Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,600 members, 7,820,151 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

In Search Of A Old Friend With Reward - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / In Search Of A Old Friend With Reward (567 Views)

Friend With Benefits / Looking For Fgc Ikirun Old Friend / In Search of a Decent Girl in Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Search Of A Old Friend With Reward by kanmi22(f): 11:40pm On Dec 07, 2010
Hello, pls does anyone know if NL has an option for searching for people? I lost contact with a friend since secoundary schoool days and will like to know if anyone can help out or direct me to anywhere. i have tried facebook but no luck yet.

Her name is AYOBAMI ZAINAB BELLO, we both use to go to Government Girls Day Secoundary School (GGDSS) Oko-Erin in ilorin kwara state. I left the school after the first year and she also left for Abuja or somewhere in the north when her father got transferred for employment. She is a little light-skin, average shape, oblong face, muslim.

Any help will get rewarded i promise

Thanks in advance.
Re: In Search Of A Old Friend With Reward by bilms(m): 1:31pm On Dec 09, 2010
I LIVE IN OKO-ERIN,

PASTE THIS NAME ON FACEBOOK (AYOBAMI ZAINAB) U MIGHT GET HER
Re: In Search Of A Old Friend With Reward by belamour(m): 1:35pm On Dec 09, 2010
She relocated to United Kingdom few months ago,
Re: In Search Of A Old Friend With Reward by kanmi22(f): 6:23pm On Dec 09, 2010
belamour:

She relocated to United Kingdom few months ago,

I am actually not sure where she lives presently, the last time i heard, she is still in naija. plus maybe she is even married and changed her last name. who know----thanks tho
Re: In Search Of A Old Friend With Reward by kanmi22(f): 6:25pm On Dec 09, 2010
bilms:

I LIVE IN OKO-ERIN,

PASTE THIS NAME ON FACEBOOK (AYOBAMI ZAINAB) U MIGHT GET HER

I did paste it but i cant tell from most of the profile because they have no pictures attached. do u know who i am talking abt?
Re: In Search Of A Old Friend With Reward by otuwe(f): 12:26pm On Dec 11, 2010
I AM ALSO LOOKING FOR A GRACE AGWU WHO FINISHED FROM OVOM GIRLS HIGH SCHOOL ABA

PLS WHOEVER KNOWS HER WHEREABOUTS SHOULD PLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS LET ME KNOW

PLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Need A Friend Around Ikeja Or Opebi / I Want 2 Make Friends M/f. Start Calling: 08060047429 / Need A Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.