Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,487 members, 7,954,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:34 AM

Ice Block Making Machine Available For Sale - Business To Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Ice Block Making Machine Available For Sale (83105 Views)

Nigerian Automatic Block Making Machine For Sale / China Supplier Of Ice Block Mahine / Ice Block Making Machine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ice Block Making Machine Available For Sale by tnktosin(m): 7:27am On May 31, 2016
Okay
Re: Ice Block Making Machine Available For Sale by dabeez: 2:21pm On Jul 08, 2016
Victor, cn u introduce me to the person who build yours?
Am interested in Ice block bix...tenks
Re: Ice Block Making Machine Available For Sale by mamachops(f): 7:38am On Jul 28, 2016
please I need ice cube machine.... preferably fairly used one...
anyone available or u have contacts....pleaseeeeee
Re: Ice Block Making Machine Available For Sale by osewanu(m): 10:50am On Mar 09, 2017
Please I need ice block making machine asap. Pls no 419. Contact me 09022507659
Re: Ice Block Making Machine Available For Sale by Benny4(m): 3:32pm On Mar 13, 2017
Any ice block machines for sale? Please reach me on 07038478697(call & whatsapp). Thanks
Re: Ice Block Making Machine Available For Sale by Ademolaononuga: 10:36pm On Feb 05, 2018
Fast freezing 120 block capacity Ice Block Machine with Twin Compressors in PERFECT WORKING CONDITION. Ice block freezes in 8 hours of continuous power. Product is locally built with good durable body. Price: N400,000. Location: Agric, Ikorodu, Lagos.
Kindly contact Ademola on 08147677886.
Re: Ice Block Making Machine Available For Sale by heavyu: 10:09pm On Feb 17, 2018
Better bargain here www.nairaland.com/4247879
Re: Ice Block Making Machine Available For Sale by SlimOfy(m): 6:02pm On Jun 18, 2018
victor4u:
I have these Ice blocking making machines for sale @ a give away price. I am travelling, so I want to sell them off.

2 machines that makes minimum of 50blocks each afta 6hrs of constant light.

Average cost of blocks now is 150naira

Imagine making 150* 50blocks * 2machines = =N=15,000 per day..u do not need any other job again.

Each machines is selling for just 150k each...u can never get it cheaper.

Call Victor on 08139549988, 08054523301 or bbm 2BB70410

Where do you reside? I will really need ur help on this
Re: Ice Block Making Machine Available For Sale by AmeLonRo(m): 2:58pm On Nov 06, 2018
Ice block machine in good working condition for sale. It has capacity to take 70 ice blocks per time. Deep freezers are also attached to it for sale. E mail or call me for details. I am based in Ilorin. The machine has 2 compressors and is going for 300, 000 naira only.

Re: Ice Block Making Machine Available For Sale by qazeemj(m): 6:30pm On Dec 25, 2018
kingsleychile:
we are among the best ice block machine manufactures base in lagos,office address,NO 7 mokoya street olodi apapa lagos,we manufacture ICE BLOCK MACHINES and FROZEN FOOD STORAGE,with super quality materials and are chemical free,CASH and CARRY,NO EXTRA CHARGES,1YEAR WARRANTY call or whatsAPP :08063748505,email:kingsleychileekpei@yahoo.com (YEAR 2017 price list) INSTALLMENTAL PAYMENTS MAY BE CONSIDERED

...12/15 HOURS..

50 BLOCKS #280,000
100 BLOCKS #550,000
200 BLOCKS #1,100,000

...7/10 HOURS..

25 BLOCKS #300,000
50 BLOCKS #380,000
100 BLOCKS #750,000

....4/5 HOURS...

25 BLOCKS #400,000
50 BLOCKS #800,000
100 BLOCKS #1,550,000

....2/3 HOURS.....

25 BLOCKS #900,000
50 BLOCKS #1,600,000
100 BLOCKS #2,500,000

1 YEAR WARRANTY

Re: Ice Block Making Machine Available For Sale by qazeemj(m): 6:32pm On Dec 25, 2018
kingsleychile:
we are among the best ice block machine manufactures base in lagos,office address,NO 7 mokoya street olodi apapa lagos,we manufacture ICE BLOCK MACHINES and FROZEN FOOD STORAGE,with super quality materials and are chemical free,CASH and CARRY,NO EXTRA CHARGES,1YEAR WARRANTY call or whatsAPP :08063748505,email:kingsleychileekpei@yahoo.com (YEAR 2017 price list) INSTALLMENTAL PAYMENTS MAY BE CONSIDERED

...12/15 HOURS..

50 BLOCKS #280,000
100 BLOCKS #550,000
200 BLOCKS #1,100,000

...7/10 HOURS..

25 BLOCKS #300,000
50 BLOCKS #380,000
100 BLOCKS #750,000

....4/5 HOURS...

25 BLOCKS #400,000
50 BLOCKS #800,000
100 BLOCKS #1,550,000

....2/3 HOURS.....

25 BLOCKS #900,000
50 BLOCKS #1,600,000
100 BLOCKS #2,500,000

1 YEAR WARRANTY

hello,
pls can you help me put 2hp to my freezer or convert it to ice block machine

1 Like

Re: Ice Block Making Machine Available For Sale by hemjayb(m): 4:37am On Dec 31, 2018
any updated pricelist?
Re: Ice Block Making Machine Available For Sale by isbir(m): 12:05am On Jan 11, 2019
The following are the latest and up-to-date affordable Ice Block Machine for all
By popular demand, a lot of people have been complaining that they need affordable Ice Block Making Machine because it is not everyone that can afford those expensive ones i normally sell on this platform. All fingers are not equal and that is why i want to assist people who are genuinely ready to start this lucrative business

I have been helping people set up their businesses for the past 8 years and still counting. We do our work with honesty, fairness and integrity. We gives after-sales-service and also help you with amazing powerful information on how to make massive sales and maximize huge profits. My team and i immensely help you set up your business and equip you with skillful business techniques and knowledge that will make your business stand out and triumph within a short period of time

Our major priority is to see you making huge return on your investment.

Ice Block Machine that can produce 20 Ice Blocks In 12 Hours ***********PRICE: N300,000 **** Generator Capacity - 7.5KVA

Ice Block Machine that can produce 24 Ice Blocks In 12 Hours ***********PRICE: N350,000 ***** Generator Capacity- 7.5KVA

Ice Block Machine that can produce 30 Ice Blocks In 12 Hours ***********PRICE: N400,000 ***** Generator Capacity - 7.5KVA

Ice Block Machine that can produce 50 Ice Blocks In 12 Hours ***********PRICE: N650,000 ***** Generator Capacity - 8.5KVA

Ice Block Machine that can produce 100 Ice Blocks In 12 Hours **********PRICE: N1,200,000 ***** Generator Capacity - 20KVA

All the above prices are not negotiable, we don't comprise on standard and quality product and outstanding service

All the above Prices excludes delivery and Installation Cost to your location depending on the distance and region

Call/Whatsapp 08036882653 Please only serious and genuine prospective buyer -

If you need free information on this business, visit www.google.com, you can even come across my free articles there

If you need paid professional step-by-step guide and consultation On how to set up a Successful Ice Block Making Business that will be making you consistent 7 figure income for many many years to come
Call 08036882653 for Our Professional Guide that cost N10,000

Professional Consultation, Guide Plus Advice cost N50,000
You can first get professional step by step guide or Professional advice and consultation with expert before you invest and waste a Million naira or more on what you don't understand. Be warned, don't just jump into it and waste your hard earned money as many people did and started crying now. Don't just take risk, it is CALCULATED risk that you suppose to take

Before you put a call across, please read the above prices and details very well so that you don't repeat what we posted here on the phone call again. We don't sell Ice block machine below N300,000. if your budget is less than N300,000, don't bother to call at all because we receive numerous calls on a daily basis and we will like to filter some unnecessary calls from genuine ones ready for business

If you want to establish on a large scale and you need our professional consulting service on business plan, Set Up, Branding, marketing and advertising advice,or you will like us as your professional consultant to help you grow your business and take it to the next highest level, you can call us on 08036882653 to discuss on it

or Email us on sulabcommunication@gmail.com
Whatsapp Number: 08036882653

The reason why many businesses fail in Nigeria within 2 to 5 years of establishment is because those business owners do not use the service of a professional business consultant that will show them what to do and what not to do
Re: Ice Block Making Machine Available For Sale by isbir(m): 11:31am On Mar 25, 2019
Good day,

It is my pleasure to write you this post, i hope you are doing well. Glory be to God

Last week, one of the would-be ice block entrepreneur called me to seek my professional advice on how to start a successful Ice block making machine,

He said, you are an expert, I wish to buy foreign ice block making machine because i was told it can produce in lesser hours as you know the condition of poor power supply of this country, can i go for it or i should settle for locally fabricated machine

Here is my response

I have been in this business over a decade, i have helped people set up their successful ice block making businesses across the nation, I'm really a go-to-guy when it comes to professional advice in starting a business most especially if it involves investing huge sum of your heard earned money

You see, it is easier said than done, I got information from the importer of the foreign ice block making machine recently where it was revealed through the sales manager during a chat that some of these so-called foreign ice block that promises to produce in 2 hours or 4 hours are not always real

She confessed there was a machine that the specification state it will produce in just few hours but could freeze in more than 15 hours

She told me frankly due to our long time relationship because it is the SECRET of the company which no one should ever reveal out

Now, if you don't understand all these insider secret before you rush into buying foreign ice block machine, you will end up lose your capital, the company may give you 6 to One year warranty, if any problem happen after this duration, you are on your own. if you call them, they will let you understand your warranty has expired and there is nothing they can do

You will end up calling technicians, i mean those repairing refrigerators, they will continue extorting money from you, when they are tired, they will stop picking your calls or give you other flimsy excuses to dodge the work because initially they know they cannot handle the problem, but they also want to make their own share from the newbie entrepreneur who made wrong decision when buying the ice block making machine

Let me tell you this, when you want to buy Ice block machine, you must think long term, this is not a short term business, this is a business you are going to be doing and be making money from it for the next 10 to 20 years may be till Nigeria has a steady power supply which nobody knows when that will happen except God

You should think of someone who is ready to be with you throughout your journey in the business, someone who has pedigree and credible person who can stand with you and defend what he has sold to you not just anyhow company that does not care about your return on investment or your profitability you has invested in the business

Remember, this is more than a million naira investment because you will buy generator, and other logistics and also depending on the size and specification you are looking into, some big investor spend more than 10 million naira investing in this business

This is the reason why you need to think twice before you make silly mistakes in your investment

Apart from the fact that, most ice block machines that promises less time to produce do not fulfill this, another big shocker is on the issue of

MAINTENANCE
It is easier and cheaper to main locally fabricated ice block making machine than that of foreign type. sometimes you may end up not been able to repair or maintain it at all, thereby leading to great loss and END of your business

Imagine if you take loan to do the business, how would you be able to pay back, or would you ever like to give yourself hypertension because of the poor decision you make which can bring financial problem to you. The bank/Microfinance or your company cooperatives will now be going after you when you cannot pay back the loan

What if you invested with your PENSION or gratuity, how would you live the rest of your life because each time you remember how you wasted money on it, it will bring to you more sadness and can lead to hypertension as well

Instead, do everything possible to avoid this mistake and make the right decision so that you don't end up losing your capital and start blaming yourself

Another related story, i will tell is as follows

One man called me and request an inspection on his machine at his house, mind you this is not FREE, he paid handsomely for the service before we make move, me and one of my engineer

When we got to the man's factory, we realized how this man has foolishly invested huge sum of money on foreign ice block machines

As a businessman and someone who knows how difficult it is to get/make money, i nearly cry when i saw huge some of money this man used to purchase foreign ice block machines that are packed up

He explained how the supplier of those machines has abandoned him when the duration of the warranty expired and how different technicians has been using the problem as an avenue to make money and ripped him off

I asked him if he purchased them from single company, he said No, that he imported some from abroad

He requested if we can help him turn those machines to locally fabricated one so that he can be using it to make some money because he has wasted a lot of money on it and don't want all his effort go in vain

I told him that there is nothing we can do about it because if we promise heaven and earth to turn them to locally produced machine will work, it is a big lie because the inner engineering work and fabrication coupled with other component used are not the same, it is better i tell you the truth

If it is possible, those people you have been calling before me should have fix it for you. That was how the machines were totally condemned and lot of huge money wasted

Don't do the same mistake, protect your hard earned money and invest wisely.

I had a lot of case studies i can share with you but i will stop here for now, until i come your way next time

before you invest in ice block business or any other businesses, call/whatsapp us to give you professional advice

While Nigerians lose money in their investment is because, they don't want to pay business consultant, the white people will never invest without consulting the right people and pay handsomely for the professional advice

But here in this country, we believed we know it all and that is why many people who aspire to start or invest in a business fail woefully and lose their capital.

Hint: Each time you are going into a new business, get paid professional advice before you you invest in it otherwise you will end up losing your money and it may lead to health problem for you like high blood pressure, hypertension, Stroke or heart attack. Losing huge money is a big problem and the best way to prevent it is to get education and professional ADVICE first before you go ahead

Some people prefer to lose N5Million instead of paying business consultant N50,000 for a professional business advice that can help him protect his money and assist him to 10X the principal amount introduced to the business

We can help you source for a good,quality and durable ice block making machine and get it delivered and installed to your home or factory. We also render ongoing training and education on how to start, run, grow and expand your business to make huge and consistent profits all the times and to make you stand the heat of competition with techniques that outperform, and out-earn them

While stressing yourself and end up in the hand of wrong people who will never tell you the truth about the business you are going into because they want to make money off you and deliver nothing closer to quality product or service

Stop the stress, don't give yourself any headache or heart attack, don't lose your hard earned money, talk to us before you go ahead and let us enlighten you and give you proper direction to safeguard your money and help you with strategies you can use to 10X your money so that you can smile at the end of the day

Our fee is affordable and will not tear your pocket

We help people with professional advice on how to successfully invest in ice block making business or any other businesses you want to go into to ensure you maximize profit and achieve huge return on investment

Call/Whatsapp our hotline today and let us assist you launch a successful business of your choice

Sulab Communication Company
Call/Whatsapp 08036-882-653, 0815-251-3951
www.newsmartfolk.com
Re: Ice Block Making Machine Available For Sale by Isirob: 9:24pm On Apr 21, 2019
isbir:
My Own Ice block making machine is made in Nigeria
by expert that knows the condition of power in this
country.It is made with local quality material that suit
nigerian enviroment.

It is very strong and everlasting.
This is a great opportunity for anybody to
grab because the local made ice block machine
is stronger and more reliable and this is the season
when this machine used to be very expensive because
of high demand of iced block by customers in this dry
season.

Hurry up to benefit from this one in a million times offer

Contact No:08036882653
how can i using a deep freezer with ac compressor to from ice block machine in edo state
Re: Ice Block Making Machine Available For Sale by isbir(m): 12:54pm On Apr 24, 2019
Greetings to you all

This is a direct post to one of my client who opt in for my professional advise
on Ice Block Making Business and how he can get started quickly without wasting
time

Read through the post and you will learn one or two things

Good Morning,

I'm highly elated to give you the feedback of the questions you sent to me
on if it is possible to use solar/inverter to power ice block machine

Apart from the fact that the solar or inverter is expensive, using it to power such high
consuming energy like Ice block machine is not yet viable and to be on a saver side,
using generating set is the best.

I wouldn't want you to spend huge money on inverter/solar and at the end of the day, it is
not going to power the ice block machine. It will be a greater waste of money except if the
use will be diverted for other purposes.

Then It takes tremendous energy to power ice block machine to produce ice blocks of which
powering it with solar power is not yet viable or visible right now.

My candid advise is to opt for generator to power ice block machine to get real time result
and make huge return on your investment

You can buy the ice block machine that produces in 2 hours which produces 24 ice blocks,
it requires 20KVA generator to power it

or buy the machine that produces 500 ice blocks in 8 hours that will give you 1000 blocks in
16 hours and 1500 ice blocks in 24 hours depending on the number of hour you intend to use
in running your generator plus additional public power supply

Making money in this business is a game of number, the more input you have, the more
output you will realize, the more money you invest, the more ROI you will get

Once you do your awareness and marketing right, any amount you want to invest can bring
X5 OR X10 in a short period of time with daily cashflows because the demand is extremely high

Don't let the issue of running cost scare you, the only bigger running cost is diesel but the beauty
part of it is that, any amount of money you spend on diesel can bring X3 return on your investment
on a daily basis

Here is my Best ADVISE

Instead of buying fancy Mikano Generator, Buy Lister Generator, it does not consume much diesel
and very efficient, easy to manage and very durable

As i was typing this post, I made a practical survey for you on this business
I put a call to one of my client who is using the Lister Generator to power his
ice block machine

I asked him, Sir, your Lister generator, does it consume much diesel like that

Here is the response from him

If i buy #4,000 diesel, it last for 12 hours
Assuming diesel per liter is #230, #4000 should buy you 17 Liters

50 Liters of diesel normally last for 48 hours (2 Days)
50 Liters x #230 = #11,500

Depending on your location, there are many places where they are selling an ice block
for #150, even if you sell for #100 per one because of people that wanted to buy in bulk,
you will still make it big time

Assuming, you have a machine that produces 500 pieces in two batches in a day, you can be
making 6 figure income within that 24 hours on autopilot, non-stop

Remember, diesel consumption depends on the capacity of your ice block machine but if you use
use Lister generator, it will save you more money as it consumes less diesel compared to Mikano
and other brands

That Lister Generator is the most economical generating set you can use to grow
your business and make more money from the experience i had in this business

If you press your calculator as I'm doing right now, you should get something of
that figure above

Lets get your business set up and start making more money, contemplating may slow down
your decision and give you the room to procrastinate, decide and start your new business, if
possible, today is the best time to do so

Want me to help you set the business up supplying you with ice block machine and appropriate
generator that can power it for you, help you with marketing advice to drive massive customers
to patronise your business and start achieving generational wealth, contact me today through the
following details below

Your Friend
Oladele
Call/Whatsapp 08036882653
Gmail: sulabcommunication@gmail.com
Re: Ice Block Making Machine Available For Sale by SmallmebigGod: 1:10am On May 30, 2019
isbir:
Greetings to you all

This is a direct post to one of my client who opt in for my professional advise
on Ice Block Making Business and how he can get started quickly without wasting
time

Read through the post and you will learn one or two things

Good Morning,

I'm highly elated to give you the feedback of the questions you sent to me
on if it is possible to use solar/inverter to power ice block machine

Apart from the fact that the solar or inverter is expensive, using it to power such high
consuming energy like Ice block machine is not yet viable and to be on a saver side,
using generating set is the best.

I wouldn't want you to spend huge money on inverter/solar and at the end of the day, it is
not going to power the ice block machine. It will be a greater waste of money except if the
use will be diverted for other purposes.

Then It takes tremendous energy to power ice block machine to produce ice blocks of which
powering it with solar power is not yet viable or visible right now.

My candid advise is to opt for generator to power ice block machine to get real time result
and make huge return on your investment

You can buy the ice block machine that produces in 2 hours which produces 24 ice blocks,
it requires 20KVA generator to power it

or buy the machine that produces 500 ice blocks in 8 hours that will give you 1000 blocks in
16 hours and 1500 ice blocks in 24 hours depending on the number of hour you intend to use
in running your generator plus additional public power supply

Making money in this business is a game of number, the more input you have, the more
output you will realize, the more money you invest, the more ROI you will get

Once you do your awareness and marketing right, any amount you want to invest can bring
X5 OR X10 in a short period of time with daily cashflows because the demand is extremely high

Don't let the issue of running cost scare you, the only bigger running cost is diesel but the beauty
part of it is that, any amount of money you spend on diesel can bring X3 return on your investment
on a daily basis

Here is my Best ADVISE

Instead of buying fancy Mikano Generator, Buy Lister Generator, it does not consume much diesel
and very efficient, easy to manage and very durable

As i was typing this post, I made a practical survey for you on this business
I put a call to one of my client who is using the Lister Generator to power his
ice block machine

I asked him, Sir, your Lister generator, does it consume much diesel like that

Here is the response from him

If i buy #4,000 diesel, it last for 12 hours
Assuming diesel per liter is #230, #4000 should buy you 17 Liters

50 Liters of diesel normally last for 48 hours (2 Days)
50 Liters x #230 = #11,500

Depending on your location, there are many places where they are selling an ice block
for #150, even if you sell for #100 per one because of people that wanted to buy in bulk,
you will still make it big time

Assuming, you have a machine that produces 500 pieces in two batches in a day, you can be
making 6 figure income within that 24 hours on autopilot, non-stop

Remember, diesel consumption depends on the capacity of your ice block machine but if you use
use Lister generator, it will save you more money as it consumes less diesel compared to Mikano
and other brands

That Lister Generator is the most economical generating set you can use to grow
your business and make more money from the experience i had in this business

If you press your calculator as I'm doing right now, you should get something of
that figure above

Lets get your business set up and start making more money, contemplating may slow down
your decision and give you the room to procrastinate, decide and start your new business, if
possible, today is the best time to do so

Want me to help you set the business up supplying you with ice block machine and appropriate
generator that can power it for you, help you with marketing advice to drive massive customers
to patronise your business and start achieving generational wealth, contact me today through the
following details below

Your Friend
Oladele
Call/Whatsapp 08036882653
Gmail: sulabcommunication@gmail.com
This guy can type plenty message sha. Pls I beg you reply concisely smiley
How much space do I need to produce like 200 blocks per day and fuel consumption of mikano, is it significantly different from lister?
Re: Ice Block Making Machine Available For Sale by isbir(m): 3:52pm On Sep 20, 2019
Before You Invest In Ice Block Making Business

Ice block making business is a business that can make you an extra 250,000 to N400,000 every month or more depending on the number of ice block machine you have and the quantity supplied if you unlock the secrets to do it in the right manner that will fetch you 6 to 7 figure income consistently

This business can build you a new house, buy you a new car and allow you to go on vacation to foreign land if you so wish and you run it like a serious entrepreneur But One of the reasons why some people lose their capital and get no return on their investment is the lack of business knowledge.

Ignorance they say is a disease. Many people follow their pride and ego to just jump into any business because they hear is lucrative or profitable without seeking the adequate knowledge required to succeed in that business
Can anyone become a medical doctor without undergoing rigorous academic trainings with series of intensive practical, theories and sleepless nights of reading and passing so many exams, everything all in all takes roughly 7 to 8 years including national service year before that person can be certified as Medical Doctor and so many terms and conditions and medical laws that he/she need to adhere strictly to otherwise, his license can be revoked and his reputation ruined
The same thing applicable to a lawyer, he will spend 5 years in the University, Law school – one year, National service, another one year before he can be called a Barrister

The same thing applicable to all other profession, before you can put your hard earned money on any business, this is 21st century for God’s sake, seek the necessary knowledge about it especially paid knowledge because it will be intense and comprehensive than free information
If medical doctor, Lawyers, Engineers and the rest pay huge tuition to acquired knowledge and be certified in their profession, why would you want to risk not learning about a new business you know nothing about and invest in it blind folded?
Have you ever done it before? – NO

What gives you the impression that you can just jump into it without losing your capital?
If you have plenty money, why don’t you take it to charity homes or motherless babies home instead of throwing it in the Lagoon
Don’t dare make that silly mistake again, each time you invested without seeking and acquiring knowledge about the rudiments, techniques and secrets of succeeding in that business, you will be ashamed of yourself with the kind of disappointment you will receive from losing your hard earned money. Don’t be a loser. Take calculated risk, do not invest with arrogance, pride, ego or ignorance.
For the fact that you are professor in your field doesn’t make you a professor in another different field entirely, you have to LEARN the new skills to fit in for the next opportunity or career

What makes you an entrepreneur who hire and fire and make key management decision is that you must be learning and equip yourself with vital skills that will help you safeguard your business and generate you high return on investment
In fact, before you invest in any business, you must first invest in yourself because the best investment ever is the one you keep investing in yourself

Now, back to ice block making business investment, the business is one of lucrative business and can earn you passive income if you acquire the right knowledge about it to prevent silly business mistakes you can make which is capable of destroying your business and force you out of business in no time with nothing

As a result of my experience in this business for over a decade now, I’m in the best position to guide, teach and give you professional advice on how to start a successful ice block making business in Nigeria or anywhere in Africa
I have been consistent in advising, teaching and training people and help source for quality ice block making machine for 9 to 10 years now. You can check the dates on each of my posts right on Nairaland to justify my point

I have heard series of experience and consulted for some people coupled with daily numerous inquiries on email at sulabcommunication@gmail.com or on my WhatsApp number on 08036882653. Those who follow my advice are succeeding and smiling to their bank with outstanding return on investment and business expansion from time to time

Those who refuse to follow my advice and teachings are already out of business and lost out with nothing to show for their investment
I’m actually not saying those things to brag or show off, It pained me deeply when people go into huge capital intensive project or investment without consulting a business consultant or financial expert who will give the hints, guideline, procedure you can use to make right decisions and earn huge profits consistently while giving you secrets to prevent deadly business mistakes that can cost you your entire money you invested

Imagine putting your pension or retirement savings in it or you go and get loan to start the business, won’t you pay back the capital plus interests before you ever think of your own ROI
Why would you want to invest #850K to N1m or more in a business and you don’t think it is WISE to use N10K or N20K to learn the business and secrets to succeed in that business so that you don’t throw away your hard earned money in the deep sea

This is the reason why the rich will continue to get richer and the poor will keep getting poorer. The rich understand he didn’t know It all and open his brain to receive more expert knowledge that will help him succeed and guard against loss

The poor on the other hand claim to know it all and will be proud to seek or acquire the right knowledge to succeed and prevent business mistakes that can cost him his entire life savings because he didn’t want to pay for expert advice and prefer to fail and transfer the aggression of losing to his spouse and children at home or in the office

Don’t underestimate any business, it might be simple to your eyes because some people will say, is It not to get ice block making machine, pour water inside nylon, get it blocked and start selling, it is MORE than that
You don’t have the clue to succeed in it and he who fail to plan, plan to fail

If you buy the wrong machine that produce in longer hours or fail to block the water or block it half way, your business can’t survive. Are you relying on public power supply or you have make provision for quality generator
There are some things that you need to get right otherwise the overhead expense of diesel and the fake non-quality ice block machine can make you suffer, make no tangible production and get no sales while losing money on diesel expenses. This alone can give you hypertension, stroke or leads to sudden death

How do you plan your ice block making production, do you want to run it like that woman on the street who do the business with tokunbo freezer with the capacity of 10 to 20 ice blocks that takes 4 days to freeze due to epileptic power supply and she could not boast of making #20,000 profit in a month Or you want to run it in a special way with hidden secrets to make between N250K to N400K or more every month based on the number of machine and their production capacity while you spend less on overhead cost and get your business automated

Do you think you need to have a template that will help you with the step by step practical information on what to do before, during and after your investment in ice block making business
Would you like someone to reveal the secrets why 90% of ie block business entrepreneurs fail and while only 10% succeed and still remain in business.

In our quest to reduce the rate at which people spend high to start this business and earn less in return and why some make deadly mistakes of getting the wrong machine and generator that give them heart attack and many people don’t really know the sales and marketing strategies to adopt to make big buck in this life changing business, we have created a comprehensive digital education guide and training on how to start a successful Ice Block making Business and make 6 figure income consistently without losing your hard earned money

Here are some of what you will get in our guide
-In this guide, we uncover the full Ice block making profit potential and how to tap it to your advantages
-How to do effective Feasibility study on the business in your location to ensure you are actually embarking on profitable investment
- A full comprehensive Ice Block making Feasibility Report and the template that will show you all you need to do to effectively launch a successful ice block making business anywhere you are
-We give you expert advice on the various types of ice block making machines, specification, duration it takes to produce and the QUALITY required to succeed
-Why you should avoid too cheap fake ice block machine if you actually want to triumph and don’t want to lose out in no time
- You will discover detailed FUNDING required to get started in your ice block making business
- How to create massive awareness and attract flood of the right customers to patronize your business and make tremendous sales
- You will discover the sales and marketing secrets successful ice block making entrepreneurs are using to take their business to the next level and how you can model it to step up your business in no time and generate cash pooling crowd to make more money.

Plus, our free consultation and guidance on where and how to source for the right machine that will make you the right profits you want including other business and success training you will get from us when you get this training guide

To be part of this lifetime opportunity and grab our 10 years experience compiled in a guide called Step By Step Guide to Start A Successful Ice Block making Business and other additional training Bonus guides you will receive, Just pay one time N10,000 to get Instant Access to this powerful guide with other unannounced Bonus Business Guides coming with it

To receive payment details, send direct message requesting for our “Ice block business guide payment details” to 08036882653 (Call/Text/WhatsApp)

Once your payment is successful, send us your active email address to receive your Ice Block Business Training Guide and other additional Bonuses to be emailed to you electronically

If you have any questions or inquiries, then you can contact us and you will from there be receiving our professional business advices, trainings, guides, latest info on other multiple business opportunities and so on

This is the channel we want you to be using to reach us, get our guide first and let us start conversation from there. Enough of numerous time wasting inquiries

Learn before you Invest

To receive payment details on how to start a successful Ice Block Making Business and start making six figure income, send direct message requesting for our “Ice block business guide payment details” to 08036882653 (Call/Text/WhatsApp)

If you need free information, don’t call,text/whatsapp that number. Strictly for serious people who is ready to learn first and invest

See you at the top

Your Business Coach

Oladele Olabanji
Founder, Sulab Communication
Facebook.com/sulabcommunication
www.newsmartfolk.com
Lagos
Re: Ice Block Making Machine Available For Sale by Mustack: 6:51am On Oct 17, 2019
Let me hang here for now. Am having interest in this.
Re: Ice Block Making Machine Available For Sale by isbir(m): 2:18pm On Oct 25, 2019
How To Raise Money To Invest In Ice Block Making Business

It’s no longer news that ice block making business is one of the business that can help anyone survive regardless of any economic situation either boom or recession. This is a business that can make you reasonable amount of money on a daily basis and give you future financial guarantee
There will be a high need of ice blocks regardless of the condition of the country’s power supply or not. For the fact the country is located in one of the hottest region will make the business to thrive always

For another fact that even if the country provide 24/7 power supply, there will still be need for ice block products because individual when there is stable power supply will only provide ice cubes for their personal consumption but when it comes to commercial, they have to go out there and buy in large quantities

If you don’t want to start and run it like road side ice block vendor who could not boast of making N50,000 in a month, lend me your hear
There are two types of Ice Block Business Producer
1. Wannabee
2. Real Ice Block Entrepreneur

Don’t worry, I will explain the two
1. Wannabee Entrepreneur heard or saw neighbor doing ice block business and sees how people queue and even booked in advance for ice blocks and want to join to share from the business cake without thorough knowledge of the business and how he/she can source for fund to do the business in a proper way

2. Real Ice Block Entrepreneur
This set of people Find out about the business, do his finding and consult expert advice on how to invest intelligently and get a high return on investment

Just as Zig Ziglar normally says
You have to PLAN, PREPARE before you can expect SUCCESS

Over 95% of ice block business entrepreneurs fail to plan and that’s why they end up failing losing their small investment and cry out like a baby.
Prevention they say is better than cure

Any NEW business you want to go into, for God’s sake, pretend as if you don’t know anything about it and seek for more knowledge from expert. If you pretend to know it all, you may lose the game

There must be proper planning on the following
The right Location
The right machine
The Right Funding
The Right Marketing & Advertising
The right target Market
Plan for Expansion
Profit Maximization

I have a comprehensive Guide on “How To Start And Run A Successful Ice Block Making Business With Huge Return On Investment” Call/Whatsapp 08036882653 to get ordering details. It will only cost you N10,000 to get access to this package. You will find the digital guide very interesting and helpful plus getting access to my One Year Business & mentoring service For FREE which originally worth more than N185,000

I know some people don’t like long content, but to some who will be patient enough to get information that will impact their future and give them financial independence, keep reading to see how to RAISE enough money for your ice block business

As a result of lack of capital, some people start with freezers which may take longer time to block and take shorter time to defrost and it is difficult to produce in commercial quantities and some other disadvantages

Did you know that starting ice block business with low quality machine is one of the biggest factor to FAILURE in this business? Instead of buying very high quality machine with international standard that will provide you with the best service and serve you for longer years, if you have small capital like most people who has N200K that normally called me for inquiries, you will end up paying chikini money for fake machine with fake compressor and other lifeless components that will give you hypertension and make you no money

If you want to go into this business in a proper way and achieve the best consistent profits ever, here is what to do
1. Get Knowledge First – The best investment is the one you invested in yourself. Even the bible said my people perish because they lack knowledge. Why would any sane person want to go into a new business that will cost you between N700,000 to N10Million depending on the scale and you will NOT want to spend at least N10,000 to N25,000 to have deep knowledge and training about it. It is completely insane. It’s like you want to intentionally throw your hard earned money to Lagoon or river

Go and find out, most of those Multi-Billionaire, pay tens to thousands to millions for EXPERT advice and to their professionals and they will receive the best ADVICE and information. The right information in this age is GOLD. Don’t underrate any business, there are some hidden secrets that you need to know which will help you start and run a successful business which you may not get by your own personal research. Pay for expert advice and be on the fastlane

I have a comprehensive Guide on “How To Start And Run A Successful Ice Block Making Business With Huge Return On Investment” Call/Whatsapp 08036882653 to get ordering details. You will find the digital guide very interesting and helpful plus getting access to my One Year Business & mentoring service For FREE which originally worth more than N185,000

2. Raise Enough Capital To do the business in the right way
I have been hammering on people NOT to call me again if they have 200K, is it to buy machine, generator, rent shop or to do what. If you want to eat frog, eat the BIG one. If you want to dream, why don’t you DREAM BIG

Instead of wasting your small capital, get knowledge about the business first and prepare to raise enough money to invest INTELLIGENTLY
Now, here is the real meat of the post

Did you know that there are lot of financial institution out there that can help you to raise enough money from N50,000 up to N5Million and more than that if you can get their requirement

One of their best requirement is having a salary account but you can also get this type of loan even if you are self-employed because right now CBN has compelled commercial banks to give out loans in mass to help support entrepreneurship and boost the economy
Lot of commercial banks are already sending messages and advertising for you to come and take this loans because they have to meet up with CBN policy that they must give out loans otherwise they will be penalized

But before you burst into happiness, they are not giving this loan to every Tunde,Chukwudi and Musa, you must meet their requirements
One of their requirement especially if you don’t have salary account is to have a good “business proposal” among other documents.

Having an irresistible Business Plan/Proposal can help you get access to huge amount of money that will be more than sufficient to start your ice block machine Instead of wasting your small money on poor machine that will not yield you any profits and eventually put you in debt, why don’t you key into how you can just get a custom tailor Business Proposal for Ice Block Making Business, tender it with some other required papers and bring out Big MONEY well enough to invest right into your business so that you can be making more money and enjoy your life without high BP

Financial Institution want to see your Business Proposal to determine whether you should be granted loan or not and how much money you should be granted

Getting you a well-researched business proposal will help you demonstrate to prospective investors and banks how investing in your business could benefit them, what makes your ideas or concepts unique, and why people will want to buy from you

When you are starting a new business, if there is going to be a document you need, it is your business proposal or business plan
Here are the 5 BIGGEST Reasons Why You Need Business Proposal
1. It will help you make realistic plans and projections
2. It can help you secure FUNDING, such as loans and grants
3. It will provide your business with direction and structure
4. It will help you identify your strengths and weaknesses
5. It puts everyone on the same page to achieve Business goals

Not having adequate business capital can affect your ambition of starting any business like this ice block business and can also slow down your business growth if you manage to start one without getting this ready

Want me to help you craft an irresistible Business Proposal for your Ice Block Business or for any other business of your choice, You only need to pay N20,000 to get a comprehensive Business proposal which will help you launch a viable business, secure you adequate funding and speed up your business growth. To get this wonderful service at N20,000 discounted price, please call/whatsapp 08036882653

You can also grab my comprehensive Guide on “How To Start And Run A Successful Ice Block Making Business With Huge Return On Investment” Call/Whatsapp 08036882653 to get ordering details. It will only cost you N10,000 to get access to this package. You will find the digital guide very interesting and helpful plus getting access to my One Year Business & mentoring service For FREE which originally worth more than N185,000
If you say education and business knowledge is expensive, try ignorance and you will understand the difference
Re: Ice Block Making Machine Available For Sale by Mustack: 3:50pm On Oct 25, 2019
@isbir, if 200k is too small to start, how much will be enough to finance it just for a start.
Re: Ice Block Making Machine Available For Sale by isbir(m): 11:53am On Nov 04, 2019
@Mustack. N200,000 cannot finance a well planned ice block business, i have said it in my long article, you need to have both short term and long term vision for your business. It is better you don't waste your money or you end up losing the little you have because you can be frustrated with the kind of machine you will get when your total budget is N200K, what about generator and other miscellaneous expenses

Don't start ice block business in Nigeria without planning to buy your own ice block business generator except you live in an industrial area where they have steady power supply 24/7 or up to 12 to 18 hours

Before you look into the income you will be generating, plan your business very well

Plan the right machine that will not give you heart-attack

plan the right generator that will not turn you to engineer maga

Plan your production shift

Plan your marketing strategies

Plan your sales

Plan to manage your income

Plan to minimize your expenditures

Plan to maximize your profit

Plan for your business growth and expansion

Make all the these plenty plans right from day one

The number one reason why over 85% of small scale or large organization fails is as a result of POOR PLANNING

Remember, he who failed to plan, planned to fail

I advice you seek knowledge first before you go into this business to prevent making mistakes that may cost you lot of time and lot of money
You don't necessarily need to make the same mistakes those who have done it before made, you can learn from their mistakes and experiences and save yourself lot of time and money

Based on our over 9 to 10 years experience on this ice block business, we have shared our experiences in the business, the real step by step information and the strategies you need to start and run a successful ice block making business in this tough country called Nigeria and still succeed

Grab my comprehensive Guide on “How To Start And Run A Successful Ice Block Making Business With Huge Return On Investment” Call/Whatsapp 08036882653 to get ordering details. It will only cost you N10,000 to get access to this package PLUS other Unannounced digital business guides BONUSES. You will find the digital guide very interesting and helpful plus getting access to my One Year Business & mentoring service For FREE which originally worth more than N185,000

If you say education and business knowledge is expensive, try ignorance and you will understand the difference
Re: Ice Block Making Machine Available For Sale by isbir(m): 2:02pm On Nov 04, 2019
By Popular Demand - Completely Imported (Foreign) Ice Block Making machine Available

This is coming from a foreign multinational companies which has been supplying her ice block making products to over 76 countries across the world
It has acquired an important position in the ice making sector with its braved position on producing quality and long lasting ice making machines
This company is very careful in using quality material in the production of its ice making machines and give first priority to customer satisfaction than making money.
This is not locally made, it is foreign and imported from TURKEY
STRICTLY FOR SERIOUS ENTREPRENEUR AND INVESTORS
Here are the list of the imported ice making machines

625Kg -25pcs ice machine. N2.5M
Generator required: 10KVA
Duration to freeze/Block : 4-5Hour

1 Ton/Day - 50 PCs ice block machine: Price:N5.5M
Gen required: 40Kva

3 Tons/day - 150Pcs - Price: N11.5M -
40Kva generator can power it

5 Tones/Day - 250Pcs.
Price: N16.9M –
Generator required : 60Kva
Production Time Per Shift : 4-5Hour

Containerized
All in one. Ice block machine with cold storage inside 40ft isolated shipping container. Capacity of the ice plant can adjustable to 3 Ton/day, 4 Ton/day or 5 Ton/day. The Cold room capacity is 6 m2 is much enough for storage a daily production of ice blocks. This plant is good idea for ice production and also storage the ice in same place in container. There are 2 doors of storage room, 1 is open to inside container for store the ice and second door open to outside for delivery ice out. Today we have export to more than 65 Countries.

Capacity: 280pcs

Ice block size: 8kg
Production Time Per Shift: 8 hours
Generator required: 80Kva
Price: N25 Million
For Order, Call/Whatsapp 08036882653 (Serious Buyers Only)
Don’t Contact that number if you don’t have the budget or you are not ready on any of the machines listed in this post so that we can both save our time. You can check other post we wrote on affordable ones

Our time is precious and we are doing everything humanly possible to prevent inquiries from time wasters, only ready and genuine buyers or investor are allowed to contact us on this post
Make sure you read the post carefully before asking the same questions we have put together up there
Call/Whatsapp to make inquiry and we will be glad to assist you

If you need our professional advice on how to invest in ice block making business or in any other businesses, do not hesitate to contact us on 08036882653

You can also order for our guide on How To Start And Run A Successful Ice Block Making Business To get directions and strategies that will help you to guide your investment and save you years of mistakes and much more money in loss
To order for our guide and get access to our business mentorship, call/whatsapp 08036882653 (Only serious persons please)

Re: Ice Block Making Machine Available For Sale by miniziter(m): 8:53am On Jun 28, 2020
tnktosin:
I'm interested in getting an ice block making machine. I've been to Austin Laz in Benin and they got good machines (though they come at a price) but I just want to see if there's a better offer out here before making up my mind.
Hello sir/Ma. Did you later purchase the Austin Laz machine? How's the ice block business so far?
Re: Ice Block Making Machine Available For Sale by AmeLonRo(m): 4:46am On Jul 16, 2020
Ice block machine in good working condition for sale in Ilorin. It has capacity to take 70 ice blocks per time and freezes within 24 hours. E mail or call me for details. I am based in Ilorin. The machine has 2 compressors and is going for 299, 999 naira only. See the attached pictures.

Re: Ice Block Making Machine Available For Sale by Ravern: 6:11pm On Nov 08, 2020
I just built two locally made iceblock machines during the lockdown and I learnt some valuable lesson from it

1 Like

Re: Ice Block Making Machine Available For Sale by isbir(m): 6:34pm On May 23, 2021
Before You Invest In Ice Block Making Business, Read This

One of the biggest secrets of achieving financial independence now and in the future is to invest your money to yield huge returns on the investment. Investment is key to success. There is nothing wrong in cultivating the habit of SAVINGS but it is only meant to store your money for investment
The money you put in the bank for saving will surely lose its value unless you don’t allow it to remain there for a longer period of time. Savings alone cannot make you rich and enjoy present and future financial confidence

One of the lucrative business you can venture into is ice block making business. This is a business that will help you make daily income as the demand for ice blocks production and supply kept rising and people who have invested in it never regret

Your own business is the most reliable wealth generator that can make you guard against poverty and turn you to a self-made millionaire

If you are a civil servant or you work with private organization, you should not wait until you retire or get fired before you start thinking of your own business

In case, you have been thinking of a reliable business you can invest in to ensure your savings, Pension or gratuity are not sleeping in the bank that will borrow it out to bigger investors and give you peanuts after using your hard earned money to make big money

The best way is to never be afraid of investment even if you have never invested in business before, Ice block making business is not like forex, crypto or any other difficult business that are very technical to understand

The business is very simple and physical and will give you consistent returns on your investment. This is a business that is capable of generating lot of money for you on a daily basis

The concept of wealth generation are as follows
1. Make Money
2. Keep Money – Storing
3. Invest Your Money

Once you have accumulated your money, it will be wise of you if you can stop laboring for money and let the money labor for you so that you can enjoy the fruit of your previous labor
If you have worked for your money before you make huge amount well enough to go into investment, you have to engage that money so hard so that you can stop working and your money will resume to hardworking to grow your endless wealth

I have been into the ice block making industry and I have consulted for so many entrepreneurs who are now doing the business successfully.

I want to assure you that if you invest in your own ice block making business, you will be glad you did because you are about to start a business that makes wealth generation becomes a reality

It is like you want to buy a machine that will be printing money for you, that’s exactly how your ice block making business will be generating daily consistent income for you so that you can be rest assured of future income, location and time freedom

The business is capital intensive as you will need an Ice block making machines and generator sets that run into millions
And that’s why you should not start such a business with half knowledge or zero experience so that you will not make mistakes that will cost you millions in investment loss

Any business you want to do in life require you to first learn about it. It will be wise to invest in educating yourself FIRST about that business before you put your money in it so that you don’t end up regretting

Don’t invest in ice block making business with the opinion or belief that it is just a common business out there and you just jump into it without getting the business secrets first before you invest any amount into it

If you don’t know, not knowing the following can send you out of business

The Right Ice Block making Machines
The right generator
The right business SECRETS to excel
The right business approach
The right Marketing Strategies to launch and become successful

Just a mere google search cannot provide adequate answer to those powerful business questions, but if you leverage on our 20 years experience in the industry, you will never get your hands burnt

The wise investor is the one who learnt the mistakes of those who have failed in business before so that he will not make the same mistakes
And also learn from those who have successfully run the business and emulate their strategies used to make boatloads of cash

This is the reason why an Intensive Ice Block Making Course will be introduced to you to help you safe the long journey of trial and error and grab the business skills of ice block making business from experts and professional in the industry

The Following are some of what you are going to be learning in the Ice Block Making Business Course

INTENSIVE ICE BLOCK MAKING BUSINESS COURSE

MODULE 1: The Right MINDSET To Start Ice Block Making Business

MODULE 2: How PROFITABLE is this business

MODULE 3: Choosing The Right Machine and the Difference Between foreign And Locally Made

MODULE 4: Other Requirements To Get Started

MODULE 5: How To Get Steady Customers, Make More Profits & EXPANDS

This course is an intensive video training that will equip you on how to start and run a successful ice block making business with adequate business secrets to SUCCEED and safeguard your capital while making huge returns on your investment

This course is for anyone who want to start ice block making business, it will safe you a lot of guesswork, trial and errors that can make you fall victims of those who sell fake and substandard ice block making machines and show you the secrets to identify the most reliable and quality ice block making machines to commence your business and safe you problem of buying ice block machine that will eventually give you heart attack when the problem arises

There are loads of marketing and business strategies to help you launch a profitable ice block making business with the techniques of attracting deep pocket clients and customers that will pay for your products even before you produce

Not knowing those SECRETS can slow down the business for you and can even make you run at loss since ice block making business is not the business of produce and wait for buyers. There are many strategies to drive loads of potential buyers to your factory or anywhere you produce even if you produce from your home and make them make payment for your finished products in advance. Those SECRETS can be found in our Intensive Ice Block Making Business Course
You can visit our website and grab the course today or call 08036882653 for Course fee and how to get instant ACCESS today

Don’t let the capital you have at hand push you to ignorantly invest blindfolded without expert advice or professional guidance, the money may be your life saving, it may be your pension or gratuity after 35 years in hard service or it could be loan which you need to pay back with bank interest rate
Please use your brain before you begin to be doing google search of ice block making machines and fall victim of wrong advice because those people are only interested in collecting your money to buy what they are selling either fake or substandard. You should care to learn and know first before you invest dime

You must learn and invest under professional or consultant guidance to safe yourself from “Had I know, I would Have ……….

You are to LEARN before you EARN.
Why would you want to spend from #2Million and above in a business you have never done before or in a business you don’t know anything about and you think it Is WISE to just jump into it with two eyes close
Please don’t try it to avoid regret

Want to step up your game of wealth creation, it cannot be achieved with guesswork, assumption or ignorance. The ONLY way is by acquiring knowledge and guidance through expert or professional to help you be on a safer side and grow your investment investing the right way with the right tools and the right strategies

Want to do it the right way, Learn through our Intensive Ice Block Making Business Course to unlock the SECRETS to become a self-made millionaire starting and running a successful ice block making business

The Course Fee is #50,000
It gives you access to our Video Training Course worth more than #150,000 in VALUE and our

Consultation Access worth more than #500,000

You will be getting access to all this Course and the consultation valued at #550,000+ for just #50,000

and it automatically give you access to our one on one consultation where will guide through the steps and process of launching your business without making any silly mistakes and equip you with the modern strategies to start and run a profitable and successful ice block making business that will keep making daily consistent cash for you without any difficulties

Want to get ACCESS to this life-changing Intensive Ice Block making course and our high Valued Consultation and professional guidance call/whatsapp 08036882653 for payment details, make payment and get instant access to your course
Re: Ice Block Making Machine Available For Sale by Vilon11(m): 3:09am On May 15, 2022
Ravern:
I just built two locally made iceblock machines during the lockdown and I learnt some valuable lesson from it

Would you be kind enough to share the lessons you'd learnt so far on this business? What are factors to be aware of, for a successful business? Thanks
Re: Ice Block Making Machine Available For Sale by peacealways: 10:06pm On Jul 30, 2022
Okay
Re: Ice Block Making Machine Available For Sale by aran: 9:04pm On Jan 06, 2023
please can you give me the builder number

Widow:
1. I have an Ice Block making machine that can produce 70 blks in about 9 hours - built by an expert Nairalander last year.
(Never been used, only tested periodically)
2. 15kva Lister Soundproof Diesel Generator (Used)
3. 2nos 5kva stabilizers (Brand new) for protecting the 2 compressors
4. Thermocool Deep freezer, Biggest size, Double lid (1month used).

Ive just started a car hire business which suits my lifestyle.
If you have a clean toyota or honda car, I might be interested.

The whole Lot is a bargain for only N800k

Edited

*SOLD*
Re: Ice Block Making Machine Available For Sale by akinunes1986: 12:34pm On Jun 21, 2023
Ice block making machines have become an increasingly popular business in Nigeria, especially in the populous and bustling city of Lagos. This makes them an ideal purchase for businesses and individuals alike. Our review of ice block making machines in Lagos State, Nigeria offers a comprehensive overview of the top machines on the market, from their features and benefits to their pricing and availability. To learn more, read our full review of ice block making machines in Lagos State, Nigeria here: topratedreviews_great-site_net/2023/06/12/review-of-ice-block-making-machines-in-lagos-state-nigeria/..

Our review of ice block making machines in Lagos State, Nigeria offers a comprehensive overview of the top machines on the market, from their features and benefits to their pricing and availability. To learn more, read our full review of ice block making machines in Lagos State, Nigeria here: topratedreviews_great-site_net/2023/06/12/review-of-ice-block-making-machines-in-lagos-state-nigeria/..

To learn more, read our full review of ice block making machines in Lagos State, Nigeria here: topratedreviews_great-site_net/2023/06/12/review-of-ice-block-making-machines-in-lagos-state-nigeria/..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Save Time and Money by Automating your Nairaland Business Today!! / Babat Cargo:Pre Order & we import Your Good from China and USA at $5/kg / I buy Itunes Gift Card, Amazon And Other Gift Card for Cash .Direct Loader here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 181
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.