Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Nigeria Senate To Establish Agency For The Control Of Hepatitis - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigeria Senate To Establish Agency For The Control Of Hepatitis (275 Views)

Prevent Coronavirus From Getting To Nigeria - Senate Says FG Not Doing Enough / For the Complete Treatment Of Hepatitis / My Daughter And I Got Cured Of Hepatitis B But I Later Developed Ulcer, Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Senate To Establish Agency For The Control Of Hepatitis by LGDON: 7:23pm On Jan 21, 2020
This is a good news for people living with Hepatitis B and C in Nigeria and is long over due.

More than 24 million Nigerians are presently living with viral hepatitis, with many not knowing their status. By establishing this agency, the government can focus squarely on how to reduce this menace

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2020/01/14/senate-to-establish-agency-for-control-of-hepatitis/

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Senate To Establish Agency For The Control Of Hepatitis by Remijuice: 7:26pm On Jan 21, 2020
I pray they actualize it!

(1) (Reply)

Frequently Asked Questions About CBD OIL / Coronavirus Update-Nigeria Captures And Quarantines 39 People After Detection / Former Iranian Deputy Foreign Minister Sheikholeslam Dies Of Covid-19 Virus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.