we have been subjected to the influence of unscrupulous elements on campus due to the absence of functional street lights. The students valuables and lives have been exposed to all sorts of threats and external forces because of non functional street lights. I wept bitterly when one of the students told me about the ugly experience when these elements waylaid him on the way as a result of sheer darkness.

The students have cried enough to the management and we believe they are working towards it but we want it done faster because lives are at stake. The students have no place to go as they stay on campus in a random motion from morning till night, the lecturers(staff) don't stay on campus of which they don't understand what the students are undergoing as a result of this blackout.

We have tarried in darkness for too long, our valuables are taken, lives are at risk. We have been in bitterness. Let the university management see the pains the students are going through because I was a victim of this ugly situation and so many students are.

We only request for the new installation of our streetlights or the repair of the old ones so the cynosure of the campus at night could be restored.

Pls Kindly Rebroadcast till they get it
Hit the share button with #LightUpMouau

(1) (Reply)

What Caused South African Apartheid And Rwandan Genocide? / How To Pay For Your Study In Canada / The West-african Society Of Criminology Société De Criminologie Ouest Africaine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.