Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,425 members, 7,826,655 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Okada Man Admires Destiny Etiko's Backside On Set - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Okada Man Admires Destiny Etiko's Backside On Set (107162 Views)

Wizkid Grabs Tiwa Savage's Backside On Stage In Dubai / Man Looking At Biodun Okeowo's Backside On Set (Photo) / Inem Peters: "Why I Flaunt My Backside On Social Media" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okada Man Admires Destiny Etiko's Backside On Set by Mrexcell(m): 11:52pm On Jan 22, 2020
VanGap:
Shared with Caption ...

Source : https://www.instagram.com/p/B7gn5KvgmCe/

This babe is really looking old now.
Re: Okada Man Admires Destiny Etiko's Backside On Set by Exodora: 11:54pm On Jan 22, 2020
Remijuice:
Most of these celebrities I don't use to see their eyes

This one she's raising her hands most of the time, it's like she did her crossover night at Adoration Ministry...
Bastard grin
Re: Okada Man Admires Destiny Etiko's Backside On Set by Exodora: 11:56pm On Jan 22, 2020
antirozz:
Is it that the Okada man will drive her small, then park for her to take pictures, continue the ride and then park for more pics
Yes because she forgotten road that led to her village and finally she remembered maybe by a one mango tree and then boom she is home.
Re: Okada Man Admires Destiny Etiko's Backside On Set by Exodora: 11:57pm On Jan 22, 2020
Finally Igbo amaka.
Re: Okada Man Admires Destiny Etiko's Backside On Set by Liposure: 12:03am On Jan 23, 2020
Bangable body.
Re: Okada Man Admires Destiny Etiko's Backside On Set by Nwaonyishi69: 12:34am On Jan 23, 2020
So from Dubai trips, down to Abuja and Lagos hotels in push and exotic cars, you have now degraded to Okada trips and admiration. You see your life, that is why we advise you have something doing so that you will not fully depend only on hole marketing, sorry.
Re: Okada Man Admires Destiny Etiko's Backside On Set by Benoxvals(m): 5:52am On Jan 23, 2020
donstan18:
Chai!

When you wish you can have what you know you can't get with your current financial level.

By God's grace, that Okada MUST make it to get any kind of woman he wants.

See prayer..(okada man must make am and get any kind of woman he wants)
As if to say to get woman na achievement.
Re: Okada Man Admires Destiny Etiko's Backside On Set by jaxxy(m): 5:59am On Jan 23, 2020
Utter rubbish and nonsense
Re: Okada Man Admires Destiny Etiko's Backside On Set by petnuel(m): 6:59am On Jan 23, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:
like $60 with BatteRy. You have to order it online because I haven't seen a place they sell it in stores

Ok. Thanks alot. Hmm, can you recommend a trusted and reliable site where I can get it for $60?
Re: Okada Man Admires Destiny Etiko's Backside On Set by RillJ(m): 8:11am On Jan 23, 2020
Was the Okada man supposed to blind himself when she stood right in his scope and range of view.
Re: Okada Man Admires Destiny Etiko's Backside On Set by MOnkeyBabe(f): 8:15am On Jan 23, 2020
petnuel:

Ok. Thanks alot. Hmm, can you recommend a trusted and reliable site where I can get it for $60?
Maybe eBay or Amazon. I always get batteries to power my dRoiD to CaPtuRememories like myself in a movie. It's living the DReam, but hey, PeOple don't get it. . . .
Re: Okada Man Admires Destiny Etiko's Backside On Set by Echelon0(m): 8:27am On Jan 23, 2020
If wishes where horses sad
Re: Okada Man Admires Destiny Etiko's Backside On Set by doggedfighter(f): 10:05am On Jan 23, 2020
Offpoint:

I don't know why I love your username so much, it constantly reminds me of something.
You're my secret Nairalander crush
Wow, I am flattered. It's a reminder for me too
Re: Okada Man Admires Destiny Etiko's Backside On Set by Offpoint: 10:11am On Jan 23, 2020
doggedfighter:
Wow, I am flattered. It's a reminder for me too
I guess you're a fighter too...
You're now my official crushcheesy

1 Like

Re: Okada Man Admires Destiny Etiko's Backside On Set by Dearlord(m): 10:13am On Jan 23, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:
under the confines of marriage though

Smile

Is that you on the dp?

1 Like

Re: Okada Man Admires Destiny Etiko's Backside On Set by onyibest2k(m): 10:45am On Jan 23, 2020
woman are stingy i know she cant even give the guy small
Re: Okada Man Admires Destiny Etiko's Backside On Set by FuckBuhari19302: 1:08pm On Jan 23, 2020
Re: Okada Man Admires Destiny Etiko's Backside On Set by petnuel(m): 5:51pm On Jan 23, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:
Maybe eBay or Amazon. I always get batteries to power my dRoiD to CaPtuRememories like myself in a movie. It's living the DReam, but hey, PeOple don't get it. . . .

Ok. Thanks alot. I will pchat you later

1 Like

Re: Okada Man Admires Destiny Etiko's Backside On Set by GoldHorse(m): 7:09pm On Jan 23, 2020
Kylekent59:
She don get fat round face.

Kinda disgusting. I hate girls with fat rounded face.

Her back side is too big, total turn off.

It would look good on moderate. Didn't you guys see Cardi B's shape?

If you insert penise inside, the fats in her laps ,yash won't allow you dig, there by making it boring.

Just like the guy above, na shit dey dir.

Who remembers Mercy in BBNaija?

Where she said, ' umunwoke, unu na ata abuba, dirty shaiii''

If Tacha got that type of big ass, then who knows what's gonna be inside this one.

Imagine having her and Chizzy Alichi as first and second wife, omo, na happiness sure die.

Even if Chelse lose, dem two go make me happy when I get back home grin grin

Na joke oooo

Finally Finally, she is still the hottest female Nigerian actress.

Chizzy Alichi sef, dey game.

U no sabi better thing my brother.... wink
Re: Okada Man Admires Destiny Etiko's Backside On Set by Nobody: 1:26am On Jan 24, 2020
how did our ancestors get any work done, with women like this, most african women are too carnivalesque, my only hope is that once she becomes your wife, the feelings will lessen dramaticaly, into a more healthier relaxed form of bonding.
Re: Okada Man Admires Destiny Etiko's Backside On Set by Collyno82(m): 6:06am On Jan 24, 2020
VanGap:
Shared with Caption ...

Source : https://www.instagram.com/p/B7gn5KvgmCe/
that thing your putting on, na some people colour ooo
Re: Okada Man Admires Destiny Etiko's Backside On Set by orisa37: 6:18am On Jan 28, 2020
SEE HER TONGUE LIKE A SERPENT INFESTED EVE.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji or Omotola Jalade: Who Is More Beautiful? / Olamide Is Married To Bukunmi Aisha - Lailasnews / Genevieve Nnaji And Stephen Nnaji, Her Younger Brother, Take A Ride

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.