Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,085 members, 7,852,678 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:56 PM

Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! - Jobs/Vacancies (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! (313241 Views)

Lady Writes To Her “Brutal” Employer Shortly After Securing The Job (Photo) / "N300k Job Or I Won't Work" - Slay Queen, Chinny Okekki (Photos) / Help, Should I Accept The Condition Of 3 Months Probation For A New Job Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (339) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by AmKen(m): 10:23pm On Feb 22, 2020
AududuNine11:

#39,401.... I answered 162 questions. None of my weekly quality score was below 100%

The money is gonna be a kinda boost to support the main source of income.

I am sure this month is gonna be far better than that.

What's your weekly target?

1 Like

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by AmKen(m): 10:28pm On Feb 22, 2020
AududuNine11:
grin grin

I for explain something for you, but I don't know how to put it in English... Can I speak in hausa?

Here's it, I have studied and observe the recent trend on the content tool. I really don't know how they programmed the site. It wasn't like this before. Although I have complained twice now to them, but the last response they gave to me, they said they've become aware and they would work on it.

There are some subjects like biology, before eight or nine in the morning, you cant find any question again... Other subjects too does same later in the day. I tell you, there are hundreds of questions posted today that are still unanswered... some since 3 days ago... They are still on the content tool. I still don't know why they all usually vanish during afternoons except for some few.

For now, target mornings till changes are made.

I hope I have helped a bit?

However, I have found a way out, make I no spill the bean out yet. Perhaps some persons have found a way around also
grin

Baba please show us the way.

I wanted to answer more questions today but none was showing at the content manager.

How can we have questions to respond to at all time?

2 Likes

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by arcdone(m): 10:28pm On Feb 22, 2020
Please add me to the whatsapp link to get more understanding of how it works.. Just stumble on this today, I hope am not late experts in the house? 08059247401
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by AmKen(m): 10:30pm On Feb 22, 2020
AududuNine11:

I get most from google. Except you are a wizard like AMken. But I don't like taking chances.. even when I know the answer, I still consult google. I no want any of my answer to be ranked below 4. I can't shout

Wizard ke?

I make use of Google mostly but there are certain concepts you already have in your head that may not need you going back to Google again to answer.

1 Like

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by yawehoverall: 10:44pm On Feb 22, 2020
AmKen:

High school, did some English, Arts, Computer and Tech, Business, Social studies, etc

Okay.. that's nice

1 Like

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by yawehoverall: 10:45pm On Feb 22, 2020
Cakephp:

Please are you using a phone or laptop?

I haven't started, still waiting on them
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by IeatPussy: 10:58pm On Feb 22, 2020
I've been cleared to Fire. It's time to lunch my missle.

2 Likes

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by yawehoverall: 11:01pm On Feb 22, 2020
IeatPussy:

Success

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Femtel(m): 11:05pm On Feb 22, 2020
[quote author=yawehoverall post=86876465]

Okay.. that's nice[/quote
The question is somehow hard, please show me the way i can get the answer on google
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by AmKen(m): 11:05pm On Feb 22, 2020
IeatPussy:

Fire on

1 Like

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by moneyest(m): 12:19am On Feb 23, 2020
AududuNine11:

#39,401.... I answered 162 questions. None of my weekly quality score was below 100%

Chief, na u be dis shocked
Welcome back
Why did u go into exile na? Be honest oo grin
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by yawehoverall: 6:20am On Feb 23, 2020
[quote author=Femtel post=86876840][/quote]

I haven't started.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Ustec: 6:27am On Feb 23, 2020
You cant find answers on Googleshocked
Use text book if Google can't help you.
After given you food,you still want the OP to spoonfeed you undecided
Na wa for una.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Femtel(m): 7:06am On Feb 23, 2020
Ustec:

You cant find answers on Googleshocked
Use text book if Google can't help you.
After given you food,you still want the OP to spoonfeed you undecided
Na wa for una.
just asking for a guidelines, if you start answering question you will understand what i mean

1 Like

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by BunbleBee: 9:03am On Feb 23, 2020
Some questions dae weak pesin for here oo.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Ustec: 9:06am On Feb 23, 2020
Femtel:

just asking for a guidelines, if you start answering question you will understand what i mean
Bros,
The Op don try upto that stage.
If it were to be another person,na money you go pay before you even get the link,not to talk more of registration and passing the stem test.

5 Likes

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Nobody: 9:56am On Feb 23, 2020

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by sameereinstein(m): 10:31am On Feb 23, 2020
Thank you op for this opportunity, however I wish I can find a way to answer at least 30-40 questions during weekends. But the way questions keeps vanishing during the day dey weak me o. Op please can you kindly show us more ways to go about it. Although I'm grateful for the one you've done already o.
Plus I don't think Nigerians would cast this one as long as we just answer questions and follow Latinhire rules.
God go help us
cc AududuNine11 and co

1 Like

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Femtel(m): 10:40am On Feb 23, 2020
Ustec:

Bros,
The Op don try upto that stage.
If it were to be another person,na money you go pay before you even get the link,not to talk more of registration and passing the stem test.
That's true and i really appreciate that..One love bros no need to keep arguing on anything.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by jelraj(m): 10:59am On Feb 23, 2020
Please how do you guys see your rating on each question... I want to check
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Melissa16: 11:33am On Feb 23, 2020
Somebody please help me,have been trying to summit my report,but I can't find middle school,I only see high school and college.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Trojan8(m): 11:35am On Feb 23, 2020
Melissa16:
Somebody please help me,have been trying to summit my report,but I can't find middle school,I only see high school and college.

But you were told that it's only High school and college that counts

1 Like

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by adedam23(m): 12:16pm On Feb 23, 2020
Josipov:
It's not opening

08163325031 asap please
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by AududuNine11: 12:51pm On Feb 23, 2020
AmKen:

The money is gonna be a kinda boost to support the main source of income.

I am sure this month is gonna be far better than that.

What's your weekly target?

40 was my weekly target
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by AududuNine11: 12:53pm On Feb 23, 2020
AmKen:

Baba please show us the way.

I wanted to answer more questions today but none was showing at the content manager.

How can we have questions to respond to at all time?

Lol... see who dey look for way... You weh answer a whole 20 questions per day. Which way you want make I show you? But I can still access Business questions as at the time of posting this.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by AududuNine11: 12:55pm On Feb 23, 2020
AmKen:

Wizard ke?

I make use of Google mostly but there are certain concepts you already have in your head that may not need you going back to Google again to answer.

That concept weh you get, na im make you guru... grin ... What subjects do you focus on?
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by AududuNine11: 12:58pm On Feb 23, 2020
AmKen:

High school, did some English, Arts, Computer and Tech, Business, Social studies, etc
Oil full your head grin
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by AududuNine11: 1:00pm On Feb 23, 2020
arcdone:
Please add me to the whatsapp link to get more understanding of how it works.. Just stumble on this today, I hope am not late experts in the house? 08059247401
You mean you can't go through the thread especially from page 1 to get idea?

1 Like

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by AududuNine11: 1:02pm On Feb 23, 2020

What is your discipline?
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by AududuNine11: 1:04pm On Feb 23, 2020
moneyest:

Chief, na u be dis shocked
Welcome back
Why did u go into exile na? Be honest oo grin

Amaka broke my heart on Val's day grin grin
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Ryan03(f): 1:10pm On Feb 23, 2020
rocoh:

Nice one. I have applied and done the needful tests. Waiting to start fully. Thank you for the info.Information is power.
which subject do you apply for?
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by AududuNine11: 1:15pm On Feb 23, 2020
Cakephp:
Abeg you people should not cast this thing like Admob o..

At least you should allow us to cash out for few months before una cast am smiley

Cos I no trust my naija people

Lol... WHy do you think Nigerians would make this thing that have been in existence more than 4 years ago to be casted by Nigerians?

Who do anyhow go hear am by the time moderators begin send them message privately to their mail to correct the error in their answers. By the time weekly report show, eyes go don dey clear, and when them sum your total amount for the moment, no body go tell you to sit up and offer what you're asked to do or you quit.

There is a quality assurance team that controls and monitors the answers provided by hired tutors...

This stuff is not difficult, just provide answers that is CORRECT, WELL EXPLAINED and void of PLAGIARISM...

That is what you were recruited to do. Nothing more nothing less.

Is this too difficult to ask from NIGERIANS?

I want to believe Nigerians are brainacs abi bookworm. I don't think Latinhire would mind if most of the tutors are from Nigeria, so long they get the job done perfectly well.

Just get the job done.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (339) (Reply)

Nigeria Civil Defence Corp Is Recruiting: / Natforce Recruitment And Training / Nigerian Custom Service: Mass Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.