Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Appreciate Somebody - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Appreciate Somebody (7633 Views)

Somebody Banned Me... Lol / Are They Any Art Lovers In The House? Do You Appreciate African?nigerian Art / How Can We Appreciate Seun? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Appreciate Somebody by Ikedonn(m): 7:37am On Dec 09, 2010
I appreciates ikedonn
seun
jaybee
iice
mobo44
mr.cork
k-money
odunnu
ivynwa
invisible
just wise
siena
googles
reality101
dis guy
I appreciates all nairaland members here.
Re: Appreciate Somebody by roughneck: 7:37am On Dec 09, 2010
I dont know why it took me so long to join Nairaland though I've always been checking into the forum and learning a whole lot of things that come in handy everyday, I cant help but laugh when I remember some things I read here even while walking on d street alone, Whenever I'm in Lagos traffic, whether inside molue, danfo or brt u'll find me with my mobile phone lounging at Nairalands bar, I've been more of an observer around here which makes me appreciate yall the more, you guys are the best, joor oh!
Re: Appreciate Somebody by denony(m): 8:11am On Dec 09, 2010
HEAL THE WORLD
MAKE IT BETTER PLACE
FOR YOU AND FOR ME AND THE ENTIRE HUMAN RACE
THERE ARE PEOPLE DYING, IF YOU CARE ENOUGH FOR THE LIVING
MAKE A LITTLE SPACE,
MAKE A PLACE. cry cry cry cry cry

I APPRECIATE YOU ALL AND I LOVE YOU ALL
MY DAY CAN NOT BE COMPLETE WITHOUT YOU GUYS
I WISH THERE WILL ONE DAY BE A NAIRALAND GATHERING.

I APPRECIATE AND LOVE YOU ALL
Re: Appreciate Somebody by Nobody: 8:51am On Dec 09, 2010
hmmmm

i appreciate everyone on here, especially those Man united faithfuls and also Mothot 42, SA GoDess

BTW whatever happened to Mrcrackles and Tope2000

One Love
Re: Appreciate Somebody by buttkick: 9:17am On Dec 09, 2010
dyt
Re: Appreciate Somebody by denony(m): 9:34am On Dec 09, 2010
There is one saying that says:
In a great Palace, everything is important, non is complete without the other.
If you didn't see a drunkard the Palace is not complete
if there is no INSANE, the palace is not complete

don't only expect everything to be perfect, or expect only the good.
you must experience the good, the bad and ugly,
that's what makes a great palace.

i therefore,  appreciate every tom and jerry here  grin
I appreciate and love you all, i also appreciate myself for being here.
'DENONY' I LOVE YOU THE WAY GOD LOVES YOU  kiss

all the clowns, the pastors (fake and real), the most intelligent, the stroublesomes, the naggers and wife snatchers, WE ARE ONE FAMILY, I LOVE AND APPRECIATE U ALL
Re: Appreciate Somebody by HamidO1(m): 9:57am On Dec 09, 2010
Think I share the same political views with folks like Jarus whose post I always like. For Beaf though, no way but I think he's always firm.
Like reading post on NL whenever I'm chanced, still looking forward to the day Mr Cork will start making sense though.
Abeg Mr Cork change for good before its to late.
Re: Appreciate Somebody by HamidO1(m): 10:07am On Dec 09, 2010
How did I forget Sagamite, that guy is highly unpredictable. Wish I could just meet some people one on one really.
Re: Appreciate Somebody by Aishabee(f): 10:10am On Dec 09, 2010
Took me a while to register on Nairaland even though i visit often as soon as i decided to, i realized some people dnt knw how to pass their  message across without hurling abuses & curses at people which for me only proves u to be a shallow minded person,

I appreciate all those who understands that everyone has a different view and perspective to everything including life, religion etc which is the main reason why we all miss Bawo, We can disagree in a respectful way

It took me two days actually to decide if i wanted to post after a long time sure will continue reading as usual after this,  grin
Re: Appreciate Somebody by MrxCork: 10:50am On Dec 09, 2010
All Nairalanders owes Mr Cork a apology for givin him stress everyday wink
Re: Appreciate Somebody by tokunbobo(m): 11:03am On Dec 09, 2010
kiss I appreciate everyone. I dont have some spec pple though but I appreciate all great and successful peeps. To your Success!
Re: Appreciate Somebody by nkirubb: 1:00pm On Dec 09, 2010
I appreciate all the members of Nairaland
God bless us in Jesus name
Amen
Re: Appreciate Somebody by 0Edward0(m): 1:05pm On Dec 09, 2010
I appreciate

[size=24pt]Mr Cork[/size]

and

and
Re: Appreciate Somebody by akossyy: 1:14pm On Dec 09, 2010
Well first I will appreciate God, My family and my friends for Nairaland who cares and show concern.
Re: Appreciate Somebody by jaybee3(m): 1:18pm On Dec 09, 2010
All Nlers
Re: Appreciate Somebody by Ivynwa(f): 1:19pm On Dec 09, 2010
Lots of hugs to everybody, you guys spice up my life with your intelligence and warmth.
Re: Appreciate Somebody by yme1(f): 1:23pm On Dec 09, 2010
i appreciate all Nlers kiss kiss
Re: Appreciate Somebody by denzel2009: 1:43pm On Dec 09, 2010
Ivynwa:

M-m-m-m-m-h isn't this thread sweet!
NL is indeed like one extended family (that can be likened to Charlyboy) with some crazy yet very sane family members!
We have[b] the big sophisticated brother[/b]s Buzugee, Ikedonn,MrBrownjay, Dr. Dre, Denzel2009 and what again?   grin
The funny ones that lights up the house with their jokes Becomerich, Ranoscky, Dayokanu
The big aunties Spikygirl, Chaircover, Ujujoan, ileke
Some cool cool sisters, Rokiatu, ifyalways, the blessed, googles, Mrseve,Gestapo, Freecocoa (and her boyfriend Kmoney)
Some ladygaga sisters like Busybody, some "I don't give a damn" sisters like Vivaladiva
Some rebellious brothers like Tudor sweet sweet and Mudley that when they finish you with their mouth, they will have you running to mother Mukina in tears, Father Seun that has everyone quiet when he walks into the house (somebody tell him to spend more time with his family!)
Some annoying brothers that makes one want to break dishes like Davidylan (You know I didn't mean it when I said that I hate you!)
Some real religious brothers like Oladegbu and friends
Some ambitious brothers like Echinwa sweetheart Echidimme/Occultist (Somebody tell him not to hate me too much that I am his sister).
The babies of the house 190 and his group of funny friends (Baby how can you not buy wrapper for your wife Uju, I don't trip for wrapper, you can buy me jeans & gowns and let me trade places with Uju  grin  grin),
The last born girlchild Mama-Gee(and her newest love interest Ssamoenl)
We even have the elders and their Uka mgbede (evening lime)Ndichie group of friends Ezeuche, onlytruth etc I will appreciate more people later
And all and all and all, lots of hugs to everybody, you guys spice up my life with your intelligence and warmth.

Idowuogbo, can you see your life outside? I frustrate you ? Unbelievable cheesy Anyway,you know where and how to get me to apologise.

Ivynwa,thats so sweet of you. I appreciate you too and everybody here. You guys make it count! wink
Re: Appreciate Somebody by tobounty(m): 2:00pm On Dec 09, 2010
[size=8pt]i appreciate all nairalander,but where is sagamite?[size=8pt][/size]
Re: Appreciate Somebody by Iranoladun(f): 2:10pm On Dec 09, 2010
Oyinda,

This is a wonderful idea.  I'm so sorry & deeply touch over Bawomolo's death  cry sad sadcry May his soul rest in peace.

@topic
I appreciate every Nairalander; the Good, the Bad and the Ugly.  Kudos to Seun for starting Nairaland and may Nairaland continue to wax stronger and stronger.

Love to all Nairaland peeps cool
Re: Appreciate Somebody by coolpapa: 2:11pm On Dec 09, 2010
i just got  in and i noted thread of such disgusting proximity was posted, to be honest, this is the craziest post i have ever seem. no doubt that one of the nairaland clowns, parading him or her self as one of the moderators posted this garbadge. I've completely lost my penchant for nairaland due to the awful acts of the moderators or should i say touts. you fools should block my account upon the receipt of this misive, i don't give a f-u-cking damn. you guys are worthless and racism becomes the order of the day, appreciation my foot.

where is [b]OHAECHES[/b]I, i like is gout and i'm very sure you fools won't let him be
Re: Appreciate Somebody by reegee: 3:32pm On Dec 09, 2010
hw com no 1 is talkin abt CHAIRCOVER
Re: Appreciate Somebody by MrxCork: 3:45pm On Dec 09, 2010
I should be appreciated for my Nairaland contributor! angry
Re: Appreciate Somebody by princesa(f): 4:13pm On Dec 09, 2010
na wah oh, this my username still opened shocked

anyways i apreciate all jokes section 2008/2009 section undecided grin

and some litreature thread people and music/radio section too

i love you all
and i hope to be back when i get my own laptop wink
Re: Appreciate Somebody by oluite(f): 4:54pm On Dec 09, 2010
Mr x Cork:

Got a bit confused with all d varying symbols in your name!U seem to change your id every now n then tongue
Its takes a certain kind of intelligence to keep up this persona and keep us all entertained:no offense! grin

I appreciate all nairalanders,observers,guest and regular members.You all make this page happen.
Re: Appreciate Somebody by 190: 12:04am On Dec 10, 2010
Mr x Cork:

Throws EBA on cock's wide forehead~ angry angry

Grow some sense!! angry angry
Re: Appreciate Somebody by googles: 8:06am On Dec 10, 2010
Ah ha ! I very much appreciate Mr Cork.  grin

and my darling son Krayola  kiss

and another darling of mine, Violent kiss

Plus another one Jomo-Gbomo cheesy
Re: Appreciate Somebody by DaCork: 10:16am On Dec 10, 2010
****feeelin emotional, thanks cry****
Re: Appreciate Somebody by Ranoscky(m): 11:40am On Dec 10, 2010
I appreciate EACH & EVERY single one of you guys out there that made NL what it is today, y'all are wonderful.

Just like Denony said earlier, if their'r no GOOD, BAD & UGLY on this thread, Somehow, it wouldn't have been what it is today, but, for the conbination of them all (good, bad & ugly), we all can testify how interestin and happy NL is as a family, and also fun to be. Glad to be a part of NL, and also, happy to have y'all as family. Love y'all.

@Tyson55, thanx brov, appreciate YOU the MOST broda, big ups!

And as for Ivynwa, you know you'r ALWAYS appreciated even before this thread came up, big ups to YOU sista!
Re: Appreciate Somebody by Nobody: 11:42am On Dec 10, 2010
I appreciate Mr Cork. Dude cracks me up all the time no offeinse grin grin grin
Re: Appreciate Somebody by nellaluv(f): 12:47pm On Dec 10, 2010
Where is sjeezy, i miss the nakid girls he uses as his avatar. . lmao
Re: Appreciate Somebody by pheesayor(m): 1:18pm On Dec 10, 2010
I'ma appreciate every member of this great forum, without our posts there won't be NAIRALAND, big ups to every one. To my MUSIC/RADIO peeps

tosinaded@
04kaa, love his humour and controversy
mrmeetoo, we argued a lot back then. seems to have left nairaland cry
eleshin
eldee
lalaboi
genuflect
elrazur
khanye
mobinga
DBR - oNe grin
dejiariyo
rhymstein
javalove - initially thought he was modenine himself, lol
dammiecool - annoys me at times
bjmighty
kay_pumpin
kaydee
krayola
Baro - my fellow faze supporter back then
effa

and all others who made this thread fun for me https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=40246.msg1489291#msg1489291

And to those who affected me positively on the HEALTH section
Balogun - Health section legend
Ajolayo - met him personally UCH, seems to have dumped nairaland though cry
naijaking1 - my personal physician on nairaland cool, I'll never forget his contribution to my well being
skidoc
surgeon - seems to have taken over Balogun's thread, lol. Keep up the good work
PTH

I appreciate everyone on NAIRALAND, and to those I didn't mention, pardon me.

Like play like play me sef don tey for nairaland oooo, lol

Like I used to say back then. . . . .

It's Pheesayor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Breaking:Assemblies Of God Church Paul Emeka Finally Defeats Chidi Okorafor / Which Section(s) Do You Enjoy Most In Nairaland? / Renmoney Mfb Home Of Modern Slavery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.