Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,804 members, 7,820,812 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

Give Your Chair A New Look - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Give Your Chair A New Look (2319 Views)

DOMAK Group Chair Meets President Mnangagwa Over 1.2m Housing Units. / Yakubu The Pap Producer Factory Has A New Look / Short Man Climbs Chair At First Bank Ikotun, Lagos To Transact Business- Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Give Your Chair A New Look by beautycoffee(f): 12:09pm On Jan 21, 2020
K-Quan cushion elastic sofa covers are made in durable fabric and more than color. K-Qaun sofa covers are designed to give an extra new look to your sofas.(chairs)
This sofa covers are made of 85% polyester and 15% spandex, this is perfect material that makes your sofa (chair) cover.
This sofa cover is one size fits most. They are designed to fit most sofas (chair) up 90” wide, most loveseat up to 68” and most armchairs up to 40” wide. This is the widest measurements that they will also fit smaller furniture, This slipcover is strapless with an elastic bottom and it is slip resistant.
It is available in different colors and different patterns of designs this gives new looks to your sofas
K-Quan sofa cover is affordable and has a good quality it gives new look on your sofas
It is a classic fine with large elasticity, It brings extra warmth and comfort.
Why bother (disturb) yourself and spend alot to change your chairs (sofas) when you can get our affordable cushion sofa covers to make your chair look new.

FEATURES OF OUR SOFA COVER.
1. The fabric is fit and takes the shape of the furniture.
2. It is made of 85% polyester and 15% spandex and plain and pattern designs.
3. It is recommended for leather sofas or any types of sofas material.
4. 100% satisfaction 4-years guarantee
5. 100% machine, hand washable and dryable, It is very easy to clean and saving much effort.
6. It has lovely colors and beautiful patterns designs to make sofas look new and fine.

Available in single seater= #5000, 2 seater = #7000 and 3 seater =#8000
Also available in a complete set of 2 single seater, 2 seater, 3 seater = #25000

Free delivery any where in Nigeria, available for only purchase on a complete set

To order for yours, chat me on 08164067998 or 08114099874

Re: Give Your Chair A New Look by beautycoffee(f): 6:22am On Jan 23, 2020
Give your chairs a new look. Sofa covers available in colours
Re: Give Your Chair A New Look by beautycoffee(f): 6:27am On Jan 23, 2020
Available in colours

Re: Give Your Chair A New Look by beautycoffee(f): 4:14pm On Jan 26, 2020
Give your chair a new look. Available in colours. To order: 08164067998 or 08114099874
Re: Give Your Chair A New Look by beautycoffee(f): 3:28pm On Jan 28, 2020
Chair Cover available in colours. Call/ WhatsApp : 08164067998 or 08114099874

Re: Give Your Chair A New Look by AredLowes: 6:36am On May 01, 2021
Even if this is a simple invention, I consider this one of the coolest things. I think that most of us have a material sofa at home and you should understand for sure how hard it is to clean. So, all you need to do is take the dirty cover from your sofa, and how it into the washing machine, then you need to dry and put it back, so simple and nice. Personally, I love to make organize parties at my place. I have a nice your in the back of the house, where I can have a BBQ with my friends. The most interesting thing is that we sit on giant bean bag chairs. These are really comfortable, but I would like to know where I can buy covers for them as well?
Re: Give Your Chair A New Look by yak(m): 7:08am On Aug 28, 2021
beautycoffee:
Give your chair a new look. Available in colours. To order: 08164067998 or 08114099874

Do you still sell this?

(1) (Reply)

Export Websites From Nigeria - As Many As I Could Find. / Hot Selling Items Selling On Ecommerce Websites... Sell And Make Money! / The Best 3D Printing Company In Nigeria- Brainwire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.