Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,446 members, 7,861,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:51 AM

I Once Sent Someone My Nude Picture Tacha - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Once Sent Someone My Nude Picture Tacha (1085 Views)

Khloe: I Attempted To Commit Suicide After My Nude Surgery Photo Was Released / BBNaija Cross Ike: My Nude Video On Snapchat Was A Mistake / Davido Shares The Nude Picture A Female Fan Sent To Him On Whatsapp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Once Sent Someone My Nude Picture Tacha by splendid22(m): 3:14pm On Apr 11, 2020
Tacha Akide, a former housemate of the Big Brother Naija reality TV show 2019 edition, says she once sent her nude picture to a guy.
Tacha made this known while talking about a few things she has done on her YouTube Channel.

When asked if she has ever sent her nude picture to someone, she said: “.I have sent someone my nude picture”.
On if she has ever cheated while dating, Tacha said:”Yes, I have cheated on my boyfriend”.

The opinionated reality TV star also opened up on having a crush on a guy and dating two guys at the same time.
“I have had a crush on a guy. I have sung in the shower. My hidden talent is singing. Even though it’s no longer hidden. I love to sing.I have dated two guys at the same time, It was complicated”.

In an interview, Tacha stated that she ended her management contract with ‘BillzVizion’, a talent management outfit owned by TeeBillz, due to the latter’s inability to meet her expected targets.

https://www.thenewsguru.com/entertainment/article/i-once-sent-someone-my-nude-picture-tacha/

Re: I Once Sent Someone My Nude Picture Tacha by irunoko(m): 3:18pm On Apr 11, 2020
He can't use it against you.youve been naked so many times in front of live camera so nothing new.its like someone threatening Kim Kardashian to leak her nudes when her nudes are all over the internet

Nothing to worry about my dear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Once Sent Someone My Nude Picture Tacha by xcabczyxabczzzz: 3:19pm On Apr 11, 2020
I don't have it anymore, tell her to resend it.

1 Like

Re: I Once Sent Someone My Nude Picture Tacha by Nobody: 3:20pm On Apr 11, 2020
You cant shame the shameless...

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija2020: Eric And Lilo Caught Kissing Passionately While Everyone Slept (WA / Top Most Intelligent Bbnaija Housemates Of All Time / Wizkid - Longtime Ft. Skepta MP3 Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.