Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,377 members, 7,861,039 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:53 PM

Photos And Videos From John Legend Live Performance In Lagos Last Night - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos And Videos From John Legend Live Performance In Lagos Last Night (1085 Views)

Photos From John Dumelo’s Wife Bridal Shower / Girl Contemplating Abortion Seeks Help From John Dumelo Over Pastor's Prophecy / Girls Threw Their G-strings At Kupe Boys In Lagos Last Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos And Videos From John Legend Live Performance In Lagos Last Night by Wavygist: 8:31am On Jan 21, 2020
International music icon, John Legend, Was live at Eko Hotel Convention Centre, Victoria Island, Lagos yesterday, the venue of the THISDAY Awards. He was accompanied by Chairman, THISDAY Newspapers & Arise TV, Mr. Nduka Obaigbena who introduced him to his teeming guests.

John is one of America’s music exports, known for sweet ballads that often leave one in a musical ecstasy. He is also a producer and actor and has a trove of plaques to show for his excellence. He is the first black American to have won an Emmy, Grammy, Oscar and Tony Awards, a rare feat achieved by exceptional individuals in America’s entertainment industry. He is also the second youngest person to claim the coveted titles.

He is married to model, Chrissy Teigen, with children.

Watch him as he thrills the audience at the Award nights.

Watch Video below;

https://twitter.com/oshojnr/status/1219383704386252800

https://www.wavygist.com/2020/01/21/john-legend-thrill-the-audience-as-he-performs-with-live-band-in-lagos/

Cc: lalasticlala

Re: Photos And Videos From John Legend Live Performance In Lagos Last Night by majamajic(m): 8:33am On Jan 21, 2020
wow , how I miss that ?
Re: Photos And Videos From John Legend Live Performance In Lagos Last Night by hismerhill(m): 11:11am On Jan 21, 2020
He is in lagos and i didnt know shocked
Re: Photos And Videos From John Legend Live Performance In Lagos Last Night by DRPAIT123(m): 11:12am On Jan 21, 2020
Legendary night
Re: Photos And Videos From John Legend Live Performance In Lagos Last Night by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jan 21, 2020
Damn!
And the publicity for his visit was so low.. If it were to be cardib or amber rose now.. Everybody go hear..
I hope he enjoys naija sha.
Re: Photos And Videos From John Legend Live Performance In Lagos Last Night by victorian(f): 12:47pm On Jan 21, 2020
Wow! cry

(1) (Reply)

“I Love The Queen, She Never Fails To Hold Me Down” – Ice Prince Gushes Over Rit / 5 Nigerian Celebrity-styled Coronavirus Masks / I Once Sent Someone My Nude Picture Tacha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.