Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,058 members, 7,814,641 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

closed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / closed (1741 Views)

Urgent Vacancy - Supply Chain Executive [CLOSED] / Urgent Vacancy *Closed* / CLOSED - Job Opportunities At Labdom (suisse) Inc - African Continent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

closed by kayswag100(m): 12:26pm On Dec 08, 2010
closed
Re: closed by BERRYKRAZE: 2:53pm On Dec 08, 2010
Zain Its Airtel, angry use the proper name, and maybe you will eventually get the job. Zain is NO LONGER recruiting, only Airtel.

You don fail first interview question. angry angry angry angry angry angry

(Pray you don't meet me on your interview panel)
Re: closed by kayswag100(m): 6:17pm On Dec 08, 2010
HEY, what the HEC? dont show your ignorance here o.k?
the whole package is tagged 'Zain Call Centre Consultant'. that was even b4 the AIRTEL thing came up.
so i'd advice u to back off and be mature ok?
learn to contribute constuctively to develop our mental capacity,
Re: closed by BERRYKRAZE: 6:21pm On Dec 08, 2010
Arrant nonesense. Learn to move with the times. We don't want backward people working with us. Pity you don't recognize "mature" advice when you get some. You obviously lack this, and then some. I look forward to you "immature" retort, cretin.
Re: closed by kayswag100(m): 6:45pm On Dec 08, 2010
Pls anybody with info on the recent ZAIN CALL CENTRE interview (3/12/'10), i still await constructive reply.
Thanx y'alllllllllll!!!!!!!1
Re: closed by sorealguy: 6:11pm On Dec 09, 2010
@ kayswag100, please always take to correction first b4 complain. How do u add to knowledge if u disown your mistakes. Don't worry, i am sure you will soon get the answer u need. Cheers
Re: closed by kayswag100(m): 8:23pm On Dec 09, 2010
thanx 'real guy'! Now, u have put ur comment in a mature and sensible way. the other guy went all offensive from the onset, then insultive,
I actually knew they had changed name, i posted the topic to rimind peeps of the original tag of the package!

CIAO!!!!!!!
Re: closed by BERRYKRAZE: 8:42pm On Dec 09, 2010
Apology accepted. wink
Re: closed by kayswag100(m): 8:59pm On Dec 09, 2010
@BerryCRAZY, that was actually for "so-real' guy o.k?
Re: closed by micklplus(m): 7:52am On Dec 10, 2010
@berrykraze. Please can i get ur details? I wud like to get ur contact. I await ur response. Many thanks. Michael
Re: closed by micklplus(m): 7:57am On Dec 10, 2010
Berrykraze. Can i get ur details please? I wud like to get ur contact. I await ur response. Many thanks. Michael
Re: closed by BERRYKRAZE: 8:57am On Dec 10, 2010
I know ur too cretinous to admit it, but I understand. As I said, apology accepted.
Re: closed by kayswag100(m): 6:01pm On Dec 10, 2010
whao! seems someone just acquired a new vocabulary,
Re: closed by bariat(f): 5:33pm On Dec 12, 2010
yeah heard theres another batch for training scheduled for this week starting monday but thats for abuja you just might be in that batch.please can someone post the link for the bezaleel zain recruit here tanx and heard they pay better than ccsnl is that true?
Re: closed by tizzyeye: 9:58pm On Dec 12, 2010
i had mine at abuja on the 6th of december,but i haven't heard from them.keeping my fingers crossed and hoping for the best.all the best guys.
Re: closed by kayswag100(m): 6:47pm On Dec 13, 2010
@batiat,Tizzy-eye, thanks for ur replies, Just that i still havnt heard from them. I heard a batch started trainning on th 6th. So logically, i guess that batch has got to finish its trainning before another batch's called,
I'm still keeping my faith alive. I wish u guys success too and i hope to c y'all @ d trainning.

Bariat,google the bezaleel consulting. U'd be given thier website and futher details as to how u apply!!!

Cheers!!
Re: closed by bariat(f): 6:58am On Dec 14, 2010
kayswag100:

@batiat,Tizzy-eye, thanks for your replies, Just that i still havnt heard from them. I heard a batch started trainning on th 6th. So logically, i guess that batch has got to finish its trainning before another batch's called,
I'm still keeping my faith alive. I wish u guys success too and i hope to c y'all @ d trainning.

Bariat,google the bezaleel consulting. U'd be given thier website and futher details as to how u apply!!!

Cheers!!
lol thanks,keep me posted too cos am also in your shoes waiting to be called for training but did my interview with ccsnl,wanted to get the bezaleel link for a friend plus i heard their package is better.anyway lets keep in touch.tanx

(1) (Reply)

Outcome Of Dangote Interview / 120 Multilingual Vacant Position Urgently Needed. / Who Else Got This Message From Turbo Energy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.