Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,176 members, 7,853,019 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 10:06 AM

Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! - Jobs/Vacancies (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! (313318 Views)

Lady Writes To Her “Brutal” Employer Shortly After Securing The Job (Photo) / "N300k Job Or I Won't Work" - Slay Queen, Chinny Okekki (Photos) / Help, Should I Accept The Condition Of 3 Months Probation For A New Job Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (339) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Nobody: 5:25pm On Mar 06, 2020
I just received weekly report for 24th feb to 1st March but none of the answers were reviewed. It only mentioned the number of questions answered for the week.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by atomatedmoneyea: 5:27pm On Mar 06, 2020
AccessME:
This post has help revive hope in me and I promise to never give up! there are opportunity on this nairaland like madt. there was a thread sometime in December that one guy posted an opportunity of making money In one app like that called Keybase sharing bitcoin 4 free, I said let me give it a try and boom I made 12k from it and that was the money I used in flexing December and ever since then I haven't even have 2k in my account that's the irony of life.

Try teach me how to make the 20k Abeg
I would have shared the link to the thread but I think a mod gas removed the thread, I can't find it but send me a PM, I can show how to go about it
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by atomatedmoneyea: 5:28pm On Mar 06, 2020
Pamela28:
I just received weekly report for 24th feb to 1st March but none of the answers were reviewed. It only mentioned the number of questions answered for the week.

I think generally, most peeps answers were not reviewed for that week, I learnt monthly review is the koko Sha that will determine payment
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by TheBlessedHero: 5:41pm On Mar 06, 2020
whycee001:

how many question av u answered
For the month of Feb., I answered 46, though, na high school questions plenty pass. I started answering on 23rd.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Nobody: 5:51pm On Mar 06, 2020
TheBlessedHero:
Week 9 Report from Latinhire, still no review from Brainly, I hope they'll pay me o?

Do they automatically pay or one will have to request for it before they pay?
will they still do total /summation of monthly review/report before pay?
Pamela28:

You guys probably didn't answer much questions in week 9.
But there's nothing to be scared of.
If none of your answers was reviewed, that's a 100% HQRR for you --- My opinion

I'm still waiting for mine, though undecided

Modified
I just received mine and it's 90%
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Trojan8(m): 5:53pm On Mar 06, 2020
TheBlessedHero:

For the month of Feb., I answered 46, though, na high school questions plenty pass. I started answering on 23rd.

Boss grin
Started on the 22nd and I answered 36 questions for February. 18 high school questions and 18 college questions. See balance cheesy

1 Like

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by TheBlessedHero: 5:58pm On Mar 06, 2020
Trojan8:

Boss grin
Started on the 22nd and I answered 36 questions for February. 18 high school questions and 18 college questions. See balance cheesy

See plenty college questions, na you be real Boss o. grin
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by TheBlessedHero: 6:01pm On Mar 06, 2020
GentRoyal:

Modified

I answered 41 for week 9 o...

na that 100% HQRR should be true o
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Nobody: 6:09pm On Mar 06, 2020
TheBlessedHero:

41 much na.
Na them know why they no review am shaa.

@ bolded is true.
I wish sey they no review my own too grin
92 questions (57 College, 35 High School)
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by TheBlessedHero: 6:15pm On Mar 06, 2020
GentRoyal:
41 much na. Na them know why they no review am shaa.
@ bolded is true. I wish sey they no review my own too grin 92 questions (57 College, 35 High School)
57 College? 92 questions just in one week? Bro, you killed it! i must say cheesy
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Nobody: 6:38pm On Mar 06, 2020
atomatedmoneyea:

I would have shared the link to the thread but I think a mod gas removed the thread, I can't find it but send me a PM, I can show how to go about it
mail sent expecting ur reply
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Nobody: 6:57pm On Mar 06, 2020
TheBlessedHero:

57 College? 92 questions just in one week?
Bro, you killed it! i must say cheesy

Hoping for better turnouts before the end of week 10
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by TheBlessedHero: 7:03pm On Mar 06, 2020
GentRoyal:

Wait, are you the 20 questions per day guy? at this rate, your monthly income from this gig. will be like entry level salary of most firms o grin
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by TheBlessedHero: 7:25pm On Mar 06, 2020
GentRoyal:

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Nobody: 7:57pm On Mar 06, 2020
TheBlessedHero:

Wait, are you the 20 questions per day guy? at this rate, your monthly income from this gig. will be like entry level salary of most firms o grin
No, I'm not but at times I answer up to 20, sometimes more.
Today, I answered just 8 (7 college, 1 highschool).
It all depends on my schedule for the day
But I always take advantage of my free time
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by TheBlessedHero: 8:07pm On Mar 06, 2020
GentRoyal:

No, I'm not but at times I answer up to 20, sometimes more.
Today, I answered just 8 (7 college, 1 highschool).
It all depends on my schedule for the day
But I always take advantage of my free time
O Boy! I'm not just impressed, but inspired as well...
you must be solving engineering and mathematics to have so much college questions in your work.
i observed, people don't rush engineering and math that much, and they have more of college questions.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by AududuNine11: 8:28pm On Mar 06, 2020
GentRoyal:

Modified

This one is not a matter of your opinion, you have started the actual fact...

They should fear not and be glad their none of the mods messaged them to correct any answer grin

Seems weekly report don dey fast these days o
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by AududuNine11: 8:32pm On Mar 06, 2020
TheBlessedHero:

you must be solving engineering and mathematics to have so much college questions in your work.
i observed, people don't rush engineering and math that much, and they have more of college questions.

WHen they told me those days in school to select further maths, I will not listen. I will rather go for geography... Now see my life... engineering, maths.. I no dey near am...

Na only one maths question I manage answer this week I think

1 Like

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by AududuNine11: 8:35pm On Mar 06, 2020
TheBlessedHero:

Lol...
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by AududuNine11: 8:38pm On Mar 06, 2020
TheBlessedHero:

It is very possible only 1 of the 41 questions was reviewed. In such cases, they don't calculate anything or send you any review doc.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by islamics(m): 8:38pm On Mar 06, 2020
GentRoyal:

I wish sey they no review my own too grin
92 questions (57 College, 35 High School)
Na you be the real MVP. Mine is even < 30 and I dey happy because I know my constraints. This days I no dey even see question to answer. I logged in around 2am and na old question wey hot remain. I no see new ones.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by islamics(m): 8:39pm On Mar 06, 2020
AududuNine11:

WHen they told me those days in school to select further maths, I will not listen. I will rather go for geography... Now see my life... engineering, maths.. I no dey near am...

Sometimes if I see maths question, I begin to wonder if I actually did Maths in school
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by AududuNine11: 8:42pm On Mar 06, 2020
Trojan8:

Boss grin
nice
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by AududuNine11: 8:44pm On Mar 06, 2020
islamics:

Sometimes if I see maths question, I begin to wonder if I actually did Maths in school

LMAO

ANd you'd be like...

2 Likes

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by TheBlessedHero: 8:49pm On Mar 06, 2020
AududuNine11:

I tell you, those maths and engineering, na "coronavirus" for me, i no dey near them... i've only answered one math question so far, and it's even high school category cheesy

sebi, they'll just pay automatically ni, not that, i'll have to request for cash out?

1 Like

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Trojan8(m): 8:54pm On Mar 06, 2020
I have answered only 1 maths question, those maths questions na die. Computer is bae for me sha, unless the programming part.

Then I need to start acing those accounting questions, always too busy to solve them. But I can see that they are usually much and na my specialty.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Nobody: 8:59pm On Mar 06, 2020
TheBlessedHero:

Yes boss

You gat me grin

Exactly
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Nobody: 9:00pm On Mar 06, 2020
Trojan8:
I have answered only 1 maths question, those maths questions na die. Computer is bae for me sha, unless the programming part.

Then I need to start acing those accounting questions, always too busy to solve them. But I can see that they are usually much and na my specialty.
You study Computer Science?
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Nobody: 9:03pm On Mar 06, 2020
AududuNine11:

islamics:

Lmao grin grin
God go bless our hustle

1 Like

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by AududuNine11: 9:14pm On Mar 06, 2020
Our brother, micahdavid126 has done it again... This time around, 10 of his questions were reviewed. only 2 were rated above 4. The remaining 8 were rated 3. Most of his answers had little or no explanation.. Quality score for week 9 = 2/10*100 = 20%. Our brother is doing well. This week's score is better than that of last week.

I come wonder how much our brother go collect for the month of Feb... E go enter $30 at all?
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by AududuNine11: 9:18pm On Mar 06, 2020
TheBlessedHero:

I tell you, those maths and engineering, na "coronavirus" for me, i no dey near them... i've only answered one math question so far, and it's even high school category cheesy

sebi, they'll just pay automatically ni, not that, i'll have to request for cash out?
Lol

The question you asked has been dealt with in the doc that was sent to you that talks about payment. Oya goan read it, then come back and ask again
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Trojan8(m): 9:58pm On Mar 06, 2020
GentRoyal:

You study Computer Science?

Accounting. But good with computer stuffs, not a guru please

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (339) (Reply)

Nigeria Civil Defence Corp Is Recruiting: / Natforce Recruitment And Training / Nigerian Custom Service: Mass Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.