Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,672 members, 7,820,357 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

Driving from Lagos to Abuja Tomorrow - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Driving from Lagos to Abuja Tomorrow (2031 Views)

I Drove From Lagos To Akure With ₦‎2,450 Using CNG As Fuel / Bringing a Mercedes from Lagos to Calabar; and my tough ordeals! / Durojaiye Kehinde Obasanjo: I Drove My Amphibious Car From Lagos To Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Driving from Lagos to Abuja Tomorrow by xristos(m): 10:23pm On Jan 20, 2020
Hi all...please I need urgent and good advise.
I want to make an urgent travel from Lagos to Abuja on Saturday morning.. in preparation for the work reopening on Monday.
I had moved to my Lagos at the beginning of lockdown and now I need to move back but DRIVING this time.

Please any advise about what to expect on the journey especially in this time...also about the route as it's my first time on this kinda distance.
Advise on checkpoints, eating, bad roads, route or whether not to move at all..

The car am driving is 3.2 v6 ready Acura TL, tyres ok, spare, papers complete but expired yesterday 29th April 2020, no tint, ...please what else do I need to have a smooth ride

2nd option...I need a driver to move the car to Abuja for me.

Thanks...
Re: Driving from Lagos to Abuja Tomorrow by xristos(m): 8:16pm On Apr 30, 2020
Re: Driving from Lagos to Abuja Tomorrow by emmaak2(m): 8:29pm On Apr 30, 2020
Kingreign
Re: Driving from Lagos to Abuja Tomorrow by diportivo: 8:30pm On Apr 30, 2020
wetin dey happen for here shocked

4 Likes

Re: Driving from Lagos to Abuja Tomorrow by xristos(m): 8:34pm On Apr 30, 2020
diportivo:
wetin dey happen for here shocked
cheesy grin. I edited a once dormant topic that had no comment.... instead of creating a new one. Topic recycling.
cool u too smart bro
Re: Driving from Lagos to Abuja Tomorrow by kingreign(m): 8:34pm On Apr 30, 2020
Re: Driving from Lagos to Abuja Tomorrow by justiniyke29: 8:46pm On Apr 30, 2020
xristos:
I want to make an urgent travel from Lagos to Abuja on Saturday morning.. in preparation for the work reopening on Monday.
I had moved to my Lagos at the beginning of lockdown and now I need to move back but DRIVING this time.

Please any advise about what to expect on the journey especially in this time...also about the route as it's my first time on this kinda distance.

The car am driving is 3.2 v6 ready Acura TL, tyres ok, spare, papers complete but expired yesterday 29th April 2020, no tint, ...please what else do I need to have a smooth ride

Thanks...
Have You Driven Long Distance Before? well just have enough rest, check your car thoroughly expecially the suspension, legs, engine, gear and brake. Then plan the route before you go and leave early because of bad road and lots of checkpoints. Lastly get your favorite songs

1 Like

Re: Driving from Lagos to Abuja Tomorrow by chukel(m): 8:57pm On Apr 30, 2020
xristos:

Thanks...
congrats on ur new ride. You should have opened a new thread. I was confused on seeing the date. Then it dawned on me you edited an old thread. Did you say papers expired yesterday? Na trouble u de find this lockdown period. There is interstate restriction on movement

2 Likes

Re: Driving from Lagos to Abuja Tomorrow by diportivo: 9:06pm On Apr 30, 2020
xristos:

cheesy grin. I edited a once dormant topic that had no comment.... instead of creating a new one. Topic recycling.
cool u too smart bro

grin grin grin grin

this ur journey go hard sir

take that military man option.......ur pocket go go down small sha

but abuja,here u come

3 Likes

Re: Driving from Lagos to Abuja Tomorrow by MGDIMA4: 5:40am On May 01, 2020
Let me clean my keyboard so that I can type well
Re: Driving from Lagos to Abuja Tomorrow by xristos(m): 11:24am On May 01, 2020
Ok...
Right now I need someone to drive the car to Abuja for me
Re: Driving from Lagos to Abuja Tomorrow by xristos(m): 3:57pm On May 05, 2020
xristos:
Ok...
Right now I need someone to drive the car to Abuja for me
hi all....so i got the person ive been looking for....and my car came in from Lag to Abj yesterday 4th.
Thanks all.

lemme know if u need him wink smiley

1 Like

Re: Driving from Lagos to Abuja Tomorrow by soloehis(m): 6:20pm On May 05, 2020
How possible when the borders are closed
Re: Driving from Lagos to Abuja Tomorrow by princejones(m): 9:20pm On May 05, 2020
xristos:

hi all....so i got the person ive been looking for....and my car came in from Lag to Abj yesterday 4th.
Thanks all.

how much did he collect and did you travel along with him
Re: Driving from Lagos to Abuja Tomorrow by donigspain(m): 10:31pm On May 05, 2020
xristos:

Thanks all.

How much did he charge? I need him.

(1) (Reply)

What Would You Do If You Were DRIVNG IN Lagos And Some1 Decides To Pull This Off / If Only I Had A Garage Long Enough / Top 4 Road Cars With Center Driver's Seat You Never Knew Existed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.