Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,330 members, 7,842,964 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Facebook Lady Boast Of Making Yam Porridge With Just N200 (see Funny Reactions) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Facebook Lady Boast Of Making Yam Porridge With Just N200 (see Funny Reactions) (1525 Views)

Tracey Boakye: Why Fly Business Class When You Can’t Boast Of A Piece Of Land? / I Can’t Boast Of Not Collecting Money From ‘yahoo Boys’ –jaywon / Toyin Aimakhu: I Took Codeine, Hard Drugs. I Couldn't Boast Of N1m In 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facebook Lady Boast Of Making Yam Porridge With Just N200 (see Funny Reactions) by bossmeek(m): 7:58pm On Jan 22, 2020
Earlier yesterday on Facebook, we stumbled upon a viral post as regards a Nigerian lady that claim to have prepared yam porridge with just #200, this post has since then attracted lots of reactions from friends and her followers.

See funny reactions below;

Source: https://bossmeek.com.ng/2020/01/facebook-lady-boast-of-making-yam-porridge-with-just-n200-see-funny-reactions.html

Re: Facebook Lady Boast Of Making Yam Porridge With Just N200 (see Funny Reactions) by bossmeek(m): 8:00pm On Jan 22, 2020
CV; lalasticlala

Re: Facebook Lady Boast Of Making Yam Porridge With Just N200 (see Funny Reactions) by Alabiantech: 8:03pm On Jan 22, 2020
Sounds pretty cool.

Should be some kinda magic!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Facebook Lady Boast Of Making Yam Porridge With Just N200 (see Funny Reactions) by budaatum: 8:08pm On Jan 22, 2020
Thanks for this! Been wondering what to eat today and will be settling for a concoction of yam, beef, mushrooms, kale, pepper and tomatoes. It's all I got in my freezer.

1 Like

Re: Facebook Lady Boast Of Making Yam Porridge With Just N200 (see Funny Reactions) by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jan 22, 2020
Slay mamas
Anything to trend
Trendaholics
Just recently I go one crib. She Don fumble tire. I will do efo riro bokoto pounded yam for you. As bad guy I go the skele house. Make I at least chop free food. I saw the food e make sense. Everything set. It was too good to be true. I Don dey love the girl already. She give me wash hand basin As I sight the hand na that time I know say the girl dey lie. Hands so soft ordinary handshake go break am. Stroll go kitchen to wash my hands with excuse say I want use soap. Alas I saw the pack Wey she take ship food from buka. See numerous take aways. I no just yarn. I go back parlour chow the food . As I dey go I tell her make she describe where she buy the food say I need takeaways for my goons. Told her I saw the pack. Hanty shame no be small. The experience taught me two things. 1. No dey form chef. 2. If you want lie.... Lie well. Like what you just read. If I no tell you how you want take know say na lie?
Re: Facebook Lady Boast Of Making Yam Porridge With Just N200 (see Funny Reactions) by demolinka(m): 8:11pm On Jan 22, 2020
I no overstand...shey Dem don dey sell half-yam for market Ni?

Wora you dog abou?
Re: Facebook Lady Boast Of Making Yam Porridge With Just N200 (see Funny Reactions) by victorian(f): 8:21pm On Jan 22, 2020
Yams grown at home at the backyard
She uprooted the yam, dust, wash, peel, cut in pieces ,wash again and arrange inside pot.
Palm oil , quater bottle N70
Crayfish N50
Pepper and onions N50
Tomatoes grown at her backyard
Maggi N30

Voila! N200 naira porridge is ready and hot.

Not hard to figure .

God bless my mom, she use to grow Ugu leaves, yams, tomatoes, coconut, mangoes, fresh corn on the extra spaces of virgin land left in her plots of land. We had so much to eat , she try smiley
Re: Facebook Lady Boast Of Making Yam Porridge With Just N200 (see Funny Reactions) by Bluezy13(m): 8:44pm On Jan 22, 2020
victorian:
Yams grown at home at the backyard
She uprooted the yam, dust, wash, peel, cut in pieces ,wash again and arrange inside pot.
Palm oil , quater bottle N70
Crayfish N50
Pepper and onions N50
Tomatoes grown at her backyard
Maggi N30

Voila! N200 naira porridge is ready and hot.

Not hard to figure .

God bless my mom, she use to grow Ugu leaves, yams, tomatoes, coconut, mangoes, fresh corn on the extra spaces of virgin land left in her plots of land. We had so much to eat , she try smiley

Na so your mom stingy reach ni...
Make market women go hungry, abi ??
Re: Facebook Lady Boast Of Making Yam Porridge With Just N200 (see Funny Reactions) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jan 22, 2020
So i made bean porridge for free sef, everything dey house already. It's not a big deal.
Re: Facebook Lady Boast Of Making Yam Porridge With Just N200 (see Funny Reactions) by victorian(f): 9:06pm On Jan 22, 2020
Bluezy13:

Na so your mom stingy reach ni...
Make market women go hungry, abi ??

Hey!

My mom is not stingy. Best mom ever liveth in her time .

She makes sure her children have the best of life while growing up.

Market women will never go hungry, there are billions and even trillions of people they can sell their wares to. My mom not buying some foodstuffs is irrelevant to them.
They will stil sell.

So please dont insult my dead mom's memory ! Shes not your mate even in death.
Be guided.
Re: Facebook Lady Boast Of Making Yam Porridge With Just N200 (see Funny Reactions) by Mateen1000: 9:17pm On Jan 22, 2020
victorian:

Hey!

Market women will never go hungry, there are billions and even trillions of people they can sell their wares to. My mom not buying some foodstuffs is irrelevant to them.
They will stil sell.

Be guided.
Okay we've heard you ma
But madam stop exaggerating
We no even reach 1 billion for Naija self, Abi which one be "billions and even trillions of people" grin
Re: Facebook Lady Boast Of Making Yam Porridge With Just N200 (see Funny Reactions) by Bluezy13(m): 7:05am On Jan 23, 2020
victorian:

Hey!

They will stil sell.

Be guided.

I'm sorry.
Didn't mean any insult.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets With Ease. PHOTOS / Meet Mercy Johnson's 4 Brothers, 3 Sisters, Parents, Late Mother / Life At 50: Top Yoruba Actor Ibrahim Chatta Celebrates 50th Birthday In Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.